• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do Link mains secondary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
Says you.

Shaeman plays Falco as a secondary and third Falcon. Just to speak for him. :D

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Mario, Marth, Samus in that order. everyone seconds marth. He's too easy to feel confident with.

Spife

Smash Master
High tiers.

Actually Link's now my secondary. But for 1-2 tournaments, Sheik/Fox were my secondaries.
though it's a silly question, you should play who you think will give you a win for the match.

Skler

Smash Master
I pick Fox on stages Link sucks or in matchups where I want to play on a stage Link is awful. I pick Samus if I want to be a silly person and upB out of shield a lot.

I pick Marth when I feel like losing.

HiIH

Smash Lord
A ton of characters. I'd probably have to say I use doc/mario the most though. I've been going through a big mario phase lately. He's super fun.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
I enjoy Ice climbers and sheik. But Link is so fun, I just hate how he has to work so hard for kills. Marth can just use a smash attack and one shot someone...not fair.

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
I enjoy Ice climbers and sheik. But Link is so fun, I just hate how he has to work so hard for kills. Marth can just use a smash attack and one shot someone...not fair.
OMG I KNOW.
My friend who mains Marth just ****ing Fsmashes and he can get a kill.
I have to like double nair to uptilt to dhsdvbuhsdfk then Upb or something.
But I still <3 Link. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom