• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who dosn't deserve to return

Jump20X6

Smash Apprentice
Hmmmm... I think the sarcasm in my second post was missed. I was just pointing out why it's so rediculous to base things solely off opinion of who you think "deserves" a spot. I actually love Captain Falcon, he's my favorite character in Melee. I'm fine with Fire Emblem and Pokemon and pretty much everyone else.

I thought it was silly that after my first post someone comes along and tells me that I'm "doing it wrong." Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was just trying to prove a point.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'm sorry for those who have a simply love the three I'm going to mention, but sorry, I don't want them to come back.

1. Jigglypuff
2. Game & Watch
3. Ness

Micahc

Smash Ace
What's with all the Mewtwo hate on this board? So he sucked in Melee, if my memory serves, Link was crap in SBB. Mewtwo could easily be made into a top character. He was also one of the first "main" characters in the Pokemon games, and continues to be with Fire Red & Leaf Green. He's still also one of the most powerfull and well known Pokemon also. And why do all the arguments on this board seem to suck?

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Hey, just a thought did he even mention that it would be PLAYABLE characters that wouldn't return? They could be referring to Giga Bowser, Wire Frames, or the Hands.

Bobby Emerald

Smash Apprentice
Not pichu. Everyone hates pichu. He sucks SO bad.
Me and my friends don't. We don't play with Pichu, but Pichu actually offers a challenge, like "See if you can beat Giga Bowser with ME!"
It's fun. Also, everyone deserves to come back. Plus, that's your opinion, not all of ours.

JoinHIMinDeath

Smash Rookie
Jump, some of your arguments are very flawed. I've no idea what you're trying to argue with the Pokemon, seeing as they are entirely owned by Nintendo and are included in the game because they are Nintendo's 2nd best selling Franchise (and the sales of D/P shows it's just as popular as ever). And Fire Emblem is a Nintendo franchise, I've no idea why you think otherwise.

And since when was there a rule that racing characters couldn't be in smash? And you need to elaborate about the IC's and G&W being pointless characters, or have you something against retro characters?

The only real thing I agree with you is about Dr.Mario, as you seem to want Falco out even if he isn't replaced by another starfox character, which is the only reason why he should be taken out.
OWNED!

Seriously though, Jump stop arguing and come back with a valid point. Dr. Mario was just an add on with classic characters. Chances are they'll pull him out, but he's actually a much stronger character than Mario in a way. I don't know howbecause i could careless about Dr. Mario and i'm not gonna sit here and BS you. Game & Watch has a point, he was one of THE very first icons to come out for Nintendo & I dislike the Ice Climbers because to me they serve no point of amusement. That's my opinion. I'm thankful that IC will be takened out, because i rather have more playable fighters. I'm sorry for any IC fans or users.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Who doesn't deserve to return? my favorite character to play: Falco. Not that he doesn't play amazingly, which he does. But in terms of all-stardom, he's somewhat below Krystal and way below Fox and Wolf. And I think four Starfox chracters is pushing it.
As a matter of fact, Falco and Krystal are generally the most popular and well-liked characters of the series; Fox and Wolf actually trail behind these two in numbers of fans.

I know this because I'm a loser.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
LOL slightly off topic but my friend thinks the only character in brawl should be Captain Falcon.

(as a joke, but he argues quite passionatly about how much itd rule)

You have to realize though, that captain manly is by far the coolest ssbm character. He's just so manly and awesome.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
LOL slightly off topic but my friend thinks the only character in brawl should be Captain Falcon.

(as a joke, but he argues quite passionatly about how much itd rule)

You have to realize though, that captain manly is by far the coolest ssbm character. He's just so manly and awesome.
Falcon is the "Total Package." I mean c'mon, just look a his tight John Basedow six pack abs!

Jump20X6

Smash Apprentice
OWNED!

Seriously though, Jump stop arguing and come back with a valid point.
Please see my 3rd post where I pointed out that I was trying to be sarcastic in my second post. I like CF. I like ICs. I like Marth and Roy. Yeah, I wouldn't be sad if G&W or Pichu got the axe, but I don't think any characters really DESERVE to go. My FIRST post was just trying to estimate who they would take out, since they have said that some characters may not return.

