• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whgu12

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Brawl Singles:

1. Trela :lucario: $45
2. Sync :metaknight: $25
3. Shadow1PJ :toonlink: :metaknight: $10
4. Player-4 :metaknight:
5. Rei-Gun :marth: :popo:
5. JustinKamikaze :metaknight:
7. Zano :marth:
7. Shamrock :ness2:
9. Bokkie :metaknight:
9. Sama :wolf: :lucario:
9. Volta :lucario:
9. Albert :dedede:
13. Derk :gw:
13. Doll :marth: :pikachu2:
13. Mikey :popo:
13. RS :diddy:

Doubles
1. Trela/PJ
2. Shamrock/JustinKamikaze
3. Sync/P4
4. Derk/Rei-Gun
5. Sama/Zano

Melee Singles
1. Trela :fox:
2. Mikey :pika: :ganondorf: :fox:
3. Josh :jigglypuff:
4. Rei :marth:
5. Volta :peach: :sheik:
6. Bokkie :sheik: :fox:
7. Doll :marth: :falco:
8. Derk :samus:

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Shoutoutttssssssssssss :3

1. Trela :lucario: $45; Really Nice meeting you! YOU ****!
2. Sync :metaknight: $25; OMG YOU ARE SUPER SWEET. Can't wait to see you again~!
3. Shadow1PJ :toonlink: :metaknight: $10;Nice meeting you!
4. Player-4 :metaknight:; Nice meeting you too!
5. Rei-Gun :marth: :nana:; You **** <3
5. JustinKamikaze :metaknight:; Didn't get to talk to you! But thank you for coming!
7. Zano :marth:; I FREAKING LOVE YOU WEEABOOO BESTIE !
7. Shamrock :ness2:; I'm sorry I couldn't fix your controller !
9. Bokkie :metaknight:; Nice playing Melee with you!
9. Sama :wolf: :lucario:; Nice meeting you! Cool to see some of the Houston Peepz
9. Volta :lucario:; DUDE you are sooo awesome!
9. Albert :dedede:; I don't think I had the opportunity to talk to you! maybe next time?
13. Derk :gw:; You are awesome!
13. Doll :marth: :pikachu2:; you silly goose get to practicing!
13. Mikey :popo:; <3
13. RS :diddy:; NASCARRRR, ! AVENGERRRSSS! YOU ROCK

Melee Singles
1. Trela :fox:; YOU ****
2. Mikey :pika: :ganondorf: :fox: ; <3
3. Josh :jigglypuff:; It was really awesome getting to hang out with you and talking melee with you! You are a super awesome guy!
4. Rei :marth:; <33
5. Volta :peach: :sheik:; YOU KNOW!
6. Bokkie :sheik: :fox:; ^_^
7. Doll :marth: :falco:; you suck ! holy moly! :c
8. Derk :samus:; ^-^

