• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who here has been blessed with a good connection?

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Yes, I know online is tererible, but as of late, I've been having virtually lagless matches, so online brawls have been fun, and my opponents have been good training.
Anybody have a similar condition?

Shadow_of_Link

Smash Apprentice
I have an unusually good connection when I go on With Anyone. I mean, the last time I lagged was over several weeks ago.

And I have multiple Canadians on my friend list that I have a good connection with, even though I'm in Texas O.o

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
My connection is perfect, but I'm not blessed or anything. XD I'm also one of those people who have many lagless matches on With Anyone.

You know what, never mind. I'm blessed.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Hmm.....my internet is fine but I always have laggy matches. Button lag ftl. I'll go try and see if my games still lag.

Royale

Smash Journeyman
Never forget to power cycle your modems about every 4 days.

This means un-pluging them and letting them reset for 1-2 minutes. Do it also with your router if you have one, then plug them both back in. It helps to refresh your internet and keeps you from lagging. If you plan on having matches with people on wifi, epsically in a online tournement remind them to power cycle their modems at least 1 day or 6 hours in advance.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
*raises hand*
Ask anyone on the Toon Link forums. I play East coast people with like no lag. ^_^

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I dont lag at all ... Unless someone is in the "Middle of Nowhere" off of Courage the Cowardly Dog Show..
Or.. Like China... Or Russia

* Lucky me * haha

ShadowAlchemist

Smash Rookie
I have a great connection, and my modem isn't exactly what I'd call "great" either. I've even brawled against a guy in Britain, and I live in the US. There was no lag whatsoever (that was a while ago, btw)

Super Angry Luigi

Smash Apprentice
My games are usually lagless. I'm in California, and I've even played people who live as far away as England and Germany with hardly any lag.

CorruptoR

Smash Rookie
For some reason I have the least lag agains't people in California. I live in east coast, go figure.

D

Deleted member

I played Maxfire once (Arizona) I'm east coast and there was close to no lag. I usually have slight lag.

SoupahMarry-O

Smash Rookie
My connection seems fine and dandy. With people in Britain of course, but most matches over Global Wi-Fi are perfect connection with me.

Ugg

Smash Champion
My connection is above average, it'll be really smooth or horrible (not usually horrible)
I'm not quite blessed, but I'm content with my connection

Sonic4Ever

Smash Rookie
You may find it stupid or nonsense, but I always have competely lagless matches in Simple Brawl or Team Battle (finding players is still long though), while I have horrible lag playing with most of my friends.

My Wii is on a static IP, with DMZ.

There must be a logic somewhere. oÔ

Top Bottom