• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Peach looks better? Melee/Brawl?

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Hate heavy characters? I dont see how anybody could hate anything in Melee or Brawl. Maybe Strongly dislike a character or feel this or that game modes are a waste of CD space... anyways I dont understand why you dislike heavy characters... Gimpyfish's Bowser is absolutely spectacular and suicide KO with DK's forward grab is awesome too.
no i can't play as a heavy character.....peach's light so i can win with light characters

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
To die for is a bit xtreme... but aye... Im throwing this out there but from what I gathered from todays update this can lead to new possibility for Peach such as her "classic" look or maybe even her 'sports' call it far fetched but hay who knows with Sakurai

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I have nothing against her new face looking, but I prefered her Melee dress. At least she held her melee hair style, probably to not make her too similar to Zero Suit Samus.
The real question is: how will depicted her undergarments this time?
Still victorian or more 80 like briefs?
Nintendo has became more kinky this latest years, even if not in a esibizionistic way.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
I have nothing against her new face looking, but I prefered her Melee dress. At least she held her melee hair style, probably to not make her too similar to Zero Suit Samus.
The real question is: how will depicted her undergarments this time?
Still victorian or more 80 like briefs?
Nintendo has became more kinky this latest years, even if not in a esibizionistic way.
(talking really fast) in my opinion, that's purverted. you sicko.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
(talking really fast) in my opinion, that's purverted. you sicko.
Me purrverted?
Was me making Peach wandering around full nacked (even if invisible) and making Mario being hugged and/or kissed by every female partner of him in Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door?
Was me making Link having a dominatrix girl as partner In The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess?
Was me making Mario crawling on the body of a giant lady in Super Mario Sunshine?
And, back in topic, was me making Peach's gown floating so much in Super Smash Bros. Melee?

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Melee: HER ATTACKS SHOW EXPLOSIONS OF EVIL!
Brawl: Her attacks show elegant hearts. :D Pure beauty.

Reffering to her side B...

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
I think that would be overkill, airgemini.
Yeah... and that could be a problem.... you see if I was anywhere near as fast as I am in melee (with the float cancelin, and shuffling, and the combos) in Brawl there will be so many hearts that the stage will get covered in it making things hard to see for both you and ur foes..

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
Peach look much nicer in this one. . .Though I wish they turned her umbrella into the same one that was in "Super Princess Peach"

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ah.. Er... Um..

Brawl, better detail is usually better.

But when you watch models in HD then its bad :D

-Onyx

jigenbakuda

Smash Rookie
I like her brawl dress better, but I need to see it in purple-ish white before I decide for sure...

P!z@

Smash Rookie
sorry guys i preffer the melee peach 'cus her hair looks better as in brawl . . .
the hair goes down to her hips an in brawl it dont i think :S

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I was deeply afraid of what they would do with Peach in Brawl, but last August I rested easy, I was very impressed.

Her hair color in Brawl is much closer to what it normally is. In Melee, it was more gold. I'm not a huge fan of the big, puffy Cinderalla drapes on her hips, but they are implemented much better and more realistically in Brawl than in other Mario games (I.E. Peach's dress since Mario Party 4 is just atrocious.)

That is all.

KnivesOut

Smash Rookie
She's so much better looking in Brawl. I played Brawl yesterday, and all of her sound effects and visual effects are so much better. She has a new taunt that actually outperforms her "sweet" taunt from melee. She ****ing sings and dances. Brawl>Melee

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Which outfit looks the best and worst on her?
And to bad it doesnt say sweet anymore :(...
And also whats up with her victory taunts? They like switched up what she says for each taunt..
Like she says the Oh did I win? on the one where the This is fun one! used to be and vise versa....

Top Bottom