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Finally. Aight, shoutouts

1. Trela :lucario: - Good job winning, nice to see you again, but I missed my chance to finally play you cause I derped in tourney : / oh well, someday.
2. Sync :metaknight: - The return of SyncKnight is going strong I see. Next time I'm in houston I'll teach you how to **** at skullgirls.
3. Shadow1PJ :toonlink: :metaknight: - Thanks for playing me in friendlies, I had fun. You're one of the funniest players so I hope you do keep going to tourneys even if you're quitting.
4. Player-4 :metaknight: - GGs in tourney, I probably wouldn't have won game 2 if you didn't SD, you're MK is more legit than I thought it'd be.
5. Rei-Gun :marth: :popo: - Guess we finally decided who the best :ganondorf: in texas is :troll:
5. JustinKamikaze :metaknight: - I could see when you were playing P4 you were still pretty discouraged from losing to Trela, especially when you SD'd, that didn't help either. If you could just keep your mindset positive after taking a loss, you'd be able to **** the other cities as hard as you **** all of us, you got this!
7. Zano :marth: - Quit doing Zano things.
7. Shamrock :ness2: - Good job at this, everyone was pretty impressed with your Ness, I honestly think you're a top 5 from what I've seen. Thanks for driving us up to this also, we should do it more often.
9. Bokkie :metaknight: - GJ beating me at this, I don't think I'll be cping YI ever again.
9. Sama :wolf: :lucario: - Good seeing you again, and sorry about teams, guess we didn't have very good chemistry, but we almost beat shamrock and justin game 3, my bad on that :(
9. Volta :lucario: - Good to see you again too, you look so different with your haircut. Come to the next corpus tourney so you can get your revenge for last time we played!
9. Albert :dedede: - Yo, your D3 was pretty legit, gj beating Rei, but I know that MU a bit better than he does, he's just good at, every other MU.
13. Derk :gw: - I still say the blue shirt looks better on me.
13. Doll :marth: :pikachu2: - Weaboo BFFs 4 life.
13. Mikey :popo: - I don't think I talked to you, but thanks for coming out to this, I apologize if I didn't recognize you from somewhere.
13. RS :diddy: - Good to see you again, haven't seen ya since realmscon, thanks for coming out to this.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
@ Doll, sorry about that =/. I was going and was almost there but my friends tire tread tore and we needed to fix it. Once we fixed it with the spare, my friend thought it would be best to go back home since he didn't know how long the spare would last. If your still around Texas in July, here's an event were we'll be having smash tournies, I've invited a lot of people from different areas that'll be coming to this for melee, should have a decent amount people going; I'll be going to this too.
http://www.facebook.com/events/254680427916245/

Player-4

See you in 25 years
1. Trela :lucario: $45 - Treller, you're honestly hilarious. I kinda wish we had played! Next time though. Good stuff getting first, but that was kinda expected. Remember what we recently talked about concerning doubles. :)
2. Sync :metaknight: $25 - Ahh I wanted to play you, I was on such a roll, I think our set woulda been ****. Good stuff getting second, your Olimar is still better tho >.>
3. Shadow1PJ :toonlink: :metaknight: $10 - I was so close Shadow 1 :(! I'm sad you're quitting now, but nothing lasts forever. </3
4. Player-4 :metaknight: - Finally, improvement. Only took like 2 years jeez.
5. Rei-Gun :marth: :popo: - U lucky you weren't in my bracket son
5. JustinKamikaze :metaknight: - Y u no play like ordinary MK?! I really had to adapt after our first set and then you adapted right back when we found out our next set was 3/5 and not 2/3 lol. Super close set man, GGs.
7. Zano :marth: - Your Marth surprised me so much after game one, really good adaption. Game 3 had me worried but then the bomb came lol.
7. Shamrock :ness2: - GGs in dubs, I really wanted to play you in singles, next time though ^_^
9. Sama :wolf: :lucario: - You're getting better Prescott, just be more patient lol and try not to get frustrated! Thanks again for driving :)
13. Derk :gw: - Our set was too close! I hate playing GW even though I know the MU -_-. You're really chill, come to Houston more!
13. Doll :marth: :pikachu2: - It was nice meeting you :), now drag Rei with you to Houston sometime!

Also, super special shout out to Yo La Tengo - I Can Hear the Hearts Beating as One

And thanks for the love Redshadow :)

