• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well seeing as this is a Joke thread and all, I would choose Rance from Alicesoft's Rance series. He could have his trademark "Rance Attack" and bring his harem of girls along with him as his personal army. He could also have an attack where he uses his "Hyper Weapon."

All of his attacks would be "super effective" against female characters, and his ridiculous S-Rank Luck would play a factor in the game's mechanics.

Oh, the hilarity, it would be glorious. Too bad we'll never see Rance in ANY Western Game, EVER.

Also, this would be his victory theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GauhWG340dI

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Well seeing as this is a Joke thread and all, I would choose Rance from Alicesoft's Rance series. He could have his trademark "Rance Attack" and bring his harem of girls along with him as his personal army. He could also have an attack where he uses his "Hyper Weapon."

All of his attacks would be "super effective" against female characters, and his ridiculous S-Rank Luck would play a factor in the game's mechanics.

Oh, the hilarity, it would be glorious. Too bad we'll never see Rance in ANY Western Game, EVER.

Also, this would be his victory theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GauhWG340dI
Isn't Rance an H-game?

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
There should be a texture hack of Rance for Marth.

I'd like these three ladies as tag team characters from Capcom. The Seijyun Team: Aoi, Akira, and Yurika.

:phone:

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Mathematical! The heroes of Ooo are here to kick butt Finn and Jake for Smash 4! Featuring the evil Lich as a boss in the adventure mode.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Mathematical! The heroes of Ooo are here to kick butt Finn and Jake for Smash 4! Featuring the evil Lich as a boss in the adventure mode.
Source?:troll:

D

Deleted member

While not impossible per say, as he's a Nintendo character, he's impossible by F-Zero standards given that Goroh and BS stand in his way; Deathborn.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Honestly, every time I see a pic of Deathborn, I just have to sing his awesome theme out loud.

Here's someone else that I thought of.

[collapse=Space Michael!]

His alternative costume will be the iconic one in Michael Jackson's Moonwalker/the game! And he'll use his groovy moves from the game as attacks as well!

His final smash could be him turning into the awesome flying robot in the Moonwalker game. Firing lasers and missiles and maybe making everyone dance on stage!

Oh, Michael. May you rest in peace :urg:[/collapse]

FooltheFlames

needs hugs~<3

Reyson

Smash Journeyman
Mine's is quite possibly Nightmare from the Soul Calibur Series.
While unlikely, he's not exactly impossible. Soul Calibur is a franchise by Namco Bandai, who are helping to make SM4SH and thus seem likely to have a character of their own in the game. Nightmare is the most likely candidate among the Soul Calibur characters, though Namco does have franchises that are more likely to be represented.

D

Deleted member

I'll admit, the Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing would be quite hilarious in Smash.
Too bad it will never happen...*sigh*

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
how about Yuri from C&C: Red Alert 2?

[COLLAPSE="Click to see image"]
[/COLLAPSE]

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Omg, yes! I'm still playing RA2. Played it today actualy. The smash bros version of Yuri vs Tanya vs Kane vs Nick "Havoc" Parker would be epic

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Omg, yes! I'm still playing RA2. Played it today actualy. The smash bros version of Yuri vs Tanya vs Kane vs Nick "Havoc" Parker would be epic

Tanya is a nice one too. She's quite badass and can decimate an entire army all by herself... and when you produce a lot of them in the earlier games (later games only allow one Tanya unit at a time).

[COLLAPSE="Tanya from the C&C Red Alert series"]
[/COLLAPSE]

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Yeah. You can only get one of her, but that's when the navy seals come into to play. Do basically the same thing, and they are a bit cheaper. I guess that's why they did not make a return in RA3, to give Tanya her uniqueness back.

I'd love to see some "2nd post popular" CNC characters too, like Boris vs Yuriko vs Natasha vs Sakura

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
EXTERMINATE!!

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
The ARM Commander from Total Annihilation. (Maybe a CORE commander skin that has slower movement speed =3 ).

Thrall.
Gabe Newell.
Generic soldier from a modern made shooter, one that practices a different martial arts style from Snake, who in his own games relied heavily on joint locks and judo type grappling.
A Protoss Zealot.
MOBIRU SOOT GUNDAMUUU.
A Klingon, probably Worf.
The Pope.
The Prince from Katamari.
Rukina, er, I mean Lucina, but then again she's not impossible.
Me, obviously, I mean, I could kick half the cast's ***** (lolololololol godmode).
Or rather, my Roleplaying fictional personality, Jaed'rik Cobalt.
Moses.
Drizzt Do'urden (or other Forgotten Realms protagonist).
Gord the Rogue (from Gary Gygax's Greyhawk Campaign setting or some other character from said setting).
Some other extremely popular and awesome character from another Dungeons and Dragons Campaign setting.

Edit: I forgot I also played Glover as a kid, catface =3.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Goomba (Mario)
Metapod (Pokemon)
Magikarp (Pokemon)
Metroid (Metroid)
Wheelie (Kirby)

D

Deleted member

After seeing the movie, Wreck-It Ralph would be cool to see.

grizby2

Smash Lord
After seeing the movie, Wreck-It Ralph would be cool to see.
i agree with this, i just saw that movie today!.. it can be pretty dark.:scared:

wen i saw Bowser in the commercial, i thought "no way, if nintendo let them use bowser then its gotta be a good movie."

also
just incase tadakatsu honda wasn't put into this thread..

theres a challenge for lu bu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom