• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who can GaW chainthrow?

zack152

Smash Journeyman
He can chainthrow fast fallers at low percents like fox, falco, falcon and gannon possibly, and etc. You get the idea, for fast fallers you use the up throw. You can 0 to death fox and falco if you do it right.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I know the fastfallers work (fox, falco, falcon), just wondering who else it does work on. I did it on a Link (I think down throw). Just wondering who else, so I know whether I should or should not attempt the chain throw (reward or punishment).

zack152

Smash Journeyman
I dunno. I guess just go through and try it on a lvl 4 or something. You can chaingrab sheik like once when shes at 0% and then follow up with a nair to chase lol.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Pika/Ganon Dthrow

Ahh, I see now Zack that you do have a account and the G&W icon. Looks like G&W is not R.I.P. for Melee afterwards =') <33333

edit: PS:Blue Yoshi; don't stop playing YOSHI!!! your main.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Yeah... Brawl killed my Yoshi (no djc in brawl = suicide in melee). Plus, I don't play melee much except for tournaments. I use GaW for singles and Puff in doubles. I'm not bad, but I'm not amazing either. Wait, that's not true. I am bad at melee :p

I'm a competitive 64 smasher, and whenever I do play smash, it's usually 64, so I don't get to practice much melee. Also the fact that I lost my melee disc at a local tournament and I'm too lazy to get another one doesn't help...

And Yoshi was never my main. He was one of my better characters, but never my main.

ss118

Smash Master
You can chainthrow bowser, yoshi, DK, Falcon, Ganondorf, Fox, Falco, G+W, Pika, Mew2, Roy, Link, and Shiek

Top Bottom