• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which "impossible" character do you want to see for Smash 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Isn't that Giygas from Mother 1?

I'm trying to choose who I want from Killer Instincts. I'm thinking B. Orchid solely because she would have the greatest Final Smash of all time.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Wait, I've never understood why the Duck Hunt Dog isn't considered totally impossible.

It's gotta be one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard of.
It's a perfect sample of "So crazy it could actually work". Think of R.O.B. and Mr. Game&Watch.

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
Alicia Valera from Gears of War 3 RAAM's Shadow...

One of my favorite female characters ever... <3

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
if any character from star wars gets it it should be Jar Jar Binks

Also I'd love it if Spongebob was in along with Peter Griffin, Lego Indiana Jones, Alex the Lion from Madagascar, Homer Simpson, oh an Paint Pixel from Microsoft Paint.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Pfff...if any Microsoft computer rep got in, Clippy all the way. I mean, who wouldn't want to fight as a paperclip?:troll:

I honestly think I'm the only guy on earth who actually liked the paperclip...

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Pfff...if any Microsoft computer rep got in, Clippy all the way. I mean, who wouldn't want to fight as a paperclip?:troll:

I honestly think I'm the only guy on earth who actually liked the paperclip...
I would finally get to beat the crap out of that cursed paperclip! That annoying little punk keeps popping up and trying to tell how to do what I want wrong.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I would finally get to beat the crap out of that cursed paperclip! That annoying little punk keeps popping up and trying to tell how to do what I want wrong.
I actually enjoyed seeing the paper clip on the older versions of Microsoft Word. For those who don't know him, here's an image...

[collapse=Image]
[/collapse]

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I actually enjoyed seeing the paper clip on the older versions of Microsoft Word. For those who don't know him, here's an image...

[collapse=Image]
[/collapse]
Ha! I KNEW I wasn't the only one who liked that guy! Although, he did make me have a pet peeve for bad grammar, but still...he was only trying to help. :p

D

Deleted member

Mike Haggar.

Only "impossible" due to being a Capcom character that's overshadowed by Mega Man, Ryu, and a crapton more.

Shame, though. He fits Sakurai's criteria to a tee.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
commander shepard from mass effect. its coming to the wiiu now so he/she fits the criteria of a 3rd party character being on a nintendo system. heck we need another realistic person like snake was.

White Death 476

Smash Rookie
Sephiroth/Kuja, Lavitz, Fayt/Albel, Abe Lincoln, Psycho Mantis, Fat Man, Happy Mask Salesman, variant of Link that has Bside: Ball-and-Chain, Bup: Spinner, and Bdown: Mirror Shield, Dimentio, Magikoopa, Conker, Ridley, Shadow, Knuckles, Mewtwo, Articuno, Peppy {Final Smash: Do a Barrel Roll!}, Leon S. Kennedy, Water Wraith, and O2 are who I want to see in Brawl.

jigglover

Smash Lord
To put it simply, impossible character-wise I'd have to say this: Daisy (I know she has some fans, but come on,) Baby Mario, Baby Peach, Baby Luigi, Baby DK, Shy Guy (Look just after Daisy,) Birdo, Toad, Snover, Celebi and a lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot more. You hear me? There are some more characters I'd include on the first list, but apparently they have a fan-base why is useless... anywho...

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I think this would funny to see. Nintendo Power Dynamic duo Howard and Nester

Though Nester was featured in a bowling game for the Virtual Boy he didn't originate there. I think they would be a very funny pair unlike Ice Climbers and PK Trainer these two do not get along and Nester is often annoyed by Howard's cheerful nature.

Nester would have to have some sort of shapeshifting ability. In the comic's he is usually dressed as the character he's playing (Link, Mario, Megaman, Mike Jones, etc). He's also a hardcore gamer.

Here is a link to their comics if anyone is interested. http://hn.iodized.net/main.htm

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
To put it simply, impossible character-wise I'd have to say this: Daisy (I know she has some fans, but come on,) Baby Mario, Baby Peach, Baby Luigi, Baby DK, Shy Guy (Look just after Daisy,) Birdo, Toad, Snover, Celebi and a lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot more. You hear me? There are some more characters I'd include on the first list, but apparently they have a fan-base why is useless... anywho...
I would say toad has a viable fan base and a decent chance of being included.

