• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Hm? I respectfully disagree. I can easily see crash or spyro in smash. They'd be a bit like sonic in their care-free, laid back kind of attitude.

I mean, if nothing else they'd fit more than snake did. :awesome:

Actually snake did fit in smash in a way. they made him humurous and hilarious so it all kind of worked out. It took me a very long time to accept him, though.
Snake fit perfectly. It's not a "fit problem" anyway. I'm sure that Sakurai would be able to make even Till Lindemann fit well in this game. That's not the issue. So yeah, Crash and Spyro could look good in this game, but simply, there are more important third parties they should go first.

vGxVisions

Smash Cadet
Megaman is probably the most fitting and most wanted 3rd party character. I used to hear a lot about people wanting Shadow but I think Sakurai said that there will only be one rep from each 3rd party game so he'll probably stay as an assist trophy. If there are two, I'm not bothered as long as one them isn't used on Geno (no offense to Geno fans).

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ VGxVisions
Sakurai never commented on 3rd party companies getting more than 1 character. However, he's made it clear that 3rd party characters aren't going to be like half the roster.

I think it's safe to bet they will be around 10% of the roster or less. Sonic and Snake in Brawl made a bit more than 5% of the roster 3rd party.

D

Deleted member

That would imply around 4-5 give or take depending on the number (factoring reasonability for the total number of characters, of course) unless Smash 4 has LESS characters than Brawl.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Snake fit perfectly. It's not a "fit problem" anyway. I'm sure that Sakurai would be able to make even Till Lindemann fit well in this game. That's not the issue. So yeah, Crash and Spyro could look good in this game, but simply, there are more important third parties they should go first.
You're bringing that up? Umm, there's a reason why this thread is called "Which impossible character do you want to see in smash 4?" lol. ;)

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
You're bringing that up? Umm, there's a reason why this thread is called "Which impossible character do you want to see in smash 4?" lol. ;)
Then to return in topic, I want Till Lindemann in Sm4sh.

Final Smash: Buck Dich

D

Deleted member

Orson Welles.
The Critic version voiced by Maurice LaMarche.
All while referencing Rosebud Frozen Peas, Blotto Bros. Wine, and Mrs. Pells Fishstcks.

"They're even better RAW!"

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Spike from Ape Escape.if ever there was a Playstion character who would fit in smash it would be him.
I guess you could settle for him in PSASBR.:awesome:

What smash bros needs is Butch:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Yup. I screen capped that pic while watching my brother playing the GC Animal Crossing on my Mac. I've noticed that there are a few suggestive innuendos from the AC games. Though that Butch one caught me off guard.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
[COLLAPSE="Bond. James Bond."]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="B = Silenced PP7"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Forward B = Watch Laser"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Down B = Proximity Bomb"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Up B = Watch Magnet Attract"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Final Smash = Golden Gun"]
[/COLLAPSE]

:awesome:

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Chip Skylark:

B - Toothbrush
SideB - Shiny Teeth Flash
UpB - Floss Lasso
DownB - Toothpaste Glob
Final Smash - Pop Sensation Chip Skylark sings "My Shiny Teeth and Me" while teenage girls flood the stage trying to catch Chip Skylark.
Assist Throphy - A shiny tooth appears and starts blinding players with his shinyness, or just kicks them around.

^Awesome Avengers poster mix find :D

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
mandy patinken, not any of his roles, just actor mandy patinken (guy that played inigo montoya) I spelled it right, #forthewin

D

Deleted member

Ridley:troll:

Seriously though, you know it's not gonna happen.
And pray tell, why not?
If it's the same old "too big" bullroar, then you might as well not try to argue anything. Ever.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The character that some people want/believe will be in, but I don't like the character/fans of the character so I'm going to post that characters name in the impossible thread to be an ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom