• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where would you travel in the Pokemon world?

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Not sure whether to lol or be slightly concerned.

I think I'll just lol.
Slightly concerned? I'm lost. I didn't know it was bad to think a gym leader was hot; especially when we're imagining them, at least in this instance, as though the Pokemon World was real.

the man has his priorities straight
**** straight.

And depending on your charisma, it'll be a lot easier to get the gym badges.
**** gym badges, I just want to hook up with them. Well, at least one of them. Probably Whitney, so long as the Miltank doesn't indicate a secret wish of hers to be a farmer girl. Immediate turn-off for me.

Although after seeing Jasmine's evilish eyes in her HG/SS sprite, I could definitely see her being my number one. I like women with an angry side. Makes things MUCH more interesting.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Slightly concerned? I'm lost. I didn't know it was bad to think a gym leader was hot; especially when we're imagining them, at least in this instance, as though the Pokemon World was real.
Considering that they're pixels...yeah, that's not exactly normal.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Considering that they're pixels...yeah, that's not exactly normal.
Well I'm not obsessed with their existence as pixels or anything. I'm no modern-day Pygmalion. I'm just saying that, based on their looks and personality in-game and from the anime, I wouldn't mind hooking up with them if they existed in real life.

And for the record, there's actually a girl who works at the Abercrombie & Fitch near me who has an extraordinary resemblance to Jasmine. She's ****ing gorgeous.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Well I'm not obsessed with their existence as pixels or anything. I'm no modern-day Pygmalion. I'm just saying that, based on their looks and personality in-game and from the anime, I wouldn't mind hooking up with them if they existed in real life.
Can't and won't argue with that logic. Too bad the Daycare Lady is married... :ohwell:

RoxburyGuy58

Smash Journeyman
For me, it'd be a tie between Colosseum's Phenac City and Realgam Tower. In one place, you get the perfect desert oasis. In the other, you get to watch tournaments every day, and maybe get a chance to meet Mirror B.! =DD

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
For me, it'd be a tie between Colosseum's Phenac City and Realgam Tower. In one place, you get the perfect desert oasis. In the other, you get to watch tournaments every day, and maybe get a chance to meet Mirror B.! =DD
I don't exactly remember Realgam Tower, but Miror B. and his swarm of Ludicolos in Colosseum worried the hell outta me.

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Everyone and their mother wants to go to X town/city to see X gym leader.

...it annoys me.

-Terywj
I didn't want to go to any town/city to see a specific gym leader. It would just be a bit of a bonus. Like going to a specific city in real life because of how much you just like the city, and then noticing that your favorite writer/actor/whatever lives there as well. It's just a bonus.

Also note how both of my biggest choices for cities don't even have gyms.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I didn't want to go to any town/city to see a specific gym leader. It would just be a bit of a bonus. Like going to a specific city in real life because of how much you just like the city, and then noticing that your favorite writer/actor/whatever lives there as well. It's just a bonus.

Also note how both of my biggest choices for cities don't even have gyms.
Okay, lol, most people and their mothers. :p

-Terywj

SolarChimecho

Smash Apprentice
It would be great to see what the pokemon world looks like in real life other then looking at it in the games. Pokemon world in real life would be bigger world(pokemon anime for example).

In Sinnoh, i would go to Valor Lakefront for the food and Snowpoint City
In Hoenn, Mossdeep city and Lavaridge Town

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Hoenn in general, really, but specifically, Route 119 and Fortree City.

I'd make a secret base to live in in that tree in the small area blocked off by water.

The one just north of the waterfall.

If I could choose more than that, Pacifidlog town and Mirage Island.

I remember my secret base being in a similar location. It was the one that you needed a bike for and had a berry planting spot. My brother made his spot right next to it (since those bushes allow for 2 secret bases) and then we mixed records.

Anyway, if I had to choose, it would be in Goldonrod city or Lilycove City.
Oh snap! That's where my secret base was too!

Anyway does this have to be the known Pokemon world? Can't you go to your area's version of the Pokemon world? Like for me it would be the Highlands of Scotland. I'd travel to Loch Ness and catch Lapras' evolution.

Seriously, what type of Pokemon would you catch in New York? Or Nevada?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I never got the big attraction to secret bases

I always thought that that could be the disposable feature in the games

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Boston had good sights of Pidgey, Grimer, Corphish, and Wingull. :3

Hong Kong doesn't really have much besides the birds. And Sudowoodo.

Top Bottom