• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

which chatacter wins most

ytv

Smash Apprentice
It's "character " not "chatacter" anyways it doesn't matter about the character just about the player.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
In "With Anyone?" Ike. Hands down. No contest. He appears and kills the most. That's because of lag and people who get knocked into his attacks. You can actually camp with his forward and up smashes.

FredTHAreD

Smash Cadet
in the online matches that you play in which character wins most and which one appears most
When I play with anyone, typically, i win about 3/5's of my matches. I usually only lose to Ike and Pikachu. Occasionally, someone else wins, but its usually due to all the players, not just one. I have yet to find a REALLY good fight in with anyone.

Listerine

Smash Apprentice
Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike

Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike

zggy870

Smash Rookie
Ike gets really annoying, especially with all those random people who cant really use him and just spam B up/B side. It doesnt help when there's more than one in a match.

Glick

Smash Lord
Its odd I always feel as if everyone in the "brawl anyone" option just sucks really bad. I win 9/10 of the time and I ALWAYS use jigglypuff for brawl anyone.

I can sort of tell when the person has some advanced experience when I see them do some crazy combo or tech off a hit.

Maybe I'm just good :p

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike Ike

This is because the lag actually helps him, his attacks which are normally easy to dodge become harder to. Plus, lag doesn't really make his already laggy moves any harder to use.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
*points to teir list*
thats what is the teirs!
prob not ike since he is bad @ 1v1...he is best used in multiplayer 2v2

mk, marth, or snake! to be tru...lol!

Amide

Smash Lord
Ok, seriously. What's so good about Ike online? Is it lag? I don't get lag much, so I don't know, but honestly, why?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Snake, Ike, and Wolf. All the Snakes I see camp and spam their B Over.

Ohhhh...wait. I forgot that I've won about 30 matches in the past 2 days on wifi...so King Dedede. =D

But really I see a lot of Ikes and Snakes...

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
I think Ike, Lucario, Wolf, or Link.

But I have another question, have any of you fought a DK user? I've never seen a DK online :S Must not be a popular character to play as.

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
Every Marth player I've seen online owns everyone off the stage. I've never seen a Marth lose. But I've only seen several. If you ever have a match with no Ike, you can bet your house that there will be a Pikachu.

Pikachu and Ike. As Pikachu, spam B, Down B when they get close, and dsmash when they get even closer. You're winner.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
I think Ike, Lucario, Wolf, or Link.

But I have another question, have any of you fought a DK user? I've never seen a DK online :S Must not be a popular character to play as.
you have a point, ive never seen a DK b4 online. anyways...
Ike is the number one most annoying/winning character online, like almost everyone has said so far. In fact, I fought a friend earlier today on wifi with friends and lost to his ike due to lag.

also, does anyone ever come across spammy Pits and Pikachus? I do.:mad:

Fenvir

Smash Cadet
Really you have seen a DK online? I think I see one once a week. Haven't seen much of wolf either, alot of spamming falcos though.

Top Bottom