• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you HATE to fight?

Segastorm

Smash Apprentice
Wario, if anything I found him pathetic, except in the SSE, he's a fair challenge...on intense. Otherwise...I never see him played much, and those who I see that do play him never use wario waft anymore....someone main wario and pwn me once....please.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm obliged to say Meta Knight especially since he makes my favorite stage (Rainbow Cruise) from a huge advantage to "meah."

However, I tend to have troubles with Fox, Falco, Zero Suit Samus (the better people get with her, the more troubles I have), and certain Snakes at tournies (the only character I'm moderately good at is Toon Link), especially when they camp. God I hate super campy Space Animals and Snakes, and that's coming from someone who uses a character with three projectile attacks and a mid-range attack (I like to keep the fight within mid to close range).

Edit: the above poster is right with Zamus. She forces me to use minimal projectiles when she's attacking all out. Not that I spam them or anything, but dang, she kills my mid-range based playing style. And I'm not at my best when I'm force to think just playing long range or just playing close range. >.>

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Toon Link because I have more Link experience and gotten used to his slower speed, attacks, faster falling speeding easy for Uair strings and easier to keep off stage. Toon I hate his speed and size. XD

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Toon Link because I have more Link experience and gotten used to his slower speed, attacks, faster falling speeding easy for Uair strings and easier to keep off stage. Toon I hate his speed and size. XD
Gotta agree with you on that one, would rather not play matches against TLink.

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Kirby. The whole match is just b-air, grabs, and Fsmash. He doesn't have very many options so he's predictable and isn't incredibly tough to beat but the options he has are good enough to be annoying.

Linkpower22

Smash Rookie
Wolf and Meta Knight. Wolf and his laz0rs.. Playing Jiggs and ZSS, I usually duck or crawl under Falco's or Fox's lasers, but with Wolf's it's just so annoying. His aerials are also annoying for me.

Meta Knight, because you know... it's Meta Knight.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
link.....easy to Uair?.....LINK USED D-AIR! IT´S SUPER EFFECTIVE! TRAINER PEACH WHITED OUT!
Uair strings something that Peach can do which she ground floats Uair then release the float Just as she raises her leg up will cancel the cool down lag then ground float and Uair again and repeat. It's difficult to do without practicing it for a while. It works on Link when he is at lower percentages. Otherwise Peaches Uair against Link's Dair will result in Link winning.

Segastorm

Smash Apprentice
Uair strings something that Peach can do which she ground floats Uair then release the float Just as she raises her leg up will cancel the cool down lag then ground float and Uair again and repeat. It's difficult to do without practicing it for a while. It works on Link when he is at lower percentages. Otherwise Peaches Uair against Link's Dair will result in Link winning.
I can already tell you're pro with peach.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
now i´m afraid of playing against peaches D: , but i´m also main peach so i´ll practice this.....playing peach againts a good ganondorf is a pain in the ***: DAT D-AIR

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Uair string is truely terrifying. Like sweetspot Dsmash in mellee.
well i´m more afraid of meta knight´s pseudo chain grab (dash grab down -> dash grab down -> dash grab down and so on) it works great against heavy chars and since i main captain falcon, ike and snake it´s trully effective against my game style.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I can already tell you're pro with peach.
You don't necessarily have to be a pro Peach to be able to do it. It's just practicing it. Way back I had trouble even doing two of them. I just kept practicing because I wanted it to be a surprise and another option I can use. The Uair String is handy to have on non floaty characters and it racks damage nicely. Just like her Dthrow chain grab it is only good at low percentages. Honestly I'm surprise I can still do them with the old a-- controller I use now. Had it for years and the joystick tilts a lot and the buttons sometimes stick. Laziness and lack of time is why I haven't invested in another controller.

now i´m afraid of playing against peaches D: , but i´m also main peach so i´ll practice this.....playing peach againts a good ganondorf is a pain in the ***: DAT D-AIR
She just can't KO so well is her problem and the main thing I dislike about Peach. I'd gave anything to have her broken Dsmash from Melee back and have the same 2nd jump she had in SSE. Ganon's Dair can hit you through Peach Parasol unfortunately...

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Man i hate peach when ever i get matched up with her with mario bros she keep floating and floating and using her fair or on the ground her utilt/smash its a aggrevating process that and fight zelda or cpu wario dair spam vs luigi and dedede he doesnt fit with my playstyle so its kinda hard to fight him with out reverting to overusing projectiles

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Man i hate peach when ever i get matched up with her with mario bros she keep floating and floating and using her fair or on the ground her utilt/smash its a aggrevating process that and fight zelda or cpu wario dair spam vs luigi and dedede he doesnt fit with my playstyle so its kinda hard to fight him with out reverting to overusing projectiles
whoa you sure complain alot even being a luigi main, his Fsmash is broken.

Top Bottom