• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you HATE to fight?

Fobmescs

Smash Cadet
I hate no characters. Besides, I could challenge on any character since I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

link2702

Smash Champion
I hate no characters. Besides, I could challenge on any character since I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
troll account?

also....did that post even make any sense at all...?

Back on topic;

i haven't gone through all the posts....but i got a feeling ice climbers are pretty high up there for characters people hate to fight..

alot of characters you have to change your whole play style with against the ice climbers to using the absolute most dull boring campy tactics and playstyle possible, cuz one grab from em and you have the risk of losing a whole stock with no chance to escape unless the climbers screw up.

Meta may be retardedly oped and hard to fight, but he doesn't invoke the same sense of hopelessness and frustration on his opponent by getting just a single hit in(or in the ice climbers case, grab in).

Threnody

Smash Rookie
Definitely MetaKnight, and I have a huge problem with Rob in general; he just seems to punch through everything (or I have bad timing which is possible too, since I tend to main slower characters). :glare:

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I personally can't stand it when somebody is the same character as me. My psychological senses start tingling incoherent words like: ''Don't fail! Or they are better than you! (Even though you will fail harder if you listen to this, but know you can't stop yourself because this is my world! You are anxiety's *****!)''

Yep.

Segastorm

Smash Apprentice
I personally can't stand it when somebody is the same character as me. My psychological senses start tingling incoherent words like: ''Don't fail! Or they are better than you! (Even though you will fail harder if you listen to this, but know you can't stop yourself because this is my world! You are anxiety's *****!)''

Yep.
It's the exact opposite for me, I'm glad to se other people who main the same person I do...I learn some more clever moves that way, more ways to deal with people, and so on. And the more the merrier :demon:

Anyway....New hates

Wolf for his air game

Wario for the same reason

MK just because he's MK

Snake....damn nades

Kingzero88

Smash Rookie
I personally hate fighting Meta Knight and sonic because sonic is just a cheap character who can triple recover and then do whatever he wants unlike most characters and meta knight is all spam. All of his moves are easily spammed and his recovery is by far the most ridiculous in the game. :smash: derp derp derp

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
As an obvious Kirby main, I'd have to say Peach (mostly for her annoying aerials, strings, and fair, which can compete well with my bair), Olimar (it's horrible for a Kirby to have to go through all those pikmin without having a decent projectile (final cutter can be easily punished)), and Meta Knight (for obvious reasons).

But I'd also have to say, Ice Climbers are really just as annoying for me as well... If you're playing with IC's that KNOW how to use the CG effectively, I feel like I have to alter my playing style entirely, just so I don't get grabbed. Kirby really could've done well had he a decent spammable weapon...

Haylstorm

Smash Rookie
I actually hate playing against ICs most, even though they're my main. :p I think just the idea that I have two opponents makes me feel a bit uneasy, and I don't play as well because of it.

:phone:

FrznTear

Smash Rookie
I hate to fight Diddy Kong, his bananas make me actually have to think, I cannot just charge in :<

CelestiBoom

Smash Rookie
In Cappy Town with Kirby, MK and Dedede...
Hasn't anyone said Lucario yet??? Cuz he's basicly an pain in the *** for lightweights with a lack of a K.O. move (Peach, Pit, you have be offically owned.).
Oh, and my most hated character to fight? Pikachu. Despite being a Lucario main, I was having a lot of trouble with him.

Edit: Well, used too... I was in Corneria...

Azula

Smash Cadet
IMO Falco, Ice Climbers, Olimar, and Toon Link are the most annoying. But when I am playing meta knight I am not annoyed by any of those characters.

Segastorm

Smash Apprentice
I have many issues with Pika as well, he always uses his D-smash that may as well hit on frame 1 as a follow up in the right circumstances, and it's just wrong for an n-air to be able to be used as a kill option.

Top Bottom