• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who dosn't deserve to return

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Here is my question,who the hell said clones were not going to be in brawl?Who?

BTW,Falco has way more priority than Doc.Falco isn't the exact same character in a doctors robe.
That's actually a good thing to bring up...

I guess since most of us didn't like the clones from Melee, we just assumed they would get rid of any clones in Brawl.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
and yes, its true, ganondorf is the STRONGEST PLAYER/COMPUTER on MELEE. He's slow and stupid, but VERY POWERFUL! His punch can kill jigglypuff in one hit!
Sorry, I have to comment on this... Yeah it can kill jiggly puff in one hit... but what doesn't?
I was playing SSBM today with jigglypuff and I broke my own shield at 0% and she died.
So you shouldn't base it just on that.

Anyways I think
Doc should leave, come back as a costume
Pichu should leave
Y. link... I would like him to stay
Falco...is staying
Ganon- is staying
Roy... only if he gets his own moveset

ICs should stay, I don't care about what a few of you said about them. they stay.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Anyways I think
Doc should leave, come back as a costume Yes
Pichu should leave Actually Pichu wouldn't be so bad, if given an original moveset that can still be self damaging, even though other pkmn deserve the spot more.
Y. link... I would like him to stay Me too, but a new moveset would be exceedingly difficult to make, considering he does the same things as his older self.
Falco...is staying Yep
Ganon- is staying Yep
Roy... only if he gets his own moveset Doubtful, but I really hope so, more than anything.

ICs should stay, I don't care about what a few of you said about them. they stay. Of course, I hate them but I need an enemy.
^^^ My thoughts in bold.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
I say Dr. Mario and Roy (I like Roy :() are least likely to return. However Pichu is confusing. If they take him it then which pokemon can better represent the 2nd generation? Unless they only represent the 1st generation, then I think Pichu should remain

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Why is Dr.Mario likely to return? After all agruements people here have given, Dr.Mario is by FAR the most likely character to leave not return. And about Pichu, well do we REALLY need 2nd generation rep? Don't think so, same goes for the 3rd gen.

gamefreak55

Smash Cadet
Get rid of
Pichu
give Dr. mario's atrabutes to mario and then get rid of Doc
Give Y.Link's speed to Link the ditch him
Roy
Ice climbers
Game&watch

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I say all the clones except for Gannaondorf will leave. With Falco as a possible exception. If Wolf gets in Brawl i see no reason for Falco to return. If Falco stays then I see no reason for Wolf to enter.

SeanTurner_26

Smash Rookie
Well I read all nine pages, and here are some of my ideas for SSBB Characters.

My first idea, something not brought up if my memory is correct, Zamus and Samus.

Zamus joins the game, right? There most likely is still a Samus. I was thinking instead of Samus, Nintendo could include Dark Samus from the Metroid Prime series. I guess DS could be a faster Samus, with some move changes. You guys know a lot more about this game then I do, and I don't have that much Samus experience, I will leave the move tweaking to the professionals.

My next contribution, YLink and Link.

The main controversy, why people want YL to be removed is because his moveset is so similar to Links; thusly it may be difficult to change some of the moves, with lack of weapons and what not. My suggestion is to keep YL's moves essentially the same, and change Links moveset. I am no professional at either character, but Link is capable of using the Ball and Chain, Megaton Hammer, and with the addition of the hidden skills, he could incorporate the helm splitter or the like.

Pikachu and Jiggily should remain in the game, in my opinion. Pikachu isn't an awful character if used by a skilled player, and Jiggilies horizontal recovery distance is awesome, rest is a lot of fun as well, an easy way to beat giga bowser.

Game and Watch - I don't view him as useless, but I don't think he should return. I have no clue as to his popularity inside of the game, and I am going to go look that up now.

Dr Mario - The bit about him being a Mario in a lab jacket is dead on, 100% truthfulness in this statement.

I am not worried about Gannondorf, Falcon, or Falco having issues returning to the game, they could give Gannondorf swords for his new moveset, which would I think would rock.

Yeeesh lots of pronouns in this post lol.

--- Sean

yugi9267

Smash Cadet
the first character that doesn't to return for you are the clone.
Why?

they are the same thing then their originals, they jut look same but they aren't.