Again, I apologize for not using my [sarcasm][/sarcasm] in my second post. I really drew some hate there by insulting so many characters at once.

EnFerris

Smash Journeyman
Deoxys,groudon,arsurus,dialga,palkia>mewtwo
Perhaps in terms of trifling matters such as hit points, attack power, and defensive capability; but in terms of sheer, un aldulterated badassitude? If you are claiming that these newcomers hold a torch to The Clone from Cinnabar Island, I may have to ask you to step outside.

Seriously, though, Mewtwo is one of the few Legendaries who's place in the generation isn't shared with a partner or two. And Lucario isn't a legendary. He's a normal pokemon like Gyrados or Electabuzz or what have you.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I'm sorry but IC can chain grab any character in the game, they can wobble anyone to unheard amounts of damage and worst yet they are extremely powerful and fast....

Ice climbers are broken and deserve to be taken out or extremely changed.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
poor young link... he was one of my favorite additions to melee... oh well...

As i said before... he would be much easier to luigify than any of the other clones... and since so many people are bent on having ONLY characters in their most recent forms (like link), Ylink could be there to keep some of link's older attacks...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Urgh! I can't stand pre-evolutionary pokemon! (except Munchlax and Tyrouge) In a word, they suck, big time! Therefore, I hate Pichu and want him to be tossed to the wasteside! I hate Pichu simply because I thought for sure that Raichu was gonna make it to Melee and I was totally caught off guard when he didn't. Instead, Hal Laboratories added that stupid rat Pichu! I hated Pichu eversince......

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
I think that within the Smashworld Forums, it can be universally agreed the the 4 characters with thier heads on the chopping block are Pichu, Y. Link, Dr. Mario, and Roy.

I believe only these characters will be removed, and I will now defend some of the other ones showing up significantly in this thread.

1. The Ice Climbers: If Pit managed to make it in Brawl, then there's no reason the Ice Climbers should go. They represent the glorious 8 bit era of the NES and quite frankly, there aren't enough Nintendo characters in the Smash series who could do that. They're cheap as hell and actually pretty good if you bother to learn how to use them, and they're uniqy. No reason for them to leave.

2. Marth: Shame on all you naysayers who deny Marth's ability to return. He was the most requested character for Melee in Japan, and now that he's made it to the rest of the world, he's more popular than ever. he represents the entire FE series, and developed a high tier moveset that was unfortunately enough, used by Roy. He's popular, effective, and classic. Those three attributes confirm in my mind, that Marth will be in Brawl.

3. G&W: Well, he's unique to say the least. he's got his own moveset that CANNOT be recreated by anything else, and he represents Nintendo even before the NES. Do I like G&W? Admittedly, not really. But I do know a unique and recognizable character when I see one, and that alone should make G&W a staple in Brawl.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Game & Watch is "unorthodox" to say the least. Yep yep, I don't think that he's gonna get the boot, but I sure as heck don't play with him especially in tournaments were money is on the line.

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
I say keep em all!!!!

Who cares who doesnt deserve to return? Use them as punching bags as you get used to the controls or sumtin...

But yeah...Pichu's gotta go...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
The only character who REALLY shouldn't come back is Dr.Mario. Sure he's "good" in Melee, but who said he will be in Brawl? If he returns ofcoarse... Which he won't.

Another character I just can't see returning is Sheik. I won't explain myself too much but, TP Zelda + Zero Suit Samus + outdated OoT character that will never return in another Zelda game = bye bye Sheik.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
The only character who REALLY shouldn't come back is Dr.Mario. Sure he's "good" in Melee, but who said he will be in Brawl? If he returns ofcoarse... Which he won't.

Another character I just can't see returning is Sheik. I won't explain myself too much but, TP Zelda + Zero Suit Samus + outdated OoT character that will never return in another Zelda game = bye bye Sheik.
He could appear as an alternate costume for Mario.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I'm gonna stick with my previous thought that it's NON-PLAYABLE characters that don't return, but if I'm wrong it would have to be Doc, I don't have anything against him it's just that it's pointless to have two Mario's that are essentially the same person, the trophy even said "choosing one is just a matter of taste". But yeah, I still hope they are talking about Giga Bowser.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I'm gonna stick with my previous thought that it's NON-PLAYABLE characters that don't return, but if I'm wrong it would have to be Doc, I don't have anything against him it's just that it's pointless to have two Mario's that are essentially the same person, the trophy even said "choosing one is just a matter of taste". But yeah, I still hope they are talking about Giga Bowser.
...?

You mean like Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Giga Bowser, Fighting Wire Frames, Metal Mario, Metal Luigi, Dakr Link, and all the generic enemies?

Well, I think Master Hand will return for sure, since he's in every game. And perhaps Metal Mario as well.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
most likely to be removed, top ten at least: (i want all origianls in): 1.Pichu.2.Ice Climbers (should also be indivduals) .3.Shiek (Zelda still in it).4.Young Link (nooooooo).5.Roy.6.G&W (2 many haters).7.Ness (that fool sweet, don't go....).8.Marth (y Roy when more ppl like roy over marth, though they both awsome!).9.Mewtwo (awsome character, like a odd combination of Samus, Mario, Ness, and Ganondorf, who is the only poke'mon i like)!.10.Peach (surpirsing, but she is oddly talented and awsome character)!

Every1 deserves to return! 4 those haters who hate young link....he my 2nd favorite character and he awsome (only behind Link)! I use Link and Young Link totally diffrent, it like going from ganondorf to luigi! I own all you noobs with him who hate him, all at once! cmon and bring it! As for doc i like him, but he needs more individuality! He needs some moves from the dr. mario games that made him! roy and marth simply need to stay, but be more unlike each other! As for Mewtwo he just needs some b attacks to be fixed! He awsome, so don't hate! Roy and Marth are close, but there are some diffrences, and they need more diffrences. Pichu is the same to Pickachu....just needs more individuality. Ness needs work (don't be hating on a crazy little boy with a bat and PSY powers, he craZi!), and needs more abilities from mother 1-3 (earthbound is mother 2), and maybe more characters from his series. Shiek just because of Twilight Princess, Ice Climbers should be seperated, or have that as a option, or maybe a "good" computer, lol? G&W is hated cause he old school style, but thats wat he builds on. Nintendo can make him even more intresting and better, using more moves based off the games that made him. Peach is a total individual, and just needs a few a and b attacks changes. She is unlike any other.

Most notibly fox and falco could use a little more indivduality, luigi is horrible under cpus, and needs a lot of all around work. Bowser is the same story, just lighter. Ganondorf needs to have all his moves replaced with blood falcon, and get his sword or swords from OOT, TWW, or TP! Young Link and Link also need a few more diffrences, and Zelda and Samus needs some tweaking! Overall it all needs some tweaking, but it alrdy good, but needs to be better! It will be intresting to see how it turns out...and we all want all the original characters in, some tweaked more than other! RIGHT?

JPW

Smash Ace
i am much more for anyone returning.
I see a few being replaced by counterparts though and that's it.

I'll start with who don't deserve to return, gee that does sound harsh.

Dr. Mario: Mario and Luigi. Too many Mario Characters. Unless they make him really interesting, I don't see him getting another chance. nuff said.

Pichu: possibly the most unpopular character on the roster. THere are some fans out there no doubt i'm sure, but he doesn't seem to be a favourite around the rest. I don't know my Pokemon too well, but I hear Deoxys is quite popular so maybe he/she can replace Pichu.

Game and Watch: I don't know why, but I just don't see him coming back. Maybe it's that I just don't like him as much as the rest. And he doesn't seem to fit in this world.

Now the others that will be remade.

Young Link: Y. Link will stay but he'll most likely be in the new Y. Link form. Cel Shaded. It'll be interesting having a cel shaded character with the cast, much like it was having Mr. Game and Watch.

Ice Climbers: I really appreciate these characters style, and i've accepted the fact thaty while they may not be a top 10 favourite of mine, they are still pretty good characters, I just feel a few improvements could be made on their style, so they could reflect well when it comes to brawling.

