• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where would you put yourself on the Emularena ground's Ranking?

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
yes but if i misunderstood you thought i said that i was the best on the kb tier lol
no i just said im in the top party
if i recall, i thought you said that you play for fun

Except I'm not playing in the highly competitive league of smash. So if you lose to me then it is not a big deal either way. I haven't started playing "competitive smash". Autofire isn't going to mean a thing if you have better mindgames. Sure I won't like it if somebody says they are better than me when they get beat repeatedly, but it doesn't matter since I had the pleasure of beating them in the first place. Or losing, in which case I will have to get better. Eventually I won't have to use autofire to execute normally keyboard-free combos. It is plausible but not efficient to use rapid fire with a controller. Think of how many buttons one has. And don't say there are controllers other than the N64 with more buttons since those cost more and are not an option. I am allowed to use autofire to have fun.
but, if you're finally starting to get into the competitive part of smash, then i should think that you no longer use autofire, or do you forgot what i say on that thread about autofire?.

We play smash for fun, but there's also the competitive part in which more than one of us have tried to to make a place for himself along side the best players or at last being accepted by them as a good SSB player because of your own effort and skills .

If you use Autofire to win because is fun then go ahead, keep doing it. Smash is for fun... but once you want to start playing competitive Smash using your actual "ways to victory", you'll just be known as a lame cheater.

felix45

Smash Lord
no excuses

If you don't think it is legitimate then go along but still that doesn't change anything.
If you guys are that picky then why not say, "you don't exist in the legit tier"..
you do realize that they ban controlers with auto fire from tourneys for a reason right?

It isn't being picky. it is being fair. Really your argument is terrible.

You are right, it doesn't change anything. you really are no better than a random scrub if you have to use auto fire or any other cheats like it that your opponent doesn't have access to.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
no excuses

If you don't think it is legitimate then go along but still that doesn't change anything.
If you guys are that picky then why not say, "you don't exist in the legit tier"..
The ladder is legit, and you classed yourself as being in it. Also, no one is making any excuses.

Top Bottom