:phone:

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Now THIS is a really impossible character I would love to be in the game as much as I'm conscious of the impossibility of that:

I made this fan art myself (HC = Hypercat), for a joke. You probably don't even know who she is or which videogame is she from, by how lame and oscure her fighting game was. Infact she has just a fanbase among furries like me, for being more sexy than the average animal videogame chars of her same era, despite today there are other furry ladies as sexy as she was.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

Chain grabbing with 3 characters doesn't sound like a chore. :troll:

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
Im a try to be serious & post this with my fingers crossed avoiding any flaming from Objectors, Naruto, why? well unlike other anime characters suggested like Goku, he's not overpowered, his rasengan technique is tamed unlike a kamehama wave or something & can be munipulated into several different forms (Giant, Shuriken, regular, double...etc) he doesn't fly or anything that would make him broken, his shadow clones can be shrunk down to a maximum of two or three to be allowed on the field like in some naruto games like Ninja Storm & whatnot. He's been in serveral of his own melee, fighting type games since the Ps2 & Gamecube days, so I see why not, His Final Smash could deal with the 9 tails or something or maybe his signature Rasenshuriken. I think it's a little redundant to say what possibilities he has in the next Smash Game since this is the impossible thread.....so I guess I'll end my post here.....kthxbye

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Now THIS is a really impossible character I would love to be in the game as much as I'm conscious of the impossibility of that:

I made this fan art myself (HC = Hypercat), for a joke. You probably don't even know who she is or which videogame is she from, by how lame and oscure her fighting game was. Infact she has just a fanbase among furries like me, for being more sexy than the average animal videogame chars of her same era, despite today there are other furry ladies as sexy as she was.
Well, with boobs like those who needs Krystal for ssb4?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hypercat, you should post who it is and what video game they are from

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Okay here is a random one but I think he'll be hilarious.

Richard from Looking for Group webcomic

I mean who doesn't want a comical murderous psychopath Lich who has an awesome singing voice. Warning animated gore and violence.

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
>looks up "brutal: paws of fury"
>"dali llama"

as a change of pace i'm thinking seriously now, and i can come up with a whole slew of characters who would be cool and are ineligible for assorted reasons. here are some who come to mind immediately:

[COLLAPSE="i have the tastes of a ten-year-old, apparently"]-Superman
-Batman
-Green Lantern
-Iron Man
-Thor
-Wolverine
-Aang (Avatar - the Last Airbender)
-Korra (Legend of Korra)
-Yugo (from a French sort-of-anime called Wakfu)
-Nox (Wakfu again)
-90% of the cast of Homestuck could be cool if done well
-lots and lots of Digimon[/COLLAPSE]

what i need is some sort of Smash Bros/MUGEN hybrid. (let's see if Brawl modding can do anything for me... :grin:)

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Commander Shepard. Even though Mass Effect 3 will be on the Wii U and (s)he's 3rd party, it STILL seems impossible. (S)He'd fit in with Samus and Falcon. All we need is a good final smash

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
Well, before they annouced or rather confirmed Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, I comprised a list of 60-80 characters I thought would be nice in the next Smash Bros. & it included the Sony 5, you know Jak N Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Crash Bandicoot, Sly Cooper and.........

For the longest Spyro was my Number 1 Pick for Smash 4, didn't care what no one said, but as Superbot confirmed their game I was like FUUUUUUUUUUU, Spyro would fit perfect since Smash has dealt with quad-characters (on all fours) They did pikchu fine, DK too (even though he's not fully quad) I'm kinda worried how Superbot will handle a Spyro since he may be the only kind on their roster, I hd some type of moveset working for Spyro for Smash,

Side B was his standard charge move
Standard B would be his Flames
Side Aerial would allow him to glide like in the early games, kinda how meta knight & pit do.
That's all I really had.