Falco: I've had many great Fox vs Falco Lightning matches their speeds are impressive, sure they are exact clones, but I reckon Fox needs his second in command a lot more then Krystal. I would actually like it if they made room for all 4 SF characters. Fox, Falco, Wolf and Krystal. That could be a good fatal fourway there, and you might see some diversity. Falco isn't a favourite of mine, but he does have a good fanbase and proves to be quite a competitor. I just don't know how they can make him different to Fox. BUt i'd be interesting and I like to see it done.

Ness: I would love to see him Pitified. Taken up a notch. What they did with Pit was amazing and got people talking aboput the old game and hoping for a rebirth. I rember seeing a Pic of a done up Ness in another thread and I loved it, it made him look older and have more of an edge.

Marth and Roy: I see them being replaced by more up to date characters. As much as I hate to see Marth somethings got to give and hopefully we'll see some more FE success roll over. By the way all this stuff about Sigurd not getting in because he is only know to Japan. So was Marth and Roy. Their games never came to the US either to my knowledge. But they made FE popular and alive around the world most likely. Nobody really knew who they were before. Only FE diehard fans who knew the series from day one.

As for those who decide to make wise remarks. I respect your opnions but they wont be cut. They are Nintendo originals, nintendo history, they are what makes Nintendo today.

Falcon: Whoever disses Falcon is completely an idiot. So he's a racer, so what! He's still a part of Nintendo franchise, a popular one at that. Sure F-zero has never sold like Mario Kart, it is still a good racer, and Falcon does have quite a fanbase, and his moves were also made off for Gannondorf so that's got to say something. Falcon also brings a unique style and I reckon has the potential for a great showdown with Snake. That being said I also loved his F-zero stages and I hope Mute City makes a return.

megachao24

Smash Cadet
I guess I'll sat my piece on this:
Who needs to go....

Dr. Mario: Mario in a doctor's suit, not something we really need.

Y. Link: He may have new moveset, but like Doc, we don't need another Link on the playing field.

Pichu: Poor guy... Hated by many and loved by few, this baby Pokemon disadvantages are too glaring to used. Plus, wasn't it added as a joke character in the first place to fill up the roster?

Roy: You're cool, you really are... But an advertisment can get you so far. He may help Fire Emblem out with new intrest, but the game itself (Fire Emblem 6) being... ill recived it's something I'll won't consider trustworthy.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Young Link and Any Other Character Shall Not Be Dropped!

No1 deserves to go...they all just need more indivduality! Keep Young Link you haters, his style is totally diffrent and more unorthodox than Link's style. If Young Link goes, then I'll go crazy....crazy enough to say this.....if Young Link goes Falco, Luigi, and Marth should go! That just how it should flat out be, he way diffrent from Link. He has all the same moves, but attacks way diffrent from Link, but he could use a little tweaking! Personally, I think Marth is much weaker than Roy (though he is good), but they both need individuality. I've virtually mastered every character, but none of them need to go! Mewtwo is the least of a copy character, followed by Young Link, and Ganondorf. Ganondorf flat out needs to have his style replaced by Blood Falcon, while Ganondorf completely changes with a sword or swords, magic attacks, and some hitting and punching attacks! Mewtow just needs to change his grab to psychic, and a few B attacks. Roy and Marth need more diffrences, and Doctor Mario is sweet! He just needs more doctor mario series attacks *** to clone attacks, and the same story with the least loved character, Pichu. Pichu just needs to find itself its true abilities, then they could probablly add Raichu if they become individual enough! They gonna keep Pichu in for sure, just becuase little kids and Pokemon fans would never forgive Nintendo. Luigi also needs some tweaking, and the person who actually does his voice to do his voice! Ice Climbers can stay, but they should be seperated and have more indivdual powers! AS for Mr. Game and Watch, he needs a shorter name, and minimal tweaking. Yoshi....needs less tongue, spitting, and chewing based attacks and more brawl based attacks such as kicks, pounds, headbutts, and puches! Jigglypuff needs to be less like Kirby, and more of a brutal butt wooping Pokemon it was meant to be! And Shiek needs to stay, just because there is no character like her, and she is lightning fast, crazy, and got mad combo skillz! She should probablly be her own character, despite this. Note that Young Link could look somewhat like Twilight Princess Link, but shorter....or be completely diffrent and become Wind Waker Link. Personally I say have both! YOUNG LINK RULEZ, I OWN U WITH HIM! DON'T BE A HATER!

