• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you suck with?

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Naturally, I am not good with anybody I don't use. Of the characters I do use, from sparingly to frequently, I'd say my worst is Ness. Marth, G&W, Falco, Wolf, MK, CF, Luigi, Ness, and maybe one or two others are the characters I use generally, though Marth is my only competitive one (I am working on G&W alot though).

The thing is, there are harder and easier characters to be good with. Saying you're not good with Olimar is much different than not being good with like Wolf.

BSP

Smash Legend
i really can't use mk(or swordsmen in general) that well...id get trounced by anyone who is actually decent. I dont really like his style either. I can't use ganon too well either.

Super Angry Luigi

Smash Apprentice
I only use Luigi and Zelda, and my Zelda is complete garbage. I'm not that great with Luigi either, so I'm just not any good at the game.

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
Lucario - I never, ever... ever, do awesomely with him. I'd need to put time into figuring him out
Bowser - I get my hits in, but mostly I do it wrong. Need more boozer in my blood
Peach - See boozer
Diddy Kong - See boozer
Ice Climbers - See Lucario

G&W X

Smash Cadet
Ike only ike >.> For some reason I main Mario and Can survive to 200% O_o then also I thought I wasn't good at Pit but....no which kind of sucks because I really don't want to main Pit ....

Sonar009

Smash Rookie
I despise Olimar, Ice Climbers, Link, and Pit in about that order. I can't K.O. with Olimar, I can't manage both Ice Climbers, I can never recover at all with Link and I suck with Pit all around. Can't even arrow spam.

Czaj

Smash Rookie
I really can't use Samus at all. Everyone else I can play somewhat decently with, just not her.

Kantō

Smash Champion
snake, wario, olimar, and yoshi.
i cant seem to get good with these characters, but then again, i never really TRIED

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
I cannot play with Sonic for my life.

I just don't care for his existence enough to select him.

Insetick

Smash Apprentice
I like using awkward characters like Samus and Sonic. I used to completely suck with Wolf, but I picked him up and I love him.
I have trouble using Yoshi, Wario, and Falco. I may pick them up some day.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Just Olimar. I can play with anyone, (not as well as with pika, Wolf, falco, Falcon, ike, pit,) but i can hold my own with everyone else cept Olimar. He just pisses me off, and i hate him. plus i cant use him lol.

InfernoTowel

Smash Rookie
YOSHI. YOSHIYOSHIYOSHIYOSHIYOSHI.
Oh, and Game and Watch, but I use him for fun sometimes when I'm bored.

Top Bottom