• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you HATE to fight?

-King Dedede-

Smash Cadet
Only one character: Falco.
It's not enough that he's my most hated character on the roster, but he also has to be my least favorite to fight in a match.

I see MK as a challenge and actually find it fun. Snake and Diddy make things interesting trying to work around the nades, mines, and peelz. I respect the execution that I know it takes to be good with ICs.
Falco? No. Salt will be had.
Falco Is Funny.

Priority Fire

Smash Rookie
I expected MK to be everywhere on this thread, but more people complain about Diddy than the Eskimos.

Really? It's extremely tough to fight a Diddy who knows its bananas but I find it fun to play around with the items, train with my item control on Training Mode and just see who plays with the naners better.

Now, those freaking professional Ice Climbers... can't even touch the floor when they're around. oh dios. -_-

-King Dedede-

Smash Cadet
I expected MK to be everywhere on this thread, but more people complain about Diddy than the Eskimos.

Really? It's extremely tough to fight a Diddy who knows its bananas but I find it fun to play around with the items, train with my item control on Training Mode and just see who plays with the naners better.

Now, those freaking professional Ice Climbers... can't even touch the floor when they're around. oh dios. -_-
Diddy Kong Is Funny

Deadsh0t

Smash Rookie
Obviously MK for the the whole being broken thing and all that jazz.

Olimar pisses me off because of his grab that I somehow never see coming, and his Front and Down smashes are frustrating at times.
G&W just pisses me off too for some reason, just cause of his playstyle in general. I always have to play way slower.

-King Dedede-

Smash Cadet
Obviously MK for the the whole being broken thing and all that jazz.

Olimar pisses me off because of his grab that I somehow never see coming, and his Front and Down smashes are frustrating at times.
G&W just pisses me off too for some reason, just cause of his playstyle in general. I always have to play way slower.
You Used: Ed Edd 'n' Eddy Picture!

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
I hate fighting Sonic, he just zips around the screen. So annoying...

Also seeing everyone's hatred towards fighting Olimar makes me so happy!

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
i thought it was common knowledge by now, even by casual players that the cpus were ********.

@windozeNT
you're facing a computer, not a real person, think about that for a second....have you ever seen the cpu ice climbers do their death grab?

exactly.... CPUS in smash have never been very intelligent, trying to gauge how good/bad a character is from how the cpu plays them is kinda foolish.
I am well aware that SSB's CPUs are of poor quality and was not trying to gauge the quality of characters by observing the actions of the CPUs. I was deliberately trying to be ironic in the last statement.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Personally, I hate Pikachu - especially if I am using Jigglypuff. I have very little good options against a stalwart, projectile-dependent Pikachu. A jigglypuff will also get killed at ~70% with any strong smash or thunder... I hate it.

-King Dedede-

Smash Cadet
Personally, I hate Pikachu - especially if I am using Jigglypuff. I have very little good options against a stalwart, projectile-dependent Pikachu. A jigglypuff will also get killed at ~70% with any strong smash or thunder... I hate it.

WMSC_Dot

Smash Rookie
A good Wario who knows what they are doing flustered me easily since he has the better air movement and the waft which kills at god-early percents.

Then there's the smart snake, who sets up walls all the time with grenades,c4,and a mine. This smart snake is amazing at tech chases and can live up to 200% or higher.

-King Dedede-

Smash Cadet
A good Wario who knows what they are doing flustered me easily since he has the better air movement and the waft which kills at god-early percents.

Then there's the smart snake, who sets up walls all the time with grenades,c4,and a mine. This smart snake is amazing at tech chases and can live up to 200% or higher.
Wario Waft And Smart Snake.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Sonic and MK.

Yeah sure Sonic may not be high up there on the tier list but at the level of competitiveness I play, the tier list makes a lot of exceptions.
I'm not good against really fast characters and both of these characters take that to a whole new level. Also Sonic is a douche in this game.

DownWitDaWaveDash

Smash Apprentice
Olimar, Diddy Kong, and PIT.

I faced a pit player in tournament who timed me out on my second stock, managing to avoid me with his OP Up b and spam arrows all while coming short of the ledge grab limit. 49 - 50

Top Bottom