Kirye

Smash Ace
John Knight, your posts are so hard to read, seriously. ><

And btw, Marth is more popular than Roy, you're way off there. =P

I think in all honesty, if they can't luigify the clones, then remove em. This would be in terms of time management before release of the game, because i'd prefer to have all the characters come back. Pichu, Doc, Young Link and Roy have potential to get new movesets just as everyone else, stop hating so much.

@Marth haters:
Just no. Marth is incredibly popular in Japan, and since Melee's release, popular in the US. He won't be removed because you dislike him or can't fight him in Melee. >.>

@Sheik haters:
Not gonna bother writing another debate about this, just gonna say that Zamus isn't a perfect replacement for Sheik, and Sheik is what makes Zelda Zelda. TP Zelda would just be a low tier char, no matter how you wanna kick around her moveset.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I guess I'll sat my piece on this:

Roy: You're cool, you really are... But an advertisment can get you so far. He may help Fire Emblem out with new intrest, but the game itself (Fire Emblem 6) being... ill recived it's something I'll won't consider trustworthy.
This has yet to be seen, but if he does get removed, you can blame Hal Laboratories for making two tight swordsmen have identical movesets. They could have at least Luigified Roy a bit even if the developers were short on time. If they didn't, then they shouldn't have added at him all so that we wouldn't miss him so much when he's missing from Brawl. Stupid developers!!!:mad:

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
Young Link
Ganondorf (too strong)
Marth (roy's better)
Pichu (annoying and is suicidal, which means that it hurts itself each time when it attacks, like thunder)
Peach
Sheik/Zelda (hated)
Ice Climbers

Who ever said that Yoshi and Dr. Mario needs to go, well:
Dr. Mario is stronger and has more defense than mario, but is slower
Yoshi is a main, and will ALWAYS be a main. If you watched the second smash trailer at Smash Dojo, and saw Yoshi's stage, then you know that yoshi's returning, they wouldn't have a Yoshi stage without him in it.

If you say that Ganondorf needs to stay, only one prob.: too strong.
If you say that Pichu and Marth needs to stay: whole bunch of problems.
If you say that Peach and IC's need to stay: Peach is practically a sandbag (attacks are weak and flys away like jiggz), and ice climber's are just annoying and troublesome.
Sheik/Zelda: I just simply HATED that character(s).

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Ganon is too strong? Well of course he is, but he has his weaknesses. (predictable in one on one battles) Plus, since he's Link's arch nemesis, he'll be definately making a comeback. I course, I want you to elaborate more on Ganon being too strong Nintendo Advocate. Intertain me.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Young Link
Ganondorf (too strong)
Marth (roy's better)
Pichu (annoying and is suicidal, which means that it hurts itself each time when it attacks, like thunder)
Peach
Sheik/Zelda (hated)
Ice Climbers

Who ever said that Yoshi and Dr. Mario needs to go, well:
Dr. Mario is stronger and has more defense than mario, but is slower
Yoshi is a main, and will ALWAYS be a main. If you watched the second smash trailer at Smash Dojo, and saw Yoshi's stage, then you know that yoshi's returning, they wouldn't have a Yoshi stage without him in it.

If you say that Ganondorf needs to stay, only one prob.: too strong.
If you say that Pichu and Marth needs to stay: whole bunch of problems.
If you say that Peach and IC's need to stay: Peach is practically a sandbag (attacks are weak and flys away like jiggz), and ice climber's are just annoying and troublesome.
Sheik/Zelda: I just simply HATED that character(s).
That was, for the most part, the stupidest argument i've seen today. Ganondorf is one of the SLOWEST characters in the game, how is he too strong? The fact that he can deal good damage is balanced by the fact that it isn't always easy to smack someone around with him, especially not a veteran player. Peach is right below God tier in that she has the best recovery, edge guarding attacks, and great aerial game.

And what problems does Marth have in staying? o.O

So yeah, you just kicked off half of melee that has the 'best chances' in staying, and horrible reasoning behind em.