Clones need to return to brawl. no one shouldd be banned.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The clones need more diffrences, YLink, Falco, Ganondorf, Roy/Marth deal (Roy is the clone), Pichu, & Doc need to b less of the characters they cloned of, & become "originals", (exception may be Ganondorf) need to be unlike characters they cloned, and become "originals" like every1 else. I still think TOTALLY redoing them is better than TOTALLY removing them. I feel the in danger list goes in this order:

1.Dr. Mario: he cool, but there r 2 many H8s? y not just ask 4 a total remake?, like starting all over a new character even?

2.Ice Climbers: No clone at all. Unique in every way, this was clearly a out of the box move that is Nintendo. They overweakened, & actually need speed. And some more powerful moves. NEEDS: Total refrom!

3.Pichu: Y h8 wat u can change? Pichu might stay in just 2 target little kids/pokemon fans more. That enough reason y Nintendo wouldn't endanger the pokemon, it is by far the worst charcter, and nees a total change! I would like to c Pichhu totall redone!

4.Roy: plays a lot less roll in Fire Emblem than a ton of Fire Emblem characters, or so every1 says. Japan prefers certain FE characters over him, but y not just redo him & add them 2?

5.Young Link: 4 all Zelda fans of the "true" Link, u h8 2 c this charcter get dropped (I mad if this happens, I'll just complain about MELEE stuff, & grow bitter). Somehow, most ppl don't no in all the LOZ games but TP, Link is a kid (OOT he can switch between kid/adult link). Basically, he in 12/13 Zelda games, and 13/14 soon with Phantom Hourglass. I bet it will either have Link upgraded to TP graphics with YLink size and items and stuff from OOT and MM, or be cell-shaded TWW and PH Link. That isn't just total reform in moves, that is possible total looks and image reform!

6.Mr. Game and Watch: Woaw! I was complexed when I saw & unlocked this character the 1st time. Probablly a true clasic charcter, I doubt his removal. He has gained momentum, & every1 likes him & his originality, unlike his fellow classics. Between him and the IC, they the only "2 originals" characters in danger. I had him behind Pichu (who was in 1st at the time) of most like;y drops. Luckily, I wasn't the only person who likes the classics & origiality. A cool character that needs tons of work. I c him in BRAWL, better than ever b4! I wanna c him 4 BRAWL!

Overall I can't stop changing my list! Somehow I am 1 of the only ppl who likes YLink, & find it hard 2 drop him (I ok with TWW/PH graphics, just as long as there a YLink!), he is more important 2 the whole LOZ series than adult link even (13 to 2 games, u do the math). I'm not saying drop Link (my favorite), I'm saying just demand more changes 2 seperate the 2 so YLink can b a "original" (my 2nd fav).

This should b wat we do with all clone characters, even Pichu and Doc. Every1 should b originals & every1 is probablly gonna b changed a lot, if not totally changed. Expect 2 c this topic rise much more in a few months! Keep All origanl items, courses, modes, & mainly characters from SSB and Melee, even though it unlikely! (y ditch them, when u can redo them. That all i really want...no1 should ban them (h8ers). I njk, Note: I take on any and every1 who doesn't want YLink in BRAWL! just Bring it! I pown as YLink!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
The clones need more diffrences Mewtwo, (i dunno some ppl think he's a clone off Samus, I don't, but watever), YLink, Falco, Ganondorf, Roy/Marth deal (Roy is the clone), Pichu, & Doc need to b less of the characters they cloned off, and more individuals, with the exception of possibly Ganondorf, need to be less like the characters they cloned, and more indivduals and originals like every1 else.
I still think TOTALLY redoing them is better than TOTALLY removing them. I think the in danger list goes in this order:

1.Dr. Mario: he awsome, but there r 2 many H8s? y not just ask 4 a total remake?, like starting all over a new character even?

2.Ice Climbers: 1 of only 5 possible dumpable characters that is nto a clone. Unique in every way, this was clearly a out of the box move that is Nintendo. They overweakened, & actually need speed. And some more powerful moves. NEEDS: Total refrom!

