• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where you at Ohio??? Warren, Oh April 16th WV and PA

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
So originally I wasn't going to attend, but since its just in Warren, I might be able to talk my parents into letting me come. No guarantee though.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
This sounds pretty awesome, but unfortunately I'll be in Athens for OUGA stuff for a tourney this weekend.

If you can host another in the summer or something, I might be able to go. Otherwise, I'll try to talk more C-bus people into this as I see them and will also let Sil and Wakka know about it, since they also play Melee.

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
im sure you could find a ride from someone man well have to start hitting up peepz

ty you juus that would be awesome <3

btw neone who wants to hang after i think im having a party at my house that night

Skyson

Smash Ace
I'm definitely down for this. I wish I had noticed this earlier, but I think I can ask for one day off next week.

Impp, looking to team again? =P

Canton crew da bess.

I miss my PA bros. Carroll, Lake, Naka, AND Vudu? Please, someone tell me heaven isn't on Earth. :3

Skyson

Smash Ace
Oh, we did kind of beat you last time at this tourney, didn't we? :3

It's on like you don't even KNOW. :3

NO VUDU? Q_Q

TheLake

Smash Master
Correction...

taking the usual second to slamus in gfs

slamus is poundin another one for the home team

yugioh is fun if you play ;D

Impp

Smash Ace
Alright Skyson, lets do it.

Actually, I'll get back to you on Saturday... I might have to work in the morning this day.

4% APR

Smash Champion
im sorry to hear that matt :(

now that we have a mod in here I cant go around double posting pokemon all day :(

:066: :168: :202:

Skyson

Smash Ace
It's good that you're good to go... 'cause I don't think I am. lmao.

I have to talk to my manager Wednesday, but I'm iffy on whether or not he'll let me off Saturday.

I'm up in the air right now, might want to have a backup partner. xD Sorry Impp.

4% APR

Smash Champion
This has been planned for a while now fellas, we were the ones who wanted this tourney in the first place :(

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Woah there. I asked for no such thing, lol. Plus no one even informed me, I found out after overhearing people talk about it.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Vanz if for some reason we dont play in bracket (me losing to taki round 1) then I want an mm. 5 bux if youre cool with that

FlipX

Smash Ace
It just hit me that I don't have a teammate =o

anyone need a teammate, lemme know plz

:teemo:
Im down to team if you want, my teammate has driving johns now =( We played a little together at the smashfest last wednesday, I was the kid with the fro =P

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
Im also looking for a teammate for this vanz wanna team with da host B)

heres the plan u go teemo and ill go sion well lane **** and ill stun for first blood lolz

besides flip is a scrub =P hahahahaha

Cia

das kwl
Vanz if for some reason we dont play in bracket (me losing to taki round 1) then I want an mm. 5 bux if youre cool with that
sure =)

And as for a teammate, I guess we can do friendlies @ the venue and who ever I do the best with, I'll team with for the tournament =D (btw, I plan on teaming with EVERYONE at some point)

:teemo:

Get Low

Smash Ace
I am currently two minutes away from the venue, because I'm visiting my mommy, and she lives two minutes away. :D Formulating hype! :D

Top Bottom