• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who dosn't deserve to return

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Why does everyone keep mentioning about him hurting himself and his cloned moveset?

How hard is it to replace the moveset and remove the hurting itself thing in brawl?
Probably not that hard, but Sakurai, himself, said some charactes from Brawl won't be returning, so...

DSB

Smash Apprentice
I think Pichu, Young Link (replaced by Cel-Shaded Link), Doc (costume that has a few special effects) and Roy should be axed without mercy. I also kind of want Mewtwo to go since there's already enough 1st Generation Pokemon in Smash and we need room for a better 2nd Gen Poke representative than Pichu.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I think Pichu, Young Link (replaced by Cel-Shaded Link), Doc (costume that has a few special effects) and Roy should be axed without mercy. I also kind of want Mewtwo to go since there's already enough 1st Generation Pokemon in Smash and we need room for a better 2nd Gen Poke representative than Pichu.
Axe mewtwo? and replaced with a second gen? who in sec gen can replace him? honestly?
Mewtwo has many appearances and is know by majority of people he should stay. But he
really needs some work.

1rst gen
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo

Why so many? because everyone knows them. 1rst gen was the most popular, and
was what pokemon started at, its pokemon roots. Not nearly enough people can recgonize
2nd, and 3rd gen.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Just because people know them dosn't mean that they can't get sick of them.Besides JPN had it's 4th gen craze,So i exspect atleast one of the 1st gen replaced with 4th gen.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
1- Pichu's removal would be the best for SSB Franchise

2- What!? Fire Emblem having more space than Metroid or Zelda? No way...
(Roy < Hector ; IMO)

3- Cell shaded would be

4- 'cause they need more space for retros, and Ice climbers are occupying one spot

5- Mr. Game & Watch has no direct relation with Wario to say that!
Actually I expect the LOZ to have at least 5 spots, but I think LOZ will have 6. As for Metroid, I expect 3 or 4 spots at least. Mario wil easily have 8 spots, who knows, he could go as high as 12, though I think Mario series will only have up to 10 at most, if even that. I expect the Fire Emblem series to have a lot of charcters, soley because they have a ton of characters, with tons of diversity.

Fire Emblem also probablly has more main characters than any other Nintendo series, which gives many Fire Emblem characters a advantage. Roy might be in just because he is easily one of the Melee's most liked & appreciated character, givin him a heavily needed edge.

Cell shaded Link will most likely be in Brawl (o ya!), but I still like Majora's Mask Link equally as much. I think there is a chance of a new Mother character, especially from Mother 3. In fact, from every series that has characters from that series, other than G&W & Ice Climbers, expect multiple characters from each of those series, & maybe Mother.

Also Wolf Link with Midna is almost eminently in Brawl, & expect another major LOZ villian, like Ganon (even though Ganondorf already in Brawl), Vatti, Zant, or Aghamin. Plus, the DK series will most likely have Diddy, Dixie, and maybe King K Rool in Brawl. Plus expect Ridley, Metal Ridley SA-X, & Dark Samus to have somewhat of a chance from the Metroid series.

Brawl was announced to have 40+ charaters, but it safe to assume there will be 45+ characters, with a possiblity of 50+ characters. Expect there to be similar numbers, if not higher in number of courses. Hopefully new announcements & developments will come soon! Just because I going nuts! I need a brand new Brawl trailer or two!

dj asakura

Smash Ace
Alright, dude, I might be wrong but I think there is a whole new thread on speculation of who will and won't be in Brawl.

Keep your theory and guesses out of a thread on who may not return to Brawl. All of your supposed definated in Brawl are, at best, highly unlikely. Any and all Celda characters will almost definately not be in Brawl. I'd put money on Midna and Wolf Link not being in. Tons of Fire Emblem is also probably wrong.

Most of your post is just your hopes for Brawl. Don't post that here. It's terribly unlikely.

(not ment to start a flame war or piss off johnknight, but it's the wrong thread and in general highly unlikely people to put in Brawl. johnknight, if you want to argue with me, do it through pm please)

Top Bottom