• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Characters Bug YOU the most?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well being a typical Bowser, I hate speedy characters, in this case Fox as well as Falco, Sheiks combo priority bothers me at times, but real isn't a big deal.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet
marth, jiggs.
thats all for me o_o
i dont mind anything but them >_>

*looks at sig*

jehonaker

Smash Cadet
I loathe Fox and Falco, period. I haven't played a really good Fox or Falco yet, but their playstyles are too aggravating to handle.

As for those I've experience against...I hate Marth, just for his ability to play keep-away and space like few can. I can usually deal with anyone else...though maining Mewtwo is not very condusive to success.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Roy. I hate, hate, hate Roy. Anyone half-competent could be a great character if they swung around a big gigantic sword that set people on fire. That's what I call cheap. A real man wouldn't use a sword. And don't get me started on Link/Young Link. Not only do they have ahuge chunk of metal that's sharp, but they also use tons of bombs and a bow and arrow! I mean, what chance does an unarmed guy like Sheik have against bombs and a bow and a big ******* sword? That's what I call unfair.

Oh, and don't even get me started on Bowser. In a game with lots of normal little (unarmed) humans they stick a gigantic, super-strong beast? How is that balanced? Look at his up-b! It kills really fast and comes out in 4 frames and it has invincibility and no ending lag? CHEAP! I refuse to even play with people who play Bowser. He's almost as powerful as Mewtwo, who has all of those God-like psychic powers.

Real pros win with ordinary characters like Sheik who are just normal people with no godly tools that make them good. Now that takes skill.
I LOL'd when I read this. GG

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
marth annoys

this guy i play smash with ( i main falco and fox, with ice climbers formerly at second )

does that ridiculous gimp with marth

it's like throw off stage > fair > maybe another fair > side B > up B > DEATH

i win often enough but to see a stock lost because of a single throw infuriates me.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I don't hate Marth, just forward smash and counter whoring Marth players. Then again, who doesn't hate them?
wow, I was just about to say this until I scrolled down and read your post :)

they are easy to beat, but I just hate how you have to play differently in order to beat them.

AznLanceLord

Smash Cadet
I would say shiek cuz she ***** my mains (marth and falcon) and my fox sucks vs her.

I also hate link cuz i lost to one in the first tournament i went to.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
are you freakin kidding, you must not know the competitive scene of BRAWL! it is fantastic and i can not even begin to describe its awesomeness, maybe you want to chat on aim, i'll tell you all about cause boy, i can't possibly type ALL that here, basically what i'm saying is, brawl is most likely going to be the best game out for quite a long time, so yeah there ya go : )

Amide

Smash Lord
Marth, because of that stupid range. He's also impossible with jiggs :(.

Shiek is kinda annoying too.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Marth and Falco in competitive play, because they are overused in competitive play.

In single player I would say Pichu if you are/were a Pikachu main in melee like I was. You don't take into account half the time that Pichu does damage to himself, so you spam the electric attacks and are like "WTF" when his damage is way higher than it should be

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Fox because sometimes he sound his critical voice and make it seem like he's about to die, but he some how don't and I'm like, WTF!?!?!

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
I would say that captain falcon bugs me the most. My Ice CLimbers are almost powerless against him...

Top Bottom