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
Doctor Mario
Pichu
Maybe Roy

The others can be Luigified - Ganon gets his sword or I kill myself, Falco gets a multijump moveset, different B's and A's. Young Link gets a moveset based off of Wind Waker (I saw a really cool one in the moveset thread). Roy could be different, but I never liked Roy :p.

(By the way, 'Nintendo Advocate' is a fine example of an idiot).

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
Ganon is too strong? Well of course he is, but he has his weaknesses. (predictable in one on one battles) Plus, since he's Link's arch nemesis, he'll be definately making a comeback. I course, I want you to elaborate more on Ganon being too strong Nintendo Advocate. Intertain me.
he has disadvantages, but do a one on one match, with no items, on final destination against him. I use yoshi alot, simply because yoshi rocks. When i face him, he charges up his punch and kills me in about 3-4 hits, all accurate. He's slow, but very powerful. even my friends tell me this. He's the most feared A.I. because of that.
That was, for the most part, the stupidest argument i've seen today. Ganondorf is one of the SLOWEST characters in the game, how is he too strong? The fact that he can deal good damage is balanced by the fact that it isn't always easy to smack someone around with him, especially not a veteran player. Peach is right below God tier in that she has the best recovery, edge guarding attacks, and great aerial game.
i could give a **** less about peach below god tier, tiers dont affect me; the person playing them do. (sorry for swearing) how is he too strong? read above. he's the strongest player in the game (not counting combos or anything).

And what problems does Marth have in staying? o.O
I think that marth is weaker than roy, and don't like him that much. I only use him cause of his hair, his suit color, and he's faster than roy. but other than that, don't care much for him.

Doctor Mario
Pichu
Maybe Roy

The others can be Luigified - Ganon gets his sword or I kill myself, Falco gets a multijump moveset, different B's and A's. Young Link gets a moveset based off of Wind Waker (I saw a really cool one in the moveset thread). Roy could be different, but I never liked Roy .

(By the way, 'Nintendo Advocate' is a fine example of an idiot).
by the way, Paranoid_Android is a fine example of an idiot.
don't disrespect me! :(
I may post something about a character that you like, but that doesn't give you rights to bash me on here.

and yes, its true, ganondorf is the STRONGEST PLAYER/COMPUTER on MELEE. He's slow and stupid, but VERY POWERFUL! His punch can kill jigglypuff in one hit!

Kirye

Smash Ace
So in other words NA, all you posted was completely biased without background into WHY they should be kicked, it's only cause you don't like them? Nice.

i could give a **** less about peach below god tier, tiers dont affect me; the person playing them do. (sorry for swearing) how is he too strong? read above. he's the strongest player in the game (not counting combos or anything).
And you said she's too weak, HAH, Peach is one of the more common tournament characters in that she's an incredible combo-er and aerial fighter. Every character has a capability to be good, as long as the person using them knows what he's doing. No character sucks because you say so, we call that an opinion, but this thread is about who will be kicked because of "Specific" reasons, like being a clone or the such. Being disliked by one person doesn't count as a reason.

And so, if Ganon is kicked because he's the strongest, then DK would be the strongest maybe? Should he get kicked then right after? Being the strongest means nothing, Ganondorf is balanced out completely, he has horrible recovery, he's slow, and his aerial game could be better, so it makes up for his strength.

You're not a very long melee veteran are you?

And lmao..

I think that marth is weaker than roy, and don't like him that much. I only use him cause of his hair, his suit color, and he's faster than roy. but other than that, don't care much for him.
Omg, Roy's stronger, let's remove him for it!! Lol jk. Roy is stronger, yes, but Marth is overall better because of his speed, range, and quick aerials. The whole point of melee is using a char that suits you best, and the reasons you use Marth are halfway through why every other Marth main-er uses him. My reasons for maining him are because of his range and aerials. =/

and yes, its true, ganondorf is the STRONGEST PLAYER/COMPUTER on MELEE. He's slow and stupid, but VERY POWERFUL! His punch can kill jigglypuff in one hit!
Yeah, and if you're able to hit a veteran melee player with that slow *** punch, he/she deserved to die then. That attack is incredibly easy to dodge, cancel, and combo Ganon right after. In fact, my bro mains Ganondorf, but his specialty is spiking rather than even depending on his B techs.

Top Bottom