• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where would you put yourself on the Emularena ground's Ranking?

Frey

Smash Journeyman
The 3 being

Middle
Low

and state why

For instance I would call myself a middle player, because I can beat some people but i have loads to learn before I can even dream of getting to booms or hyrules status. I do however enjoy every fight, since I learn from everything i see.

Feel free to post whatever you want, and as always thanks for taking your time to read and replying.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
im one of the lowest of top. i can beat all middle and lower, but i can barely beat top players.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I'm low

I think i sucks (even more now i have just bought a controller yay ^^)

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Upper Low -.-

I can beat random spamming kirbys and stuff, but if the opponent can remotely do any drill > uptilt combos I'm toast. (Stupid Jigglypuff)

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
I think that 90% of the people that come to this forum are probably in the upper section. There are a lot of random noobs that go on the server.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
im one of the lowest of top. i can beat all middle and lower, but i can barely beat top players.
U Play as a kirby...I Think. Ur kirby iXi Right? Well...I havent played u or anything but if ur in iXi and u play as a kirby im guessing ur low...

I suck, low. Everyone can beat me!
UR NOT LOW! Ur like...Middle top

I take myself as high middle. Mostly cuss i can range from alot of different charicters

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
U Play as a kirby...I Think. Ur kirby iXi Right? Well...I havent played u or anything but if ur in iXi and u play as a kirby im guessing ur low...

UR NOT LOW! Ur like...Middle top

I take myself as high middle. Mostly cuss i can range from alot of different charicters
LOL!

Another nubcake who doesn't know how the divisions run :lick:

and to Frey...hyrule being worshipped now too? lol what is this world coming to

Zantetsu

Smash Master
LOL!

I dont know why ur mad at me but i dont think ur clan is THAT great. You should make a test to get in cuss theres alot of noobs in iXi. Hell one of my friends that SUCKS is in there:ohwell: Im not wanting to start anything with anyone. Im sure your better at smash then me but i didnt lie about my oppinion on the rankings.

Oh ya p.s. Have you ACTUALLY started your tournament? I started mine after and im already finished :p

Frey

Smash Journeyman
LOL!

well to that, hyrule takes the most time out of everyone to train with me and give me pointers, which is why I think highly of him.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Hyrule's pretty good. I've never played Superboom in a 1v1 but I think Superboom is probably better. After all I won against Hyrule and someone else in a 2v1. :D

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
uhh...this is starting to get no fun...wadaya all girls? girls were all about competition.

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
DUDE...there should be a whole new ranking for me. LIKE..uber leet hax to the max top tier! yea..i like that one. Dude..its like im sooo GOOD!

If u guys had ur DBZ scouter and scanned me...THAT SHIET WOULD BLOW UP! yadadada

HyrulesOneHope

Smash Journeyman
Marilla/East Aurora, NY(Also, if you want to smash
I'd rank myself as top.

Woah guys, take it easy...well, Tiger take it easy. Anyways, umbra, you guys were 2v1 me. I don't remember you beating me.. o_O. It must've been awhile back. I would like to play you when your available. :) Boom is a very good player. His wallcombos are insane. Tiger is good but he has a bad rep. I'm sure you can see why. Frogs yoshis owns. BEEF rank is above top rank xP. Metroid is a very good player...I'm bored now. Later. If you guys want to play me online, I'd be happy to play you. My online ssb name is Hyrule·MC.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'd say I'm top of the top since my pwnage 150 [it used to be 140, be w/e] ping, no one can escape my laggy desynching powers! No one!

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Me 156 :D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(fill for not be a sms)

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
I'd rank myself as top.

Woah guys, take it easy...well, Tiger take it easy. Anyways, umbra, you guys were 2v1 me. I don't remember you beating me.. o_O. It must've been awhile back. I would like to play you when your available. :) Boom is a very good player. His wallcombos are insane. Tiger is good but he has a bad rep. I'm sure you can see why. Frogs yoshis owns. BEEF rank is above top rank xP. Metroid is a very good player...I'm bored now. Later. If you guys want to play me online, I'd be happy to play you. My online ssb name is Hyrule·MC.
dude...did ur scanner blow up!? cuz supposedly u just scanned me! you dig?!

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
nah..that episode is lame. Its the one where either goku or vegeta got scanned by some noobs...but they were hiding their levels at first. then later they fuking UNLEASH the power! and ppl are like in shock to the max and boom..THAT shiet BLOWS UP. GG

PikashoX

Smash Apprentice
there has to be more than just 3 rankings lol

id say im low considering i just found out that pikachu's upsmash works better when he's facing the target =/

Top Bottom