• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokemon should be in Brawl?

Which Pokemon should make the roster?

• Lucario

Votes: 255 26.3%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 264 27.2%
  • Deoxys

Votes: 191 19.7%
  • Meowth

Votes: 163 16.8%
  • Heracross

Votes: 64 6.6%
  • Dragonite

Votes: 112 11.5%
  • Poliwhirl

Votes: 38 3.9%
  • Sandslash

Votes: 106 10.9%
  • Paras

Votes: 41 4.2%
  • Swampert

Votes: 37 3.8%
  • Buoysel

Votes: 19 2.0%
  • Bulbasaur & evolutions

Votes: 52 5.4%
  • Munchlax

Votes: 45 4.6%
  • Lugia

Votes: 47 4.8%
  • Charizard

Votes: 116 11.9%
  • Sceptile

Votes: 63 6.5%
  • Scyther

Votes: 189 19.5%
  • Sneasel/Weavel

Votes: 57 5.9%
  • Kadabra

Votes: 58 6.0%
  • Gengar

Votes: 111 11.4%
  • Pichu Bros. / Plusle & Minun

Votes: 108 11.1%
  • Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan

Votes: 207 21.3%
  • Eevee & evolutions

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • Grimer

Votes: 40 4.1%
  • Missingno

Votes: 95 9.8%
  • Cubone

Votes: 120 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth JoBak

Smash Apprentice
Not a fan of clones, it would be cool if Mew was in the game but I would vote for more than half of the list before I voted for Mew, it would r0x0rz my s0x0rz if pokeballs had EVERY pokemon that wasn't already a character

Corinth

Smash Cadet
I don't understand why everyone wants Blaziken in.
It reminds me of when everyone wanted Charizard to be in SSBM before it came out...

Black/Light

Smash Master
Question: If the poll was reset with the following choices, what would you pick?

Lucario
Blaziken
Plusle Minun pair
These are my 3 picks and they are the ones I think will get in.

I don't understand why everyone wants Blaziken in.
Because she is one bad mother Bleeper.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
wtf? tyranitar wasnt in the intro. dragonite would be the perfect powerhouse...
Screw Dragonite...

Hitmonlee is where all the awsomeness is at. And, obviously, more people understand that he is a better choice as Dragonite is in sixth and Hitmonlee is in third.

Red7z7

Smash Apprentice
anyone else notice that the percentages per character are wrong? they add up to much higher than 100% 0_0

kaid

Smash Master
^ that's cause You can pick more than one.

I picked Lucario, Blaze, Deoxys, Buoysel, Charizard, Sceptile, and the bulbasaur evos.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
Technically, Hitmonlee and hitmonchan COMBINED are in 3rd. If you split their votes 50/50, Draagonite if 15 votes ahead.
yeah, why were both of the hitmons put together? anyway ferro, i just said dragonite would be the perfect powerhouse meaning a large powerful bulky character. hitmonlee isnt a powerhouse. personaly, i dont like hitmonlee. its a piece of mud with eyes on it and springs attached. its wayy too weird.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
not necisarily, first of all, i meant who doesnt want a flying sumo wrestler. second of all, 717 people did not vote against dragonite, they merely chose not to support him. i didnt vote for sceptile, that doesnt mean im against him.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
not necesarily, there are plenty of other people who may not support dragonite, only they have never been to this site before.
Dragonite is a very cool pokemon. Although I can't see him being a useable character, maybe a new pokemon in a pokeball. Yet I still doubt that simply because I think there will be a lot of the new pokemon from Pearl and Diamond in the game seeing how it will be coming out arounnd the same time as Brawl if not sooner. So they will want to add the new pokemon into the game instead of original 150 pokemon lol. I dunno ya never know with Nintendo.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
*searches the wictionary* yeah... pretty much... well think about this, 73% of the people didnt vote for lucario.... and he is still winning in the poles... anyway, dragonite is a very popular pokemon to real pokemon fans. if you go to a pokemon rpg on serebii forums, nearly all of the members would choose a dragonite for it. if you look on those trainer cards they use, dragonite is one of the most popular pokemon to appear on it. he even got into the list of the most popular pokemon on their 10th anniversary. i just want a pokemon that is auctually popular to pokemon fans to get in instead of a baby pokemon that might be popular in the anime for a few series.

