• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you HATE to fight?

Prophet22

Smash Rookie
Pit, pikachu, Zelda, and toon link online they are just cowards online they are like " ohhhhh I can just spam this I will be the best. "

:phone:

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
Well I'll have to say Meta Knight, but while he is the most annoying character to fight, he is at the same time the most satisfying character to beat. :p

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Peach, Pikachu and Olimar.

All three of those MUs just feel horrible for me being Ike, especially Olimar, I feel like I'm just prolonging the inevitable against him. And pivot grabs are ****ing annoying.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Peach, Pikachu and Olimar.

All three of those MUs just feel horrible for me being Ike, especially Olimar, I feel like I'm just prolonging the inevitable against him. And pivot grabs are ****ing annoying.
oh yeah ike is really awesome he is my third main just behind C. Falcon and Snake, but i agree that fighting these three with him is ridicoulsy hard, i would include meta knight in there and maybe sonic, fast characters wrecks ike really badly :(

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hmmm, I would have to say as Lucas and Ness, a good marth is annoying because of the obvious chain grab infinite and the fact that they can just hit PK with their sword and no-one's the wiser.

A good R.O.B. can be annoying because the Nair just kills so early and you don't even need to be in the fire to get hit. O.O

Then a good pit can be so mindgamey and campy that it hurts my brain. Is sitting there magneting while the pit arrows you for the whole game where you are a stock ahead considered stalling? Man I hope not. Edgeguarding him is okay though, unlike the next character I have here... >.>

A good Snake's u-tilts make me want to choke. I don't find grenades and other explosives as much of a problem but edgeguarding him is so strange because sometimes the best edgeguard is just not to edgeguard. Usually the snake is in a better position and can rely on his D-spec to help himself though and then you're stuck on how to kill him unless you get lucky or he's in a very particular place.

Then a good Lucario's aura boost can just destroy because they begin to play so defensively and you can't get a good hit on them and then you die or they die and the pain begins again. ><

Last of all, I can't even get close to a good Olimar with certain characters. Wth Lucas it's usually ok unless i'm on YI. The uneven ground makes the short-hop PKF go straight over his head, much like the jokes I throw at him. Naww I kid i'm not that mean. ^^

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Hmmm, I would have to say as Lucas and Ness, a good marth is annoying because of the obvious chain grab infinite and the fact that they can just hit PK with their sword and no-one's the wiser.

A good R.O.B. can be annoying because the Nair just kills so early and you don't even need to be in the fire to get hit. O.O

Then a good pit can be so mindgamey and campy that it hurts my brain. Is sitting there magneting while the pit arrows you for the whole game where you are a stock ahead considered stalling? Man I hope not. Edgeguarding him is okay though, unlike the next character I have here... >.>

A good Snake's u-tilts make me want to choke. I don't find grenades and other explosives as much of a problem but edgeguarding him is so strange because sometimes the best edgeguard is just not to edgeguard. Usually the snake is in a better position and can rely on his D-spec to help himself though and then you're stuck on how to kill him unless you get lucky or he's in a very particular place.

Then a good Lucario's aura boost can just destroy because they begin to play so defensively and you can't get a good hit on them and then you die or they die and the pain begins again. ><

Last of all, I can't even get close to a good Olimar with certain characters. Wth Lucas it's usually ok unless i'm on YI. The uneven ground makes the short-hop PKF go straight over his head, much like the jokes I throw at him. Naww I kid i'm not that mean. ^^
only a good snake main knows how to use granades and explosives to put the opponent into a punishable position, the fact that snake tilts has gross amounts of priority and knockback makes it worse.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
i had never tried samus vs olimar so i can´t comment on this one, can you fry up the pikmins with blast shots? :p
LOL, I've forgotten untill you posted this something else about Olimar that gets me. Shooting a charged beam at him only to incinerate one of his Pikmin. I should probably just practice him myself to learn any of his weaknesses first hand, but I've been trying to avoid him alltogether.

Me: "A clear shot!" *POW* -Pikmin dies-
Olimar: "That was my FAVORITE Pikmin!" *Taps B* -.-

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
She kicks heaps of times. Apparently floating and Dairing is the secret to playing peach. So i've heard. >.>
yes it is, you crouch and while holding "down" you press the jump button 2 times (1 to try to make her jump and the second to make her float) then you can use the C-stick to do the aerial attacks while flotaing at ground level, it´s great if you can connect her broken b*tch-slaps .

JPW

Smash Ace
I hate fighting Pikachu players. They love that lightning bolt, it's pretty much spam that all the time to them.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
That one Pikachu player who spams down-B for the entire match.

BlindSpot

Smash Apprentice
Sonic!!!!!!!!!!

He annoys me so much, because he's so fast, and just runs away. It's like.. nothing happens the whole match but chasing..

PeachPit

Smash Rookie
YOU'RE TOO SLOW YOU'RE TOO SLOW YOU'RE TOO SLOW
and Wario has the most annoying neutral B attack

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
I don't see how meta knight is anoyying, I hate pikachu, people spam lightning all day

:phone:
again, it all comes down to the simple fact you've never even played a decent MK before, and probably basing ur judgement on people you've faced who are about as good as a level 3-4 cpu(5 at best)

go and face some metaknights who know wtf they're doing, go and play a tournament level one who has absolutely no problem timing you out and ledge camping, face one who is actually decent.

then you'll understand why he's so damn annoying and terrifying to face

also face some decent pikachus while you're at it, as then you'll know why the thunder spammers you're used to facing are such a joke, just wait till u face one who can set you up into a QAC groundlock, you'll **** bricks from it.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
also face some decent pikachus while you're at it, as then you'll know why the thunder spammers you're used to facing are such a joke, just wait till u face one who can set you up into a QAC groundlock, you'll **** bricks from it.
THIS, i still can´t believe i got traped between a thunder and a side smash in MID AIR and JUST RIGHT AFTER AIR DODGING so yeah i got blasted into oblivion

Raseri

Smash Rookie
well I'm still new to Brawl, but I always struggle against Pikachu, since its Side Smash always seems to get me. And Thunder spam is annoying as ever

Top Bottom