• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Byleth Alt Color Will You Choose?

Which Byleth costume will you mainly use?

• Total voters

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Edelgard Byleth for sure

the solid red leggings does wonders compared to the original horrendous tights

both fused alts look nice too

Last edited:

Oz o:

Smash Journeyman
"fused" jajaaa I didn't even played the game and I know what that spoiler means. <3

Regardless, I'm likely aiming for Male (Default) > Male (Fused) > Female (Default/Fused)...something like that. I'll have to see how I feel over the Dimitri & Claude ones, but they seem a little too colourful and flashy, and so does the Edelgard one (though, it works).

osby

Smash Obsessed
Pick Claude alt and spam neutral aerial/special like the god intended.

(All male alts and Edelgard alt are cool, though)

KayaMarley

Smash Cadet
They're all really strong but Edelgard Byleth hits me in all the right places.
agreed. it looks like they put a lot of time into making it look almost identical to her, where as the other two house reps (imo) look like Male Byleth dressed up as them. The Edelgard Alt just looks too good, and i love it.

Oz o:

Smash Journeyman
agreed. it looks like they put a lot of time into making it look almost identical to her, where as the other two house reps (imo) look like Male Byleth dressed up as them. The Edelgard Alt just looks too good, and i love it.
The Dimitri version looks quite damn close to him. :D

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
7 or 8. Voted 8 though because female Byleth is life. Shame they toned her features down a little.

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
Red looks good on her, so it's the Edelgard skin (despite me liking Claude and Dimitri more than Edelgard in the main game).

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the dagger on Byleth's third alt is actually recoloured to have a blue hilt, resembling
the dagger Dimitri gave Edelgard when she left Faerghus.

Ladyspiker

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6235-1432-1920
Very good catch about the dagger!

The alt colors exceeded my expectations. The only thing that would've been nice is an "enlightened one" alt, but "fused" works nicely. Even though there's no Rhea alt, I just play Palutena and pretend she's Rhea.

So, I'll probably do the following:
1 vs 1: #8 mostly, sometimes #2 (f-Byleth, fused or default)
2 vs 2 with a male Byleth: Edelgard, Sothis sometimes
2 vs 2 with a female Byleth: Dimitri (as mentioned earlier, it's spot on), Claude sometimes
2 vs 2 without a Byleth partner: boot my partner until a wild Byleth appears...j/k, probably will do #8, fused f-Byleth

Lyncario

Smash Ace
I'll use a mix of the Claude and Sothis alts. I find FByleth absolutely gorgeous with the Sothis alt, and Claude is my boy.

Top Bottom