• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Peach looks better? Melee/Brawl?

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
idk really. Melee Peach's dress is a little more slimer and looks like it fits her better than the Brawl one.

but the Brawl dress has a lot more detail and looks way more regal than Melee.

so I'll go with Brawl.

But Peach's hair in Melee is better than in Brawl IMO.

Iris

Smash Ace
Yeah, it looks a lot more normal this time around. Peach should never dress in anything other than a big pink frilly dress. Her slim, paper-thin dress from Melee looked nice, but didn't suit her as well.

crystal107

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0791-1171-8682
In brawl she looks better. Her hair is more real than before, and she looks more like Peach. Though, it funny that she changed to a bigger dress and her down smash is worst LoL, it should be better :p
Her nose and mouth are a bit smaller now, more cute like and less snub like :p
Overall, she is cuter :)

crystal107

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0791-1171-8682
That's a bit true - she looks less real now. BUT she looks more peach - she was never really looking real lol

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
Melee: Peach looked nice, but rather strange. there was something lacking about her...not too sure what it was though.

Brawl: Peach is a true image of beauty! She looks royal, regal, elegant.

I say Brawl > Melee

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
Like most people, I like the Brawl form better, and for the same reasons. She looks like even more like a graceful, royal incarnation of destruction to her enemies. I can't wait to try her out in Brawl.

Joybuzzy

Smash Rookie
I peffer Brawl design, it was the only Peach that able to make me say out loud "Woah...She's Beautiful!" cause she looks really beautiful in that outfit, she looked good in Melee and all but that cause I would only play as Daisy as her.

Dark Luna

Smash Apprentice
Her brawl design looks much better, The improved graphics do make her look better obviously, but the
New design suits her more.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Aye comrade!!! everytime i play with her against my buddies would laugh. now they tell me i can't use her.:laugh:
Sigh... sometimes its ideal just to ignore those types of people... for an example just today my friend says "Peach sucks why on Earth do you main her?!?" well just get better with Peach, dominate with her, then laugh at their faces.

urbandayz2

Smash Rookie
I love the new outfit...i loved to pit peach and daisy against each other...heh heh fun! it should be interesting in brawl because theres not that much difference between the (daisy) and peach costumes! :dizzy:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I like the way her face looks in melee. She looks more cuter/hawter in melee than in brawl. and in brawl she looks older and looks like she gained a few pounds.

The think I have to give it up for for brawl Peach is her new voice and that kick azz daisy and fire read outfit she has.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
I like the way her face looks in melee. She looks more cuter/hawter in melee than in brawl. and in brawl she looks older and looks like she gained a few pounds.

The think I have to give it up for for brawl Peach is her new voice and that kick azz daisy and fire read outfit she has.
I guess ill change because i think your right now that I think about it.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
I tend to prefer realism over anime-ish. Brawl Peach is so much cuter. Melee Peach looks like a doll in comparison, and not in a good way.
i personally feel its strange how Brawl is leaning towards realism (Is that even a word?) instead of Doll like fashion since Super smash Brothers is originally a game were Dolls coming to life and start beating each other up for no apparent reason...

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Of course realism is a word... :|

Yeah, it is kind of strange.
I was slightly offended by that first statement since my vocabulary stinks but yes... it does feel strange I have this foreboding feeling one day Sakurai is going to make a SSB were all the characters is going to be anime styled maybe if they could make a SSB for DS (which is a long shot) similar to the sudden transformation between Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask to Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker transition

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
i love them all
ps hate heavy characters
Hate heavy characters? I dont see how anybody could hate anything in Melee or Brawl. Maybe Strongly dislike a character or feel this or that game modes are a waste of CD space... anyways I dont understand why you dislike heavy characters... Gimpyfish's Bowser is absolutely spectacular and suicide KO with DK's forward grab is awesome too.

Top Bottom