3.Pichu: Again a h8ed character. Y h8 when u can change? Pichu might stay in just 2 target younger audiences/pokemon fans more (my 9 and 7 year old cousin like Pichu, it y they got the game. Marketing Stategy 4 younger audineces/pokemon fans=pichu). That enough reason y Nintendo wouldn't endanger the pokemon, but it is by far the worst charcter (improvements needed!)4.Roy: plays a lot less roll in Fire Emblem than a ton of Fire Emblem characters, or so every1 says. Japan definetly prefers certain FE characters over him, but y not just redo him and add them 2?

5.Young Link: 4 all Zelda fans of the "true" Link, u h8 2 c this charcter get dropped (i mad if this happens, I'll stick with MELEE and just complain about MELEE and the exclusion of YLink in BRAWL!). Apparently, most ppl don't no in all the LOZ games but TP, Link is a kid (OOT he can switch between kid/adult link). So basically, he in 12/13 Zelda games, and 13/14 pretty soon with Phantom Hourglass. I bet it will either have Link upgraded to TP graphics with Kid Link size and items and stuff from OOT and MM, or be cell-shaded TWW and PH Link. That isn't just total reform in moves, that is possible total looks and image reform!

6.Mr. Game and Watch: Woaw! I was complexed when I saw & unlocked this character the 1st time. Probablly a true clasic charcter, I doubt his removal. He has gained momentum, & every1 likes him & his originality, unlike his fellow classic characters. Between him and the IC, they the only "2 non-cloned" characters on this list. I had him behind Pichu (who was in 1st at the time) of most probable drops. Apparently, I wasn't the only person who appreciated the classics & origiality. A masterpeice characte that needs tons of work. I c him in BRAWL, better than ever b4!

Overall I can't stop rewriting & changing my list! Apparently I am 1 of the only ppl who likes YLink, & find it hard 2 drop him (though I ok with TWW/PH graphics, just as long as their a YLink!), considering he is more important 2 the whole LOZ series than adult link even (13 to 2 games, u do the math). I'm not saying drop Link (my favorite), I'm saying just demand more changes 2 seperate the 2 so YLink can b a "original" (my 2nd fav).

This should b wat we do with all clone characters, even Pichu and Doc. Every1 should b originals & every1 is probablly gonna be majorly changed, if not totally changed. Expect 2 c this topic rise much more in a few months! Keep & Change all origanl items, courses, modes/options, & mainly characters from SSB and Melee, even though it unlikely! (y ditch them, when u can redo them. That all i really want...no1 should ban them (they h8ers). I njk, Note: I take on any and every1 2 have YLink in BRAWL who doesn't want him in! just Bring it!
Dude your posts suck, not only are they freacking hard to read but you don't make sence either. I fixed it a little with the quote tag.

First of all, Young Link isn't the "real" Link. Link's age was always somewhere between Young and Adult Link in the older games. Yes, Cel Shaded Link would be an original character with some similairities to Link but I wouldn't get my hopes on it...

Dr.Mario will be gone. Get over it.

Ice Climbers underpowered? Hahah you gotta be kidding there right? Their Downsmash is one of the strongest KO moves in the game, and their Fsmash is also very powerful. You ever got grabbed by them? Especially with Link, your pretty much dead then. Also, their Wavedash is very good so they move pretty fast. If anything, they should be NERFED in Brawl... And since they're the directors personal favorite, I don't see them leaving anytime soon.

And no, Mewtwo isn't a clone of Samus... >.< Noone with real knowlegde of Melee has ever said anything like that.

It seems to me that the majority of people on this site and around the world for that matter want Pichu and Dr. Mario never to return to the game of Smash. Man, if only they didn't have so many flaws in there moveset.

@ Eternal Phoenix Fire, why did you change your avatar bro? In that picture, Pit has the glare of death that intimidates the heck out of a person, Sora does not.
Don't worry,i'll change it back when if feels more"fresh" and"intimidating". XD

Wrath`

Smash Master
I say all the clones except for Gannaondorf will leave. With Falco as a possible exception. If Wolf gets in Brawl i see no reason for Falco to return. If Falco stays then I see no reason for Wolf to enter.
Anyone who talks bad about falco can go to .......

In actuality falco is more pop. than wolf.And if fox has a new moveset himself,falco woulndt have to change much to be diffrent from fox

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Dude your posts suck, not only are they freacking hard to read but you don't make sence either. I fixed it a little with the quote tag.