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to have to point out that kaid's right. I'm not going to back this because I'm lazy. I'll stick my reasoning with the fact that I've studdied statistics quite a bit to get my *** into higher calc classes.

Point is, technically kaid's right.

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
I would love to see Koffing, gengar, fearow, wigglytuff, and maybe meowth in Brawl because they are my favorite pokemon but they are very unlikely to appear in brawl .:( :( :(

Also if Jigglypuff is cut then none of my fav. pokemon will appear in brawl:mad: :mad: :mad:

ThePitCrew

Smash Rookie
Lucario I could see this 1st
Blaziken This also would be interesting 2nd
Deoxys This would be interesting would he like transform into all or would there be various costumes 3rd
Meowth Pokeball PayDay
Heracross Would be interesting 7th
Dragonite Pokeball Hyper Beam possibly a character
Poliwhirl Pokeball Hydro Pump/ Hypnosis
Sandslash Pokeball Slash
Paras Pokeball Sleep Powder
Swampert Pokeball use Muddy Water
Buoysel Pokeball what is this again
Bulbasaur & evolutions Pokeball.. as always Frenzy Plant
Munchlax Pokeball use Metronome
Lugia Pokeball would be waaaayyyyy to cheap and big Aeroblast
Charizard Pokeball would be to cheap Blast Burn
Sceptile Would be interesting 6th
Scyther Would be interesting 8th
Sneasel/Weavel Pokeball would be to cheap Thief
Kadabra Pokeball would be to cheap Psywave
Gengar Pokeball would be waaay to cheap Night Shade
Pichu Bros. / Plusle & Minun cute but a pain
Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan This would be very interesting 4th 5th respectively
Eevee & evolutions Pokeball Evee does tackle F-eon- Flamethrower V-eon Bubblebeam J-eon- Pin Missle E-eon Psybeam U-eon- Shadow Ball
Grimer Ugghhhh!! Same state as Shield Break
Missingno .........Are you serious Pokeball if even that attack- laagggg
Cubone Hmmmm.... 9th
Rayquaza Pokeball Hyper Beam or Dragon Breath

Overall the fighting and humanoid get my vote

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
well on the list, these are pokemon i support at all

lucario (wayy cool, popular and interesting)
meowth (very popular character)
dragonite (popular to pokemon fans, my sig has more info)
gengar (would be an interesting character)
marowak (not cubone, unique, had a role in games)

Tera253

Smash Ace
Charemeleon would be greater than Charizard, since he's been dissed by appearing in the pokeball. Tera voted for it anyway, since it's close enough to Charmeleon.
also, +le and -un (Pichu bros?) would be twice as annoying as Pichu (and that says something) and...
annoying characters > every other character in SSb combined
~Tera253~

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
I Prefer to charizard who caracter.... not pokeball

Hey remember to bowser he is very similar to charizard.. but charizard is better..
tell me this....
charizard should be in because he looks similar to bowser? and charizard is better than bowser to? the main protaginist of nintendos biggest franchise is worse than charizard eh?

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Charemeleon would be greater than Charizard, since he's been dissed by appearing in the pokeball. Tera voted for it anyway, since it's close enough to Charmeleon.
also, +le and -un (Pichu bros?) would be twice as annoying as Pichu (and that says something) and...
annoying characters > every other character in SSb combined
~Tera253~
I agree with you, Charemeleon would be a much better pick the Charzard. The only thing I must say about the chances of Charzard being in the game is that some characters can fly now in the game such as Pit. So that could be interesting seeing Charazard fly in the game. Yet I still don't think that he will be in the game. It will be better seeing Charmeleon though. I still think Blaziken would be better then both seeing how he is a kinnda new pokemon and he is fire/fighting type which fits perfect into the game.

Bahamut27

Smash Apprentice
Wait remenber charizard is a pokemon with most attack varibles...
He can use slash, fly, flametower, wing attack, fisure..... all attack are great in brawl. charmeleon is god, jejejej but i prefer to charizard y more strong...

Ipslne

Smash Journeyman
charizard should be in because he looks similar to bowser? and charizard is better than bowser to? the main protaginist of nintendos biggest franchise is worse than charizard eh?
I think our foriegn friend was going for Bowser's attacks being similar to what Charizard's would be. And last I checked, Bowser was the main antagonist of Nintendo's biggest... erm... series. Not quite a franchise there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom