• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are the most succesful IC players?

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I know there was another thread for this, but I got 9th out of 16 this past weekend. I lost to M2K and a ROB/Meta-Knight.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
FP is the best ever. you probably dont even know who he is. but he is sexy.

(besides Chu-Dat)
Chu Dat play's Kirby, not Climbers.

This isn't melee.

J4pu

Smash Champion
Is Fly Amanita up there? I saw him/her beating the heck out of Plank's MK (well they were sorta close)
and by sorta I mean running away under the stage with a rising side B at the 6:58 mark so as to keep his/her about 6% lead ftw

But the other match Plank wasn't really all that close.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Ewww, the match lasted the entire 7 minutes? That's just disgusting. This game is just redunk god awful sometimes. Actually mostly.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I use IC's and Yoshi >.>
I think I may be one of the toughest in NC/SC but I unno. BTW Speed, are you going to C3?
I haven't seen any vids of your Icies but chances are you're the best Brawl IC in NC since I can't play either game at all in between tourneys so I'm pretty bad.

And as far as me going to C3, it depends on:
A) what date it is
and
B) whether I can find a ride there

But, however, YOU should go to Bill's biweeklies. Check the AtlSou forums for the threads.

HolyChef

Smash Ace
i knew u mustve been to some tourney that i was at. name sounds mad familiar. and i do remember seeing a mlg shirt but didnt get to see you play.

IC dittos r mad dumb btw lol. but still fun when u dthrow combo both ICs.

im in fl for school so i would tell u to represent the ICs in nj but it looks like ur in pa now lol.

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
i knew u mustve been to some tourney that i was at. name sounds mad familiar. and i do remember seeing a mlg shirt but didnt get to see you play.

IC dittos r mad dumb btw lol. but still fun when u dthrow combo both ICs.

im in fl for school so i would tell u to represent the ICs in nj but it looks like ur in pa now lol.
Whoa..hold on, people in jc play brawl?

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
There's another Ice Climber main in North Jersey? :)

I know that Hit is in Monclair and there's one in South Jersey somewhere.

And I live in PA now, but I'll try to go to some South Jersey events every once in a while.

I'll be back for summer though.

HolyChef

Smash Ace
basically theres mad people that play but arent on smashboards or at least dont post at all just because jc is so big. and then u have people that are on smashboards which consists of me and crismas i guess.

who r u anyway lol?

There's another Ice Climber main in North Jersey? :)

I know that Hit is in Monclair and there's one in South Jersey somewhere.

And I live in PA now, but I'll try to go to some South Jersey events every once in a while.

I'll be back for summer though.
yeah definetely im waiting for the summer again too.

lain

Smash Master
I recently dropped G&W (from which I was almost as good as NOJ) because I just felt like playing him was getting stale. So now I still main IC of course, but I picked up Dedede cause he's raaaape.

I'm going to a tournament in IL Saturday. Let's see how I **** : )

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I recently dropped G&W (from which I was almost as good as NOJ) because I just felt like playing him was getting stale. So now I still main IC of course, but I picked up Dedede cause he's raaaape.

IL tourney? o_o

When and where?

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
basically theres mad people that play but arent on smashboards or at least dont post at all just because jc is so big. and then u have people that are on smashboards which consists of me and crismas i guess.

who r u anyway lol?
I see. I was a melee player that used to live in bayonne and played with people like tec0, but was more into the nyc competitive scene then the nj one. The only people i remember playing from jersey city were mog, crismas, and other random people that didn't go to smashboards. Anyway, i'm not much of a brawl player. I just started attempting to play it competitively just now, i never had a wii before.

HolyChef

Smash Ace
I see. I was a melee player that used to live in bayonne and played with people like tec0, but was more into the nyc competitive scene then the nj one. The only people i remember playing from jersey city were mog, crismas, and other random people that didn't go to smashboards. Anyway, i'm not much of a brawl player. I just started attempting to play it competitively just now, i never had a wii before.
i just got into the whole nyc/nj scene this past summer. me and tec0 hit up mad tournies and had smashfests at his place too lol. but u dont brawl so i guess thats y we never met.

edit: i goto school in florida btw so im not in nj most of the year

TheWildcard

Smash Champion

....lies your gaw was good but not noj good. but anyways i like your D3 better a sexy penguin and lain are too **** cute

lain

Smash Master
Really omni? Are you really going to say my G&W wasn't close to NOJ's? Even Joel himself said so.

Also I still hope you play wolf, that was the sauce right there.

I think the tournament might be in Wisconsin actually? LPC1 in Madison, WI.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Really omni? Are you really going to say my G&W wasn't close to NOJ's? Even Joel himself said so.

Also I still hope you play wolf, that was the sauce right there.

I think the tournament might be in Wisconsin actually? LPC1 in Madison, WI.
baby im givin ya a hard time ;) and i misread what you typed i didnt see almost. which would state your as good as him, even though you were getting there.......i still like your d3 better though.

Go **** in WI for me man i cant go and i wasent told :(

I'll win this waa tourney goin Ness Wolf Ic's just for you baby.

yea i still play wolf but im getting so tiredof all the mks ****** me, anyone can pick mk and try and almost beat me. and i dont care what south or west coast think mk vs wolf is too gay. I actully do better with IC's in that matchup.

and thank you for the compliment lain those are rare from you :) well at least to me anyway.

Top Bottom