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
1. Trela :lucario: $45 - thanks for coming down. totally surprised that you would come to kingsville, but glad you did.
2. Sync :metaknight: $25 - nice to see you again. wish i could have played your mk 1v1
3. Shadow1PJ :toonlink: :metaknight: $10 - sucks to hear that your quitting :/ i never even got to play you 1v1 either. hopefully i'll see you at another tourney sometime.
4. Player-4 :metaknight: nice games and fun friendlies. i'll be ready for your mk next time
5. Rei-Gun :marth: :popo: - thanks for hosting the tourney, it was a nice chill exp. thanks for playing doubles with me too, to bad we werent too in sync with each other lol.
5. JustinKamikaze :metaknight: - jk, dude i love you! so glad you made it to the tourney.. even though your eye was giving you hell you still did good, esp in doubles. honestly though, i know you can do a whole lot better than this. just gotta stay focused and keep that motivation high! i may get you that cheese burger one day
7. Zano :marth: - good seeing you as always zano. keep that marth going. surprised we didnt play a single match this day...
7. Shamrock :ness2: - very nice seeing you at the tourney, your ness is so good (and annoying to fight against lol). hope to see you at more tourneys so you can continue to get your name out there.
9. Bokkie :metaknight: - mario, i knew you couldnt stay away <3. get your car fixed so you can come play with me in kingsville more.
9. Sama :wolf: :lucario: - glad to see that you can still come down for tourneys at least. your my brother and its always good having you "home", even if its for a little bit. keep that new mentality up, i wanna see results from you soon!
9. Volta :lucario: - awesome to see that you made it. hope you picked some stuff up during tourney. keep practicing and trying to improve.
9. Albert :dedede: - your possibly one of my favorite smashers bert. always happy to see you. you should practice more, for sure you'd be a good player
13. Derk :gw: - no comment :C
13. Doll :marth: :pikachu2: - super cool to chill with. you easily claimed the title of favorite girl smasher for me haha.
13. Mikey :popo: Mikey - getting that Darkrai EX totally negated the ugly exp of getting last this tourney. thanks again mikey!
13. RS :diddy: - you are my brother, you are my tard! glad to see you made it out. my favorite line from you this day was when you told sync, "dont even bother banning something on me, your gonna win anyways". i died.

melee:
2. Mikey - i dont play this game anymore :C but i figured if you play brawl to help out, i might was well do the same for melee. thanks for supporting the smash community.
3. Josh - i know you'll never see this, but thanks for coming by. sorry the melee tourney wasnt as much as you might have been expecting, but im sure you still had fun meeting new people and playing regardless.

overall, even though i got last (which has never happened to me before lol) i still enjoyed this tourney. i appreciate that all of the coastal bend players were able to make it and show their support. i also want to thank my back for not giving out. 3/4 of those huge tv's i brought myself lol. really liked the whole apartment tourney feel, esp since i was basically surrounded by friends. maybe sometime soon i can host one of my own at my house?

Sync.

Smash Champion
3. Shadow1PJ- My brother! Good sets as usual blah blah blah sorry I had to go mk! You know im bad with everyone else
4. Player-4- Good **** my son! I knew you'd make it this far :) keep it up!
5. Rei-Gun-MK needs to be banned! I told you ;) Good job having such a good tournament!
5. JustinKamikaze- It was fun playing you in that one friendly! Good stuff in doubles!
7. Zano- Continue doing Zano things
7. Shamrock- Great stuff in doubles dude! Always nice to see you!
9. Sama- Prescott! You're getting so much better! You're going to break a barrier soon :) Thanks for driving man!
9. Volta- Nice Lucario man! Keep it up please!
13. Derk- It was fun chillin like normal! Come up to Houston!
13. Doll- Nice to meet you Doll! I can't wait to see you at WHOBO4!
13. RS- Good games dude! Practice with JK! He's great MU experience :)

SEND ME THE TIO FILE

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
Zano: Really scared of your Marth. After that first match, I figured I had nothing left to lose, so instead of playing passive, I just went really aggressive and it somehow worked. You'll beat me next time. I know it.

Trela: You're a really quiet person. I'd like to say GG, but you just anally butt ***** me. At least you didn't 3 stock me I guess. Still, it was nice playing a good Lucario for once :troll: Also, Fox your too stronk in melee.

FranktheTank: Hate you. Hate your Marth. You got lucky in melee. Courtesy stocked you like 4 times. In Brawl, you just beat me. Was fun.

Derk, Prescott: Aside from almost getting killed by Frank's roommate, it was nice seeing you guys. Tell Danny I said he was pooty cat for not coming.

RS: How much more Mk experience did you get?

Doll: Nice meeting you. I hate you for beating me in melee with your edge guarding Martha. Also thank you for the Advil, it really helped a lot.

Everyone else: I didn't play you. Sorry for that.

Frank's Roommate: Thank you for making my evening more memorable. You have a really bouncy car.

The Tree in front of Frank's Apartment: Thank you for not falling on us.

Top Bottom