• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you think the character reveal for November will be?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I really hope Zelda is next. I just kinda want her revealed this month. I think it's certainly plausible for her to be in November, since I expect there may be something in December, something moderately good.

D

Deleted member

If it was Toad, I would be so happy.

but if it's blue toad i swear to god

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
It'll probably be Zelda. She's the only character that would really make sense to reveal, since ALBW is the only major game coming out this month besides 3D World and they obviously have no intentions of revealing any newcomers any time soon.

They could also reveal Wario, I suppose.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
It'll probably be Zelda. She's the only character that would really make sense to reveal, since ALBW is the only major game coming out this month besides 3D World and they obviously have no intentions of revealing any newcomers any time soon.

:samus64:
Yoshis New Island? DKCR Tropical Freeze?

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877

Well, Mario Party: Island Tour comes out on the same day and that has both Wario and Yoshi in it...

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
:samus64:
Yoshis New Island? DKCR Tropical Freeze?
Tropical Freeze was pushed back to December a few months ago, and then further pushed back to February 2014 last month. And Yoshi's New Island isn't happening until 2014 on some unknown date.

The major games coming out this month are LoZ ALBW and Mario 3D World. To a lesser extent, we also have Mario Party: Island Tour. Being that we already have the four Mario veterans, it's safe to assume Zelda is next, unless they give her to us in December to coincide with the Japanese release. That being said, the only other options, veteran-wise, are Captain Falcon for the F-ZERO anniversary, or Wario/Yoshi for Island Tour. I doubt it, though.

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
Well, Mario Party: Island Tour comes out on the same day and that has both Wario and Yoshi in it...
... I, uh... yeah... Yoshi...

I totally didn't forget about Yoshi or anything haha, I mean, how could I possibly forget Yoshi, right?

Right?

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Tropical Freeze was pushed back to December a few months ago, and then further pushed back to February 2014 last month. And Yoshi's New Island isn't happening until 2014 on some unknown date.

The major games coming out this month are LoZ ALBW and Mario 3D World. To a lesser extent, we also have Mario Party: Island Tour. Being that we already have the four Mario veterans, it's safe to assume Zelda is next, unless they give her to us in December to coincide with the Japanese release. That being said, the only other options, veteran-wise, are Captain Falcon for the F-ZERO anniversary, or Wario/Yoshi for Island Tour. I doubt it, though.
Didn't know it worked like this. Thought they just revealed sure-to-be nintendo characters right out the box regardless of the release dates.

Nd Holy Crap, F - Zero Anniversary!?!? Why didn't I hear about this? Guess thats a positive sign for our Pilot Bounty Hunter. Thats it im gettin me a WiiU. Pumped.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Didn't know it worked like this. Thought they just revealed sure-to-be nintendo characters right out the box regardless of the release dates.

Nd Holy Crap, F - Zero Anniversary!?!? Why didn't I hear about this? Guess thats a positive sign for our Pilot Bounty Hunter. Pumped.
Yeah, in the past 5 reveals, it's been one of two things: A celebration of an anniversary (Peach), or promoting a game (everyone else). Luigi and Sonic, while premiering in Directs, were tied into their respective games coming out.

And I wouldn't get your hopes up for Falcon. He has a lot of competition, as there is a lot going on the 21-22. Zelda game, Mario game, Island Tour, Punch-Out!! anniversary, and F-Zero anniversary. There's a lot. (Unless he decides to randomly show off a character)

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Yeah, in the past 5 reveals, it's been one of two things: A celebration of an anniversary (Peach), or promoting a game (everyone else). Luigi and Sonic, while premiering in Directs, were tied into their respective games coming out.

And I wouldn't get your hopes up for Falcon. He has a lot of competition, as there is a lot going on the 21-22. Zelda game, Mario game, Island Tour, Punch-Out!! anniversary, and F-Zero anniversary. There's a lot. (Unless he decides to randomly show off a character)
Im sure they'll make room :)

Besides he was one of the original 12 and from what I heard is one of Sakurais favorite characters.I know this isnt a gaurantee, but there is still a great chance. Same deal with Ness and the re-release of Earthbound. Im sure there is a reason behind it

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Im sure they'll make room :)

Besides he was one of the original 12 and from what I heard is one of Sakurais favorite characters.I know this isnt a gaurantee, but there is still a great chance. Same deal with Ness and the re-release of Earthbound. Im sure there is a reason behind it
There is a reason behind it: there's more important stuff going on. July was mainly just Pikmin month, which was understandable. August, we could have had multiple character reveals, but ultimately the year of Luigi took priority. In September we got Peach early for the SMB anniversary, and Toon Link for WWHD, and Sonic for his month. The only type of "reason behind certain non-appearances" is Pokemon. I feel something was up with that.

And Original 12 does not mean anything as for getting in the game first. If it did, we would've seen the other 4 left by now.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Does anyone know if Ganon is in the new Zelda game this month? Wonder if he could be the next candidate if not Zelda. Hmm..

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I don't know, but no spoilers please! :teeth:

He hasn't been featured in the promos, but a "Ganondorfette" (female version of Ganon) has.

nat pagle

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0834-1759-2409
Five characters.

Assuming Smash is released in 8 months, I don't want to see a halfway done roster in March.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Im betting 100% diddy/dixie kong this friday... Unless both get revealed together

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Its seem everybody is just throwing out random assumptions. I think its best to wait it out. Although most ppl assume Zelda or Yoshi.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I have a reason for saying that, reggie will talk about donkey kong country tropical freeze this friday; good enough I guess

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I actually brought that up myself in the previous posts, but the guy who replied said Tropical Freeze got pushed back so it is unlikely.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Since Toad is Peach's Standard-B Move. I doubt that he'll make it. Sorry to point that out to you.

I want to have Sora from Kingdom Hearts. He would have a good chance as a 3rd party since he there have been several past iterations of Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo Handhelds.

Chain of Memories = GBA
358/2 Days = DS
Re:Coded = DS
3D: Dream Drop Distance = 3DS

Although, Nomura opted out Wii U on KH3's Development and not a single main entry on the KH series has been on a Nintendo home console, I doubt that Nintendo would be willing to add him to Wii U.

If there was anyone else I'd hope for. I'd want King K. Rule or Ghirahim. Since they are using Skyward Sword's incarnation for Link, I think they should use Ghirahim as the antagonist. For Ganondorf they should use the Toon Ganon because of the Wind Waker HD remake.

Be lucky Mega Man made it in...don't expect to see any 3rd party character soon.

| Kailex |

NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Oh sorry again, next friday, not this one. He will appear on GTTV friday 15th

Top Bottom