• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which ness' are going to HERB2?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That's a bit too far for me. Hope it goes well.

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
Theres a few going mabe out of the 90+ ppl in the tournie I'm going to roughly say 5ish don't feel bad ness boards I'm the only bowser going to herb2

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Well my vbrawl Ness sucks since I don't play that game anymore, but I don't mind Ness dittos. I main MK in vbrawl now lol.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Hellz yeyuuuuuh. I'll also be playing Ness for doubles. Really hope to track all two of you down- I've never played against another Ness :p

Crio, still Ness dittos? I'll probably be the only girl, so you shouldn't have trouble finding me, haha. I'm prepared for my beatdown lolol

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
Hellz yeyuuuuuh. I'll also be playing Ness for doubles. Really hope to track all two of you down- I've never played against another Ness :p

Crio, still Ness dittos? I'll probably be the only girl, so you shouldn't have trouble finding me, haha. I'm prepared for my beatdown lolol
Your a chick??

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Maybe she's lesbian cuz flamboyant is in her name...

Or it's just that Roy has phire.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Haha, yes, I'm a chick. :p I'm no lesbian, but I am probably the closest a girl can get to a bro without being one, haha. It's 'cause Roy has all teh phires. It's a name someone gave to me, and it ended up sticking pretty hard.

srsly. bro. sideways hat and all. EXCEPT I don't pop my collar, so that kinda takes away from my bro-ness. I guess. wtf

Yeyuh, nairs out of shield and dsmash to punish rollers! <~ MY POST IS ON-TOPIC lol

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
No way you are the leader of the roytards I knew it jesus christ I never knew you was a chick this blows my mind.Well I read some past post I'll just look for the really loud crew that might get kicked out and you getting called out for modded controllers and stuff it'll be easy finding you for ness dittos.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well, this isn't exactly rare to see a female Smasher. But oh my gosh! A female Smasher who mains Ness?! That's pretty cool.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Haha, maybe that's just NC, then. We apparently creep girls out hardcore LOLOL. I know there are several female [semi] pro-smashers, though!

You bring up a good point, though- I've never seen a female Ness main. I am so determined to affect Ness in Brawl's tier list positively, haha. That's what's rare about me then! :p

Uffe

Smash Hero
Now that I remember, there is this girl who mains Ness as well. She goes under the name Firebrand Ness. Recently I've met another girl who also uses Ness and her name is -Jay-, but she lives in the UK. I'm pretty sure there was another one, but I can't seem to remember her name. I sound like a stalker, I know. :S Anyway, you girls are appearing out of nowhere.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
That's awesome! I had no idea. I haven't been hanging around smashboards much 'til recently, haha. I'll keep my eyes peeled for them- and don't worry, you don't particularly sound like a stalker to me LOL I'd use the term 'fan', I think :p

Uffe

Smash Hero
Actually they go to All is Brawl. I haven't seem them around here.

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
Fffff, I can't even figure OUT All is Brawl :S It hurts my eyes with its bright colors and custom avatars! RAGE (but even so I might make a profile)!

G'luck, thunder, sir! :D

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well tonight is the final night I'm at K.K's house Hopefully we'll do good enough to bring ness' tier up wish us luck.
You guys get 'em! Do it for everybody you know! Most of all, keep perfectly calm and don't fear your opponent, no matter what character they use. But at the same time, don't take them lightly. Show them what you're made of! Have fun!

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
To add on to the good luck wishes, trust me when i say you can always make a comeback. the few times that i started to do so and made the games even with my opponents in singles I ****ed up and ended up losing at the last second. never count yourselves out, yet never get too cocky. I wish you good luck.

Eagleye893 passes on the PSI ability of EPIC COMEBACK.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm sorry I didn't really play anybody, but I met somebody. I was playing brawl+ last night til like 6 am and then went to sleep and left. I didn't really feel like staying for brawl.

Top Bottom