Bringing up Rayman in relation to Spyro, Origins was for the Wii, & Legends will be for the WiiU making him a possibility for the Next Smash as a 3rd party character, which was how I saw Spyro since his last two games so far were Nintendo published, skylanders was multiplat, but Year of the Dragon I believe was the name I may be mistaken, anyway was Wii Exclusive & I think he had a game on the GC, don't quote me on that though.... so I had high hopes for Spyro, I doubt I'll get a Ps3 knowing the WiiU coming out later this year, so im gonna miss out on Sony All Stars & most likely Spyro. My #1
:sadface:
/endpost

EDIT: Well did some research, and the game isn't Year of the Dragon, it was Dawn of the Dragon....Also it turns out that Spyro has actually had more of a history with nintendo having more games, Spyro really was only published under sony entertainment for 2 years 98-00, but here's a ratio of his games layed out in a Nintendo:Shared/Multiplat:Sony ratio
5-7-3, two more games then Sony had as exclusives which isn't much, but is hope for a Spyro + Smash Dreamer as myself. But at the end of the day He's looked more as a Sony Character then Nintendo so yeah, all fate is lost...
:doublesadface:
/endpost2.0

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Okay I'm going to post someone a little more realistic. He's technically possible but only if F-Zero gets like 4 reps in the next game.

The space assasin and wild driver himself Pico.

One of the original F-zero pilots he's the most combative of the group. His machine the Wild Goose was the most durable but really hard to control. Pico is also a veteran special force agent and assasin so he's no stranger to combat.

I have tons of impossible character ideas and I'm just stretching them out.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know, I've said it in the old thread, but Pico would be awesome. Not likely for Smash 4, but somewhere down the road after Goroh and Black Shadow, I'd like to see him. Actually, I'd want him right after Goroh, but, you know, I think Black Shadow will be right after Goroh. Then Pico.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Commander Shepard. Even though Mass Effect 3 will be on the Wii U and (s)he's 3rd party, it STILL seems impossible. (S)He'd fit in with Samus and Falcon. All we need is a good final smash
lol yea should be able to pick both female and male shepard but they keep the same stats. and biotic powers, tech powers? theres a lot of customization with this character. definitely worth a consideration. plus we need another realistic person in smash. snake was the 1st.

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
Well, before they annouced or rather confirmed Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, I comprised a list of 60-80 characters I thought would be nice in the next Smash Bros. & it included the Sony 5, you know Jak N Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Crash Bandicoot, Sly Cooper and.........

For the longest Spyro was my Number 1 Pick for Smash 4, didn't care what no one said, but as Superbot confirmed their game I was like FUUUUUUUUUUU, Spyro would fit perfect since Smash has dealt with quad-characters (on all fours) They did pikchu fine, DK too (even though he's not fully quad) I'm kinda worried how Superbot will handle a Spyro since he may be the only kind on their roster, I hd some type of moveset working for Spyro for Smash,

Side B was his standard charge move
Standard B would be his Flames
Side Aerial would allow him to glide like in the early games, kinda how meta knight & pit do.
That's all I really had.

Bringing up Rayman in relation to Spyro, Origins was for the Wii, & Legends will be for the WiiU making him a possibility for the Next Smash as a 3rd party character, which was how I saw Spyro since his last two games so far were Nintendo published, skylanders was multiplat, but Year of the Dragon I believe was the name I may be mistaken, anyway was Wii Exclusive & I think he had a game on the GC, don't quote me on that though.... so I had high hopes for Spyro, I doubt I'll get a Ps3 knowing the WiiU coming out later this year, so im gonna miss out on Sony All Stars & most likely Spyro. My #1
:sadface:
/endpost

EDIT: Well did some research, and the game isn't Year of the Dragon, it was Dawn of the Dragon....Also it turns out that Spyro has actually had more of a history with nintendo having more games, Spyro really was only published under sony entertainment for 2 years 98-00, but here's a ratio of his games layed out in a Nintendo:Shared/Multiplat:Sony ratio
5-7-3, two more games then Sony had as exclusives which isn't much, but is hope for a Spyro + Smash Dreamer as myself. But at the end of the day He's looked more as a Sony Character then Nintendo so yeah, all fate is lost...
:doublesadface:
/endpost2.0
If it is true that Spyro & Crash were denied to get in PSABR, I will have hope...& add Spyro back to my roster :fingerscrossed:
But this does mean just because activision denied sony, doesn't mean they won't deny nintendo if they come knocking on their door wanting Spyro/Crash for Smash (hey that rhymed, *pursues rap career*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom