• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is a character you will really upset about if they don't make Brawl?

hectichobo

Smash Ace
I think i speak for everyone when i say everyone is gonna be sad if... Krystal/Wolf, Sonic, Mewtwo, Falco, Ness, Luigi, Ridley, Gannondorf (With a new moveset), Paper Mario, Sora, Marth, Captain Olimar, Diddy Kong, Lucario, and Dark Samus don't make it as a playable character or atleast an assist trophy.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
I would have to say I would be very upset if Lyndis from Fire Emblem didn't make the cut. Lyn is my favorite lord out of all the FE's and I think that she brings a refreshing sword fighting style into the mix of SSBB, she also uses a bow as well.

I really hope her Rabid Fanbase on the Nintendo Forums gave her the boost that she needed to make it into the game she has alot to offer to Brawl.

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I think being "upset" at the lack of a character's inclusion is a bad idea on principle.

I'd like to see Sonic and Resetti, but I ain't gonna cry if they don't show.

I may cry if Tingle gets in, though.

King Of Lusers

Smash Cadet
I'd be pissed if Ganondorf isnt there. I think they need more zelda characters. I really hope young link gets cut though. NO MORE CLONES. Also, id really really really like if they put some sort of Final Fantasy character in there. Any Final Fantasy character! I'd settle for gay *** Squall!

Fawriel

Smash Master
Lloyd Irving
REPPING THAT T.O.S. YA HEARD!

~Str8^G

EDIT: but if Ridley or sonic or capt. Olimar get in I will seriously put a bullet through my head.
My friend, I can only give you one advice.

Get a life insurance.
You owe your family at least that much.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I already have like 10,000$ insurance policy. But it doesn't cover death due to bad character choices.
Does it cover death from murder by Ridley and/or Sonic fanatics?

Did I happen to mention that at least one of those three WILL be in?

Fawriel

Smash Master
Sonic is great but he's not a brawl type of fighter. neither is Capt. Olimar. Ridley on the other hand is a frikken dragon.....
That's not for me to decide, I'm just saying that it will happen.

I don't get why someone would see Sonic as unfit for a fighter. He probably has more moves in his game than Mario ever did. I could think of a hundred movesets for him after playing some of his games ( and a few less without ).
Olimar, I can see where you're coming from, but on the other hand, he could be very unique. Characters who are all kicks and punches are boring. His thread has some very devoted people who made up crazy movesets. Try it out sometime.
And Ridley... don't even get me started. My mind can't even begin to comprehend how someone could see him as a bad fighter. His thread has the most posts of them all, too. A must read... err, a must post.

What I'm saying is, you'll have to live with it. Try to learn liking them. Check out their support threads, enthusiastic people tend to be good at convincing you of their favourites. Especially the Ridley fans.

And now I shut up because we're getting off-topic.

Gryffin

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon.
I am cry if Falcon isn't in the game.
Fortunately! He's an original, which he means hes basically guaranteed to return.

Kirbinater

Smash Rookie
Daisy, Falco (decloned)I guess Krystal and I personally don't really care or not IF Sonic makes it.

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
I'd be disappointed if Geno doesn't appear, and the same emotion if Kracko doesn't make it as an AT, or in some other way.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see Black Knight, Lloyd Irving, Kratos Aurion, Leon from RE4, Palutena (REALLY need to have her as playable. She's a goddess so she's instant GOD TIER!), and Krystal.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
Hmm. Really upset? Nobody. At this point, I have at least four characters on the roster that interest me. At least; we haven't even seen the full roster yet. But between Ike, Pit, Link, and Zelda, I'm already quite excited for Brawl. I'm keeping my hopes up for Lyn...but if she's not in, I won't be truly upset; very slightly disappointed, more like.

Hong

The Strongest
While I want an Animal Crossing representitive, Simon Belmont and Lyn, if any of them don't make the cut, I won't exactly be heartbroken or negative. The only character absence that would truly bother me is King DeDeDe. Yeah, I know he has at least a 90% chance of getting in, but he's still not confirmed. I mean, Kirby has been my favourite franchise since the days of NES. Other than returning enemies, the trio of glory has always been Kirby, Meta Knight and King DeDeDe. Really, if King DeDeDe doesn't deserve to be there, then neither does Meta Knight. Though I believe Sakurai knows this. They're his creation after all.

Oh, and if Ike was the only Fire Emblem character, that'd suck but I doubt it. :p

Banana_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm already more than overly excited with the addition of MetaKnight, Wario and Snake (the latter which I didn't even expect) and I main with Kirby so... I'm happy :)
I would be a tad dissapointed if Luigi, Ganondorf and/or Mewtwo would be cut, but to me, that seems unlikely.
And I would be a tad dissapointed if Diddy Kong, King DeDeDe, Ridley, Wolf or Krystal, Sonic and Megaman didn't make it. But I'll live and it's highly unlikely that 'all' of them will be added. (Would be uber cool though)
Would love to see K. Rool, Waluigi and Captain Olimar as playable but I'm not getting my hopes up too high for them. I'm not expecting them (then again, I wasn't expecting Snake either, so who knows)

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Ridley, Diddy Kong, Captain Olimar, Paper Mario, King Dedede, Mii, the list goes on. I'd be perfectly happy if at least one of them were in Brawl, but if none of them were I'd be really upset.

I suppose if I had to choose the one I'd be the most upset about it'd be Captain Olimar.

Top Bottom