• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you think the character reveal for November will be?

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Since Toad is Peach's Standard-B Move. I doubt that he'll make it. Sorry to point that out to you.
Just like everyone thought Toon Link was out because he's in that Spirit Tracks stage. Also, Sakurai mentioned Peach's moves may change when he revealed her. :p

I mean, I know Toad isn't a sure inclusion, but I don't think he should be discarded just yet.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Just like everyone thought Toon Link was out because he's in that Spirit Tracks stage. Also, Sakurai mentioned Peach's moves may change when he revealed her. :p

I mean, I know Toad isn't a sure inclusion, but I don't think he should be discarded just yet.
This. And Toad is not a sole character. He's like Yoshi. There's one main Yoshi and many other Yoshis. Peach may very well use a Toad in her neutral special while another one of the Toads is playable.

Smashing Thorn

Smash Rookie
This. And Toad is not a sole character. He's like Yoshi. There's one main Yoshi and many other Yoshis. Peach may very well use a Toad in her neutral special while another one of the Toads is playable.
Oh really now? I didn't know that. That sounds interesting. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I wonder what her new special moves might be like.

SeatreasureReturned

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream that the first unlockable character was Pysduck, so it will obviously be him.

But if I had to really guess, maybe Diddy? No real reasoning though. I think after X and Y it is hard to really judge based on releases, but who knows. I hope Lucas, so I can stop worrying if he will be cut.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I had a dream that the first unlockable character was Pysduck, so it will obviously be him.

But if I had to really guess, maybe Diddy? No real reasoning though. I think after X and Y it is hard to really judge based on releases, but who knows. I hope Lucas, so I can stop worrying if he will be cut.
I can see Lucas as a low priority character, but if Toon Link returned anything can happen.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Sakurai is the one developing, OF COURSE ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I would love to have Lucas back, he was a nice alternative to my Ness.

That said, I wouldn't mind it if he was cut to include a different Mother character, like Paula. :colorful:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm still holding out for Zelda later this month, but there's a possibility we could see another character sooner.

I feel like sooner or later Sakurai is just going to start revealing random characters. I wouldn't be opposed, but that would throw all predictability and logic out the window.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I'm still holding out for Zelda later this month, but there's a possibility we could see another character sooner.

I feel like sooner or later Sakurai is just going to start revealing random characters. I wouldn't be opposed, but that would throw all predictability and logic out the window.
If thats the case I'll keep my window open.

Can't wait for the release so this thread can finally R.I.P :)

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Oh my goodness.... I just realized something that I had never considered....

We could get a character reveal on Monday! Because it's VETERANS DAY. :lol:

Stupid Yoshii

Smash Rookie
NNID
chuck_yoshiii
Oh my goodness.... I just realized something that I had never considered....

We could get a character reveal on Monday! Because it's VETERANS DAY. :lol:
Why would he release a character on veteran's day?

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Why would he release a character on veteran's day?
Well, you know... The characters revealed so far a month have been veterans! Get it? It is also around the timeframe we would normally get a character (the 12th). I personally think it would be epic for Sakurai to have another reveal on that date.

Stupid Yoshii

Smash Rookie
NNID
chuck_yoshiii
Well, you know... The characters revealed so far a month have been veterans! Get it? It is also around the timeframe we would normally get a character (the 12th). I personally think it would be epic for Sakurai to have another reveal on that date.
I guess that's clever, but I don't know I just don't see it happening.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I really hope we get Toad and Zelda on November... Toad because of Super Mario 3D World... Zelda because of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds... and they are confirmed on the same day because both games come out on the same day in North America. I really want Toad so badly... he was my favorite in Mario Kart games and Super Mario Bros. 2 was one of my favorite games when I was a kid...

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I at least expect Zelda for A Link Between Worlds. Should be interesting how her design changes this time.

I hope we get more than one reveal this month. October was just extremely lazy and November seems to be kicking off with some juicy bits. Just hope to the gods that Pac-Man is not revealed even in a Direct.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
After revealing marth, they would show luiciana or whatever her name was as an alt costume. That would be cool
Edit: oh, marth got revealed, didnt notice that

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Now, who is going to Start the "December Predictions Thread"? Hm?
Nobody yet, there are still too many characters, both veteran and newcomer, that could show up this month, especially if there is a Direct this month like I'm seeing mention of elsewhere on the boards. Marth started the confirm train for the month off with a bang, but he is by no means the only character we're getting, there's just no way it would make sense to do so, with Zelda being around 98% a surefire lock for confirmation as an example.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Nobody yet, there are still too many characters, both veteran and newcomer, that could show up this month, especially if there is a Direct this month like I'm seeing mention of elsewhere on the boards. Marth started the confirm train for the month off with a bang, but he is by no means the only character we're getting, there's just no way it would make sense to do so, with Zelda being around 98% a surefire lock for confirmation as an example.
When this month? The 21st through 31st?

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
15th, im still betting on diddy/dixie, both or dixie as an alt costume for diddy

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Zelda could be saved for December since ALBW is released early December in Japan. Still betting on late November though.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm going to go with the first thing that came to my mind.

Marth. Completely random, I know. And I have no logic for it. But I'll laugh hard if it happens.

OMFG. I can't believe I actually guessed that right. ROFL. This is great. And I am literally laughing my a** of right now. Great great great.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Hilarious, I knew it wasn't as simple as expecting Zelda for November... Oh, that Sakuai. :rotfl:

It's like when everyone was expecting a Pokemon reveal, there's just no way to tell anymore.

Anywho, still hoping for a 2nd reveal for the month. :colorful:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
After revealing marth, they would show luiciana or whatever her name was as an alt costume. That would be cool
Edit: oh, marth got revealed, didnt notice that
Noooo lucina is more likely for a character than an alternate. Maybe this will be a 2 character month either zelda Or little mac

And for december im going with morbid rumor about R.O.B in december despite lucina not being revealed

Top Bottom