• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which ness' are going to HERB2?

Uffe

Smash Hero
I heard Meep was whooping a lot of people in pools. Sucks that you got in the same one with him. I saw him winning with the IC's further into the tournament. It's good to see that he wasn't too reliant on just CGing. At least from what I was able to watch. That was more entertaining to watch. But I still hate the Ice Climbers.

K.K_Slider

Smash Cadet
we had the Japanese ledge rule so ledgecamping with pkt was a no go and all we had to work with was neutral stages so only things that could help were battlefield and smashville.

Just pick mk and aircamp lolol.
Would of done this with R.O.B but I couldn't stay for the whole thing so i decided how far i could get with my current Ness skill.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Some of the commentators were being douche bags. Anyway, try to practice more against tough opponents on neutral stages.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
All of the commentators were probably douchehats- that's NC for you. They're all good people, though, and fun to hang around with. Well, with the exception of one kid, but whatever lol

My only crewmate that entered was in pools with Chu Dat. He took two stock off of him, he was excited, haha.

K.K.! It was fun playing Ness dittos! I hope we get to play again soon, okay?

Crio, I didn't even see you, nor thesage. I know Sage left though, 'cause he was playing Brawl+. NC is pretty big on Brawl+, I hope you had a good time and made it back safely!

I didn't have enough money to enter singles, but I KNOW I wouldn't have made it past pools. NC doesn't do pools so much- this was maybe the third tourney we did them? There were LOTS of entrants, and some big names there.

Didn't place in teams- Ness+Lucas got ***** by MK+Olimar FML

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
The commentators were funny, mainly because of how stupid they were acting :laugh:
M2K winning everything was annoying. He can't be that intimidating!

RTF, good for your crewmate! I would have been happy to inflict 50% on Chu.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
M2K has a beast MK, though. He was fun to watch, but I could only watch so much and ended up leaving because I just got tired of watching. Gotta hand it to Melee- so much more fun to watch.

Did they yell ANTHEEEEEEER on the commentary? Yay is so funny, haha.

Chu Dat is unbelievable. C:

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
M2K has a beast MK, though. He was fun to watch, but I could only watch so much and ended up leaving because I just got tired of watching. Gotta hand it to Melee- so much more fun to watch.

Did they yell ANTHEEEEEEER on the commentary? Yay is so funny, haha.
At least 100 times. What the heck was that all about anyways?

I didn't see Melee, but watching him camp that IC (Meep?) in Brawl was really boring.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
At least 100 times. What the heck was that all about anyways?

I didn't see Melee, but watching him camp that IC (Meep?) in Brawl was really boring.

OH ****, ANTHEEEER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7eZjxOme8E Around 1:13.

Dude, I can't even watch Brawl. I was like, "Oh cool, M2K is here! I'm gonna watch him pl- **** this is boring :/." It was Meep, Chu Dat, or Kackamee he camped. I thiiiink they were the only IC mains there.

It's fun to play and exciting when the crowd cheers, but for me, I think Brawl is only fun when you have that crowd around you. You gotta be there for Brawl, whereas Melee in general is just amusing to watch.

The stream had some problems during Melee, so I didn't see any Melee matches either. I missed Melee 'cause of work boooooo.

K.K_Slider

Smash Cadet
Thunderbolt told me that m2k actually glided STRAIGHT down with mk
and boss told him to quit hacking the **** game.

The Ness dittos were good the teams were better also managed to fight a variety of characters and not a legion of Snakes and Metaknights did see some good snakes though.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
The Ness dittos were good the teams were better also managed to fight a variety of characters and not a legion of Snakes and Metaknights did see some good snakes though.
Yeah, I've always preferred teams, which is why, I think, I do so terribly in tournies. Well, that and I get EATEN by nerves. ALWAYS. Never fails. I don't know why, because I've always done performing arts in school, and have been in several bands. Never got nervous. EVER.

Yeah, Shady's Snake is a MF-ing BEAST.

This tournament marked the first MKs I'd played. I can now truly say I HATE Metaknight lol

Uffe

Smash Hero
OH ****, ANTHEEEER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7eZjxOme8E Around 1:13.

Dude, I can't even watch Brawl. I was like, "Oh cool, M2K is here! I'm gonna watch him pl- **** this is boring :/." It was Meep, Chu Dat, or Kackamee he camped. I thiiiink they were the only IC mains there.

It's fun to play and exciting when the crowd cheers, but for me, I think Brawl is only fun when you have that crowd around you. You gotta be there for Brawl, whereas Melee in general is just amusing to watch.

The stream had some problems during Melee, so I didn't see any Melee matches either. I missed Melee 'cause of work boooooo.
I remember this video. "Oh shiiit! Anthuuur!" I laughed the first time I heard that.

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
Lol I like fighting really good metaknights its a challange. for now on my CP to MK is Captian falcon.Yeh m2k made me lol so hard when he was playing friendlies with a peach he's so beasty it was funny.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, I really blew it.

I was gonna main Ness in Singles Pools, then Main Random in Bracket.

I...

I got so high at HERB I forgot to register for Singles.

But me and CHOP! (Lucas) did decently in Dubbz.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Anthuur OMG.

Let's get some shoes.
They kept saying that in the commentary two days ago. Also, what shoes are we going to get?

Sorry guys, I really blew it.

I was gonna main Ness in Singles Pools, then Main Random in Bracket.

I...

I got so high at HERB I forgot to register for Singles.

But me and CHOP! (Lucas) did decently in Dubbz.
That sucks. By the way, do you still main Ness? Your Ness was really good the time I played you. Come back to us! :(

Top Bottom