First of all, Young Link isn't the "real" Link. Link's age was always somewhere between Young and Adult Link in the older games. Yes, Cel Shaded Link would be an original character with some similairities to Link but I wouldn't get my hopes on it...

Dr.Mario will be gone. Get over it.

Ice Climbers underpowered? Hahah you gotta be kidding there right? Their Downsmash is one of the strongest KO moves in the game, and their Fsmash is also very powerful. You ever got grabbed by them? Especially with Link, your pretty much dead then. Also, their Wavedash is very good so they move pretty fast. If anything, they should be NERFED in Brawl... And since they're the directors personal favorite, I don't see them leaving anytime soon.

And no, Mewtwo isn't a clone of Samus... >.< Noone with real knowlegde of Melee has ever said anything like that.
I don't believe Mewtwo is a "clone of Samus" I hear tons of ppl say that a lot & they go on about how Mewtwos a clone, and they make me wonder if they played Melee. IC u rite, they probablly won't be cut just becuase of their random powerful moves. But I just can't stand how light they are.

In the original LOZ Link is 14 or 15, and Zelda II he 16 (says in manual ZII takes place a few seasons after LOZ, and Link saw a symbol 2 b the Trifforce of Courage on his 16th b-day. That somewere in between I guess 4 Zelda II, but in MM he probablly 13; I prefer Majora's Mask YLink or The Wind Waker Link over YLink in OOT).

Also adult Link in OOT is 19, & Twilight Princess is probablly just a little younger...I would prefer a diffrent/matured YLink, like 13 or 14 instead of his youngest at 12 (still LOZ revolves around YLink over adult Link). I said underpowered, that was my incorrect, and ty 4 correcting me...I wrote it at 2 in the morning, lol. I meant their b attack (isicles) didn't have good enough range, and they need to work on range (that rite i admit i was wrong). I expect that they will remove YLink, & replace him with TWW/Phantom Hourglass Link (I'll b a lot happier with that then him returning as OOT YLink. (y couldn't they use Majora YLink in the 1st place?)

I believe Doc is as good as gone...though if he returns I wanna c him b completely diffrent and original, and I beleive he was a exprerimental character, or a character they surpirsed isn't up towards the top of Melee character favoirtes, like the reverse of Marth and even Roy. I would prefer Paper Mario over Doc, but I wanna c how Doc would b totally diffrent, and become his own character!

G&W is almost a guarentee, Roy got about 60% chance, mayb a NA/Europe only while Japan gets another Fire Emblem character, but I think he has 1/2 chance in Japan. Pichu's "cuteness" could b replaced with Pickchu or have it all given 2 Pickachu.

I believe 4 now IC still in 2nd most danger just because not as many ppl like them as Nintendo would like. I c them dropping on the danger list in the future, and switching with Pichu, even Roy and YLink. I c them in BRAWL in the popularity rate keeps growing at this pace...rite now give them a 80% chance.

YLink will b totally changed, and Roy is losing and gaining ground at the same time. Ppl don't like clones, and he a easy 2 spot clone. He gaining popularity in NA/Europe, while Japan prefers many other Fire Emblem characters over Roy. Roy might b in just because of NA & Europe, and because BRAWL won't have any character diffrences because BRAWL probablly will have same characters in every version. Nintendo could also use the internet option 2 possibly occasionally and randomly update the game possibly (doubtful, but u never no with Nintendo). So they might add new characters, maps, items, etc via Wii Internet (doubt it). I wonder how Nintendo is gonna play this 1 out...we just gotta wait and c how BRAWL will end out!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Translation:

Doc is probablly gone. I would like to see him redone, totally changed from Mario, but I don't wanna get my hopes up just to get knocked down. Should be more of Doc and less of Mario.

Pichu has little chance of returning, though removing Pichu could anger the Pokemon community. Brawl might pass all the so-called "cuteness" of Pichu to Pickachu. Expect to see the next few months as this Pokemons' only chance of survival.

Sheik is in danger because she is not a part of Twilight Princess, and is only in OOT. If she did stay, she would probablly be her own character. Also she will be changed a ton, and she'd probablly be a single character without Zelda, thus requiring diffrent attacks possible. Chances are against this unique character!

