• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you LOVE to fight?

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Pikachu, Pit and Sonic are all annoyingly tricky as computers. I enjoy fighting them for that reason.

I don't have a preference when it comes to fighting human players. Everyone has a different playstyle with each character they use.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Bowser, he's so big and is so slow and has so little range, because of this he's easy to predict and it's easy to follow up on moves on him.

Last edited:

Uranium235

Smash Cadet
Whenever i play game and watch i love facing ness lucas or samus so i can absord their projectiles

pikaknight

Smash Cadet
i love tearing up a good ike player or snake. i feel snake isnt that good of a character in my opinion. Also i love fighting falco because hes fairly predictable

hydrokyogre

Smash Apprentice
Ice Climbers. It's fun to mess with them by separating them, and there's a feeling of victory when you down one of the climbers and fight the weaker one left.

Anzu-chan

Smash Rookie
Pikachu, Pit and Sonic are all annoyingly tricky as computers. I enjoy fighting them for that reason.

I don't have a preference when it comes to fighting human players. Everyone has a different playstyle with each character they use.

Luigi on Level 9 is also pretty annoying...

Reth92

Smash Cadet
I LOVE punishing my sister's Ike. It's like punishing over and over she's so predictable. And I also like to fight Kirby. I like reminding him who's the most adorable.

Toon Link 99

Smash Cadet
I like fighting level 9 Snake, Pikachu, Meta Knight, Luigi or Falco. It feels good when you beat them.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I love fighting anyone as long as I'm enjoying the game :grin:

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
The ice climbers :D they are very strategic and it is easy to troll nana and kill popo after because he is vulnerable

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Fighting a good Captain Falcon is pretty fun. If not then probably Donkey Kong

Kokirian

Smash Rookie
I like to warm up by fighting Ganondorf with Link, normally on the Bridge of Eldin.

Ronmasta

Smash Rookie
Personally, I like fighting against Meta Knights myself. Just because he may be considered a "high tier" character doesn't always mean that the opponent using him is at a "high tier" experience level.

Other than that, people who tend to spam the strong attack moves are so funny with my Marth/Ike selections, just give me the best set-up counters ever! :rotfl:

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Personally, I like fighting against Meta Knights myself. Just because he may be considered a "high tier" character doesn't always mean that the opponent using him is at a "high tier" experience level.

Other than that, people who tend to spam the strong attack moves are so funny with my Marth/Ike selections, just give me the best set-up counters ever! :rotfl:
You should be given a medal for having a viable logic, it's rare nowadays on the internet.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
My favorite to fight is Mario, to be the best, you got to beat the best.

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
I really enjoy fighting against my best friend's Main, Game&Watch, mostly because he's got G&W's Oil Panic move down. Because Lucario's the only character I'm competitive with so far, I really have to think about my gameplay since I can't rely on Aura Sphere.

Lime_O

All Aboard the Hype Train
NNID
Lime
I love fighting ditto matches in general, but specifically Snake. Its fun to see who has better skill with his many projectiles and bombs.

Other than that, facing Meta Knight is most times hard, but enjoyable.

TigerBizNiz

Smash Apprentice
For some reason, I love fighting Snake. I get the most fun matchups against him especially when I'm using a character that does not use projectiles.

Marth is a pretty fun character to fight against as well!

SuperBluey2749

Smash Rookie
I mostly like fighting characters with projectiles(Samus, Mario, Pikachu, etc) because I like to cape their projectiles right back at them.

Komatik

Smash Cadet

MK v. Ness is (at least at my lowly level) a ***** to play on both sides. The amount of disjointed multihit fair is absurd. Who can place his (preferably short hopped) zone of pure win better? It's kind of hilarious too.

Pooketard

Smash Rookie
Hmmm I like fighting with Marth and Ice Climbers.

Mostly because Marth is a good match up for Zelda and he's tall enough for her aerial kicks to connect easy.
Ice Climbers are fun to be chain grabbed by idk y. I like mashing out of it. I always go after the twin when I get the chance. It's fun to see what combos good players come up with that leave me like DDDDDD:

link2702

Smash Champion
:awesome: we all love fighting ikes, especially the noob ones in basic brawl who still think he's overpowered.

as nothing is more satisfying than finding an ike noob who thinks he's op'd only to be left completely speechless as every single one of his slow moves is dodged and countered.

"but-but his smashes are so STRONG!?! D: why aren't they working? why are they missing?"

Xuan Wu

Valor Ablaze
NNID
Xuanwu_2014
Marth. ^-^

As an Ike main, I have always thought it fun to test my mettle against the more superior Fire Emblem character tier-wise. ^-^

TheRealMrWillis

Smash Rookie
I've gotten pretty proficient at fighting Ike because his playstyle is generally very predictable. If I'm fighting a nooby Ike player and I can bait out slow moves, I can really mess him up

Naroghin

Smash Ace
NNID
Naroghin
I too enjoy fighting Ike, but that's mostly when I'm playing as Ganon. Both characters are so strong it seems like every match between the two is absolutely majestic.

When I play as Link I typically like going up against Marth. It feels good to best the far quicker swordsman using strategy. Also, nothing is more satisfying than meeting Marth off the edge and taking a stock.

SuperNova!

Smash Apprentice
When I'm fighting computer players, I prefer big, punching-bag characters like Dedede. And when I'm fighting human players...... I would have to say I prefer Mario, Meta Knight, and Ganondorf.

BoomToon

Smash Apprentice
I like fighting larger/slower characters (Bowser, Dedede). Since Sheik is pretty fast I usually don't have a problem with characters like them.

Top Bottom