• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Which Zelda Sequel was the most disappointing compared to the game it is a sequel of?

In your opinion...?

• MM Sequal to the OoT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Simple question really. In your opinion which direct Zelda sequel had the largest gap between it and the game it is a direct sequel of?

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
PH was kind of bland compared to WW, so PH is my answer.

Oh, and you forgot ST to PH.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
wind waker to MM
Wind Waker isn't a direct sequal to MM. Wind Waker is a direct sequal to Ocarina of Time. Twilight Princess is a direct sequal to MM if we're using the definition "next game in the timeline".

Hydro_Smasher

Smash Journeyman
phantom hour glass. Wind waker was fun, you could do alot in it, but phantom hour glass was one of the worst games I've ever played.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Wind Waker isn't a direct sequal to MM. Wind Waker is a direct sequal to Ocarina of Time. Twilight Princess is a direct sequal to MM if we're using the definition "next game in the timeline".
yeah but why? all this does is limit the amount of different responses. it's pretty arbitrary. what about those of us who don't pay attention to the timeline?

(i'm not asking you specifically since you didn't make the thread, just in general)

Top Bottom