• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you LOVE to fight?

In spirit of CaptainFalcon9000's thread this is the thread for calling your love to the opponent you love to fight against. I really enjoy duking it out with a donkey kong. I think it might be due to that pinhead hairdo or maybe because he keeps clapping like a monkey.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I like fighting PT as mk. I use tilts and fair against squirtle, spam tornado against charizard, and I do anything I can to get ivysaur offstage.
I also like fighting snake as mk because it teaches me to learn other players bad habits which is something im not good at. If I want to get past snakes camping, I have to find a way to get in, and I do that by figuring out the snakes habits.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
diddy kong

some folks think i'm crazy cuz its a hard as hell matchup, but IDK, something about it is just fun, even when 75% of the time the diddy is tearing me a new one, the matchup is just fun for me.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Snake, Metaknight, DeDeDe and Luigi.

DeDeDe is only so-so, but they are all MUs I feel comfortable with when using Ike.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
When playing Captain Falcon, I like fighting DK and Bowser, as they're large targets, letting me do some cool things to them, unlike hard-to-hit *******, like Olimar and Kirby.

Jet300

Smash Ace
I enjoy fox dittos because I'm a fox main myself, learing other fox mains play styles, and proving to another person that you know more and better with fox.
Link is fun. I live with a link main and fight him everyday.

Ove

Smash Journeyman
I, too, prefer the larger characters (Bowser, DK and Dedede). Mainly because they are big targets, but also because of the amusement of edgeguarding them.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
well I love fighting any character really, the fun is when you win lol.just not the annoying MU's.

rice819

Smash Rookie
love to fight heavy ones. i like to use fast character so it funny to see them like try to chase me.

:phone:

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Bowser, ganondorf and jigglypuff, kneeing them is just so much fun.

also snake and meta knight because even tough beating them with captain falcon is pretty hard, landing a knee of justice or a falcon punch on them is just too awesome.

edit: also thanks for liking my other thread, i did it back in my newbie days (and i´m still kind of noobish today btw).

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
I like fighting Meta Knight. (As strange as that is, it's true.)

He keeps me on me feet and makes me be careful of which move I through out, and how I approach.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I love to fight Snake. He's fun to fight, and a challenge. However, he is still beatable if you know what you're doing. I personally like to fight him with Zelda or ZSS simply because he's easily tossed around.

Meto

Smash Rookie
Love to fight big targets. Also love to go against a good Mk, always a challenge ^.^

SSS

Smash Ace
I like fighting against Falco. He's versatile, he's a challenge, and he actually FIGHTS, unlike Ice Climbers or Diddy Kong. Also Pikachu can chaingrab him like a little *****.

That being said, I also like the Marth/Falco fight. Sentimental reasons, mostly. Also I ****ing hate Pit, Diddy Kong, and for whatever reason GW.

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
It's easy to say what characters you hate fighting, but it's more challenging to find what characters you love fighting.

I really like fighting the Mario Bros., Ike, Marth, and Kirby. My best friend uses Kirby on Brawl as his main, with Ike as a back-up, and I just love the fights we have when he uses Kirby. They always are fraught with great combat.

For me, the best fights I've ever had have been like this:

:wario: VS :kirby2:

:luigi2: VS :kirby2:

:wario: VS :ike:

WhyteMage

Smash Rookie
I do enjoy running circles around Bowser and Ganondorf as Sonic. "You're too slow!" indeed.

Ultimate kaos

Smash Cadet
I love fighting my mirror sheik, it's just really fun for me. I also love playing against big, heavy characters. It's fun to punish there lag, and since they are huge targets, I can get in a lot of combos.

RetroMaster3000

Smash Rookie
I like fighting master hand and a 3 mr G&W
Master Hand because it`s the funniest boss to fight with
3 mr G&W because I can throw all them off with a single smash or smart bomb(lol)

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
Olimar and Pikachu annoy the hell out of me but I enjoy fighting Snake, Falco and Meta Knight because they're fun and challenging but not too annoying. Also enjoy doing Falcon vs Falcon and Gammy VS Falcon(Me playing Gammy mostly) because those 2 are just really fun matchups to me.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I like fighting Ganon because it's easy, but I also like fighting faster characters like Sonic or Fox. It keeps you aware of the situation.

GanonPwner

Smash Rookie
I love fighting sonic c: and Other bowsers. My bowser just ***** sonic due to his weight, speed and he sucks as approaching for me. Dash=Fire breath, Spin dash=Spinning my shell Too easy.

Top Bottom