Roy in danger merely because of the sudden need of other Fire Emblem characters, especially in Japan. He might be in Brawl just becuase he was well recieved in Melee with Marth, though they were more or less the same. I have him staying in about a 60% of the time, just because I feel Fire Emblem will get 5 slots and he most likely will get the 5th slot.

Expect YLink to be in Brawl just because he is in most LOZ games, and he is the main LOZ hero. Expect him to be the most changed character. He could change to a Majora's Mask Link, with better graphic, but expect Phantom Hourglass (cell-shaded) YLink. This guy could go anway, so expect to hear news on him in a few months.

Ice Climbers are in danger merely because of popularity. I feel they need more weight or be faster for Brawl, and a few new air attacks. Other than that, they most likely gonna be in Brawl, total refurbished!

G&W almost a guarentee just because he Nintendo's original chacracter. Add his popularity and it even closer to being imminent. He probablly will be tweaked.

Expect to see and hear more of this. People have already made rumores that Sakurai stated specific characters not returning in Brawl, though he did say this (curtosy wikipedia.com) "Sakurai has stated that some of the characters in Super Smash Bros. Melee may not return".

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Okay dude THAT'S the way how to make a post. :) I agree with most of it, except for a few little things.

1) I don't really think Pichu's removal would anger the Pokémon fans. I think they would be far more angry if they saw Pichu returning, cause it would take up a spot for a more wanted Pokémon character perhaps.

2) I don't quitte agree with 5 character spots for Fire Emblem characters. It isn't really what you call one of the biggest franchises of Nintendo... I think there will be 3 FE characters, and I frankly don't think Roy will return, but I do think he's by far the most likely GBA FE Lord to be in Brawl atleast... With Hector as a close second.

3) If Young Link returns, he'll likely be cell shaded. I don't really expect to see him return, but it could go either way I guess.

4) I think the Ice Climber's moves don't need much change at all, since they're one of the most unique characters in Melee. I think it's very likely for them to return, since Sakurai doesn't care about populairity that much, they are his favorites and they're retro characters. And since they are adding more retro characters, why would they cut them?

5) Mr.Game & Watch is likely to be replaced by Wario in my opinion. Same goes for Sheik with Zero Suit Samus, but you already said she was in danger and I couldn't agree with that more. :)

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
Okay dude THAT'S the way how to make a post. :) I agree with most of it, except for a few little things.

1) I don't really think Pichu's removal would anger the Pokémon fans. I think they would be far more angry if they saw Pichu returning, cause it would take up a spot for a more wanted Pokémon character perhaps.

2) I don't quitte agree with 5 character spots for Fire Emblem characters. It isn't really what you call one of the biggest franchises of Nintendo... I think there will be 3 FE characters, and I frankly don't think Roy will return, but I do think he's by far the most likely GBA FE Lord to be in Brawl atleast... With Hector as a close second.

3) If Young Link returns, he'll likely be cell shaded. I don't really expect to see him return, but it could go either way I guess.

4) I think the Ice Climber's moves don't need much change at all, since they're one of the most unique characters in Melee. I think it's very likely for them to return, since Sakurai doesn't care about populairity that much, they are his favorites and they're retro characters. And since they are adding more retro characters, why would they cut them?

5) Mr.Game & Watch is likely to be replaced by Wario in my opinion. Same goes for Sheik with Zero Suit Samus, but you already said she was in danger and I couldn't agree with that more. :)
1- Pichu's removal would be the best for SSB Franchise

2- What!? Fire Emblem having more space than Metroid or Zelda? No way...
(Roy < Hector ; IMO)

3- Cell shaded would be

4- 'cause they need more space for retros, and Ice climbers are occupying one spot

5- Mr. Game & Watch has no direct relation with Wario to say that!

Kirye

Smash Ace
4- 'cause they need more space for retros, and Ice climbers are occupying one spot
They don't need to remove a character that works. Also, no one said Sakurai had a limit to how many characters he'd add, in fact, bringing back Ice Climbers would be easier on him than making a completely new retro character out of the blue. Besides, how many more retros do we need? =/

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Not too much I think. Marth, the Ice Climbers, Pit, Mach Rider and another character would be fine. Also, retro charcters are timeless unlike characters as Sheik. They don't have to go cause they won't appear in another game anymore cause we KNOW most retros don't.

