• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Have You Beaten Event Match 51 With?

GofG

Smash Champion
Marth, Fox, Jiggly.

I hate to be a *******, I really do :( but it just.. aaaaugggh....

WHOM have you beaten event mach 51 with?

Bah, I'm sorry :( I couldn't stop it. It's a misplaced object of a preposition (You have beaten event match 51 with whom is the full sentence.)

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
Marth, Fox, Jiggly.

I hate to be a *******, I really do :( but it just.. aaaaugggh....

WHOM have you beaten event mach 51 with?

Bah, I'm sorry :( I couldn't stop it. It's a misplaced object of a preposition (You have beaten event match 51 with whom is the full sentence.)
Thank you, mr. grammar.. well, you didn't capitalize the but after your frowning face..

I've beat it with every character, as far as I can remember. The real difficult ones were Ness, Kirby, and Sheik. Dunno why Sheik would be so difficult.
Well, she's not. When I first made the thread, I hadn't tried everyone, and I don't post with that account anymore. And what are you ytalking about ness?? He is so easy, every single aerial he has pwns everyone.. his smashes aren't great, but he is one of the easiest to do.

DRD

Smash Lord
Thank you, mr. grammar.. well, you didn't capitalize the but after your frowning face..

Well, she's not. When I first made the thread, I hadn't tried everyone, and I don't post with that account anymore. And what are you ytalking about ness?? He is so easy, every single aerial he has pwns everyone.. his smashes aren't great, but he is one of the easiest to do.
Ness is a beast in the right hands. Truthfully, every character is. But there remains the fact that it was harder to beat it with Ness than with Jiggs, or DK. *shrugs*

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I used Jiggles. I went back at it with other characters, but I don't think I ever completed it again. I don't usually bother with event matches, I mostly play All Star and Melee.

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
you know whats funny?
Go to http://smashwiki.com and search "Super Smash Boys"
They say they're professional because they beat event 51 xD (though I edited to amateur)
If you check their videos here: http://youtube.com/profile?user=WillieEener
you'll see why it's so funny.

I showed them a video of FalseFalco. They called him nub cause he doesn't attack with up-B.
Wow...

I haven't seen players that bad in ages. Pretty boring to watch too. I couldn't stomach more than a couple of FFA matches. Speaking of which, you'd think that if they were to record something as crazy and uncertain as FFA matches, they'd talk a little, or have items on, or something. To make them less bland to watch... I know I would. They don't, though. They played several FFAs on balanced stages like Battlefield, Final Destination, ect, with no talking, no items, no nothing, as if they were hardcore players, lol.

Regarding the main point of this topic: I can't remember off the top of my head who all I've beaten event #51 with, but I know I've done it with Roy, Marth, Link, and Jigglypuff. No surprise there, eh?

Justin Wiles

Smash Journeyman
Does this mean we can just make up a profile for ourselves on Smash Wiki? The entries these guys have are hilarious... !

On topic... beat it with Captain Falcon, a fresh serving of knees all around. And then I stopped playing Events.

o.Odyssey.o

Smash Cadet
It's easy with Pichu, I swear, he's so quick, Giga Bowser goes down with Dair and Nair and Uair. Then just roll em' off. I'll film it.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I used Ness and Just thundered myself into giga bowser (who died almost instantly) the I manipulated mewtwo into charging the shadow ball to heal my self or I would powershield it back at ganon (who is heavier than giga bowser?)

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
Practically everyone. The ones I haven't done it with are because I don't enjoy playing as them or was too lazy (i.e. Donkey Kong).

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Falco, Link, Marth, Jigglypuff, Yoshi. and Luigi. Hardest win for me was Link. You said that Luigi was really hard though, I thought it was easy. Luigi Cyclone started the juggling and it was easy to pwn Giga Bowser with Luigi's Fiery Jump Punch.

Zabutur

Smash Apprentice
Jigglypuff (come one, who hasn't?)
Falco
Pikachu (that yellow rat ripped them apart)
Dr. Mario

and I'm trying to remember if I've done it with Fox and Ganondorf or not.

hyyde

Smash Rookie
I've done it with Sheik and Yoshi. Yoshi was the harder of the two for sure.

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Who Have I Beaten It With?

I've beated it with all the characters usually without losing a stock. (Event Match 51 is too easy)

I've beated it no damage done with Kirby without AR. (Kirby-CIDE!!!!!!)

SpeedyHawk

Smash Cadet
Hm...Now I have to remember who I beat it with...

Ganon
Falco
Fox
Marth (originally beat it with him, double-edged sword+counter+fsmash == teh_pwnz0r)
G&W
Peach
Pichu (yeah, seriously)
Samus
Luigi
Mario
Link
Y. Link
Zelda
Roy (yayz, countering Warlock punch (^_^))
Jiggly (duh)
C. Falcon

I can't think of anyone else right now...

sigma

Smash Cadet
i only beat it with jiggs and marth... the only real reason i play it is to unlock FD so i can play real matches on the greatest stage there is

mood4food77

Smash Hero
all characters

can't remember who it was hard with, but i did it in 48 secs with jiggs

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
Most of them, then I went back once and beat it without losing any stocks so I could get the message popup.

Del Money

Smash Champion
51 is the one with ganon, mewtwo, and giga right? i dont remember its been a while but i beat that with fox and DK without using a single item

Top Bottom