Also Sage I disagreed with having 5 Fire Emblem characters... >.< What's the point on quoting my post if you didn't completly read it?

SeanTurner_26

Smash Rookie
Would anyone mind comenting on my ideas, thread post 139. I guess I just want someone to examine a potentially good idea.

On a side note, believe Geno would be a crazy hit in this game.

--- Sean

Edit - 129 not 139 sorry.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
i think all the clones should go. except Falco and Roy and y link. i think they will change falco's moves or keep him the same and change fox's moves. Roy i hope he stays but i dont think it's going to happen. FE characters will probably get 3 slots.

Y. link will probably be cell shaded or look like the Gba games design. shiek i dont see returinig at all. if They want to waste their time creating a new look for her and making her look Brawl ish then good for them.

mr game and watch and ice climbers dont need to go anywhere. i think any of the retros shouldnt leave.

Pichu honestly doesnt serve any purpose being in brawl.

Kirye

Smash Ace
@tstumo: You forgot Ganondorf. XD

And how would it be a waste of time creating a new look for Sheik? They're creating a new Brawl look for pretty much every character joining Brawl.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
Granted I'm an IC fanboy, I see little to no reason why they wouldnt be in Brawl.

As quite a few people have said, not only are they unique (far more so than any other in my opinion) but Sakurai has a soft spot for them. That alone raises their chance a good deal.

Besides, I want to see how epic they look in Brawl with all that detail. But seriously, they can find a way to get rid of the infinite but I'm hoping they only make a minor moveset change to the IC's. Yes, they are powerful when used right, but you'll notice it takes a lot to get good with them so I don't think a nerfing should happen here. Just keep them the same.

Stryks

Smash Hero
@ koarin: Yeah pretty much it...

Falco and gnaondorf are the only ones of the clone sthat deserve a new moveset, I dont have many ideas for a falco moveset, but ganondorf will probably have a new moveset based on TP, where he has the sword of sages, that alone will declone him...

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
How come everyone hates Pichu?

Since when did They make SSBB for US? They really dont give **** if Pichu was one of the worst characters in the game.

Also, Pichu is actually quite popular.

(Too bad Pichu will probably go :()

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yep, pichu is practicalyl wrong, a weaker pikachu, damages itself, and was just a filler in melee to, well, fill the roster...

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone keep mentioning about him hurting himself and his cloned moveset?

How hard is it to replace the moveset and remove the hurting itself thing in brawl?

mario-man

Smash Lord
Has this thought ever occured to ANYONE on here that maybe Pichu hurts himself because the developrs made him as the ABSOLUTE best char. in the game so he had to have an equalizing disability. Just an idea. I'm not a huge fan of him myself.

Stryks

Smash Hero
No its not, but the fact he was at the very bottom of the tier list, isnt very popular (in smash and america at least) doesnt actualyl help, yes they can make pichu more original, but that still doesnt change the fact that its weak and light, something that will give it a disadvantage in a game like smash...

mario man: No they give him the hurt-himself thing cause, in the pokedex, it says its "surprise himsel when using electricity" this happen also in the movie, they use electricity, thus get confused, they knew if they made pichu cofused after an electric attack would be an great disadvantage, thus they add the hurt-himself thing...

mario-man

Smash Lord
Have you ever seen t0mmy play as Pichu?? He is very good. There are others that are even better than him with Pichu, but I can't recall who they are.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well yeah its abvious somewhere out there theres gotta be an awesome pichu plaayer, just like theres a good marth player, mario, yoshi, dk, fox, falco, etc. still if an average player where to choose a character from all the roster, pichu would be the last pic due to his stats...

mario-man

Smash Lord
Fleapy, learn to spell. Oh wait, are you dislexic??

And stryks, are you saying that Mario is bad by using his name the way you did. If you are, then I'll have to take you outside..........

Stryks

Smash Hero
No I mean, theres obviosuly some guy thats good with a certain character, and theres gotta be one of those guys for every character in melee, I mean Ken is da best marth user, the cape is one of the best using mario, and so on, so theres OBVIOUSLY an awesome pichu, somewhere in the world...

Dude I main mario, the guy DOESNT suck XD...

mario-man

Smash Lord
Okay for a minute there I was going to have to have a discussion with you in private.....

Top Bottom