• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where would you put yourself on the Emularena ground's Ranking?

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
I dont know why ur mad at me but i dont think ur clan is THAT great. You should make a test to get in cuss theres alot of noobs in iXi. Hell one of my friends that SUCKS is in there:ohwell: Im not wanting to start anything with anyone. Im sure your better at smash then me but i didnt lie about my oppinion on the rankings.

Oh ya p.s. Have you ACTUALLY started your tournament? I started mine after and im already finished :p

Ok before this goes anywhere, read this lol then come back to me *thumbs up*

link - iXi Rosters and How They Work

well to that, hyrule takes the most time out of everyone to train with me and give me pointers, which is why I think highly of him.

I never ask for credit from anyone, but who you think trains and trained a lot of good players today on Kaillera?

*raises hand*

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
um...... Me, Malva, Johnny, Moogle, Boom, Jaime, and Dark Link were all around WAYYYY before you were, how could you train us? I'd also be pretty suprised if neph, dre, or cart said they recieved any kind of training from you.

So in that case, what do you define as good?

Mura

Smash Apprentice
there has to be more than just 3 rankings lol

id say im low considering i just found out that pikachu's upsmash works better when he's facing the target =/
XD. I still can't believe you just realize this. It's almost as bad as me "dragging you to hell" when you're my teammate. XDDDD

PikashoX

Smash Apprentice
XD. I still can't believe you just realize this. It's almost as bad as me "dragging you to hell" when you're my teammate. XDDDD
dude its not even close to being as bad as that...

mura has one stock, i have two stocks, opponent has one stock

me: ok we got this
mura: *throws off edge and drags to hell*
me: wtf

end result: we lost

lol never say "we got this" when playing with mura no matter how up on stocks your team is.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
um...... Me, Malva, Johnny, Moogle, Boom, Jaime, and Dark Link were all around WAYYYY before you were, how could you train us? I'd also be pretty suprised if neph, dre, or cart said they recieved any kind of training from you.

So in that case, what do you define as good?

So those are the only "good" people on Kaillera today? lol metroid sometimes your stupidity still amazes me

Oh and btw, go ask cart.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
If you want to prove what you're saying why not just list out some names?

You see, the difference between people like you (about 90% of the people online) and people like me is that you feel the need to prove to EVERYONE you are some great player that everyone has to see and acknowledge.

I never once seek approval from anyone, which is one of the reasons why I don't go out seeking 1v1's from every single person because it's just not the type of player I am.

Those who know me and what I do, is fine enough for me.

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
u know how in halo wen u get helal kills, it goes from killing spree to running riot, rampage, all that good stuff. But for me, Wen i play and i reached the highest limit, the computer said "TIGERBOMBZ"

that is how leet i am! you feel? If u scanned me with ur dbz scouter...THAT SHIET WILL BLOW UP! lol

felix45

Smash Lord
Eh, I keep trying to get onto the ladder and have had tons of close matches but can never pull out the third win for the 3/5 set. For the ladder I guess that makes me low, but ybomb and dapuffster (currently the 2 lowest positions) keep telling me they would be higher, so maybe I could make the ladder who knows. I have a feeling next time I play winstion I may pull out a win finally and make it onto the ladder.

anyways all things considered, in the spectrum of everyone that plays on emularena I'd say I'm top 50 at least. top 30 being those on the ladder on emularena.

felix45

Smash Lord
to get onto the ladder (and all ladder matches to move up) are best 3 out of 5. I'm saying I can never get the third win in the set, I always get 2 but I can never get the third. Thats just to show that I'm getting close to getting into the ladder but I'm still just barley not good enough yet.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
U Play as a kirby...I Think. Ur kirby iXi Right? Well...I havent played u or anything but if ur in iXi and u play as a kirby im guessing ur low...
ugh...u assume that i only play kirby cuz my name is kirby? T_T
i seek to master playing all characters!
the ones im good with are...
Kirby
Mario
Fox
C.Falcon
Link

the ones im practicing with are...
Yoshi
Ness
Pikachu
Jiggyypuff
Samus
Luigi

the ones i totally am crappy with
DK

can someone teach me the ways of DK?

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
can someone teach me the ways of DK?
This made me think of the old guy from Donkey Kong Country... his name was Cranky Kong and the game heavily insinuated that he's the original DK (I had to Wiki this lol), and the DK in DK Country is actually DK Jr... Anyway, he would have been a sweet character in SSB64... because he had a cane.

-MR

Moocow007

Smash Ace
Felix, there are good people that just don't feel like bothering with the ladder which is why it isn't really an accurate representation of ranks, it just gives the general idea of how consistant people are in their games and if they're able to defeat challengers consistantly.

felix45

Smash Lord

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I have 78 and I'm towards the top, malva has 60-78 and he's towards the top, johnny has 78 and he's towards the top, dre has 78 and he's towards the top. Ping doesn't really matter too much.

Son1x

Smash Apprentice
Well, at my current ping, it's hard to Z-Cancel arieals at the right moment, to the point where i have to mash the button.

felix45

Smash Lord
it isn't your ping that is causing that. it is probably your ISP or you have a bad comp.

ping really just shows how far away you are from the server geographically (for the most part). Granted if you have a really bad comp or really bad ISP it can translate into a higher ping but for the most part ping is just the relay time between your compy and the server, and so long as you have a decent compy and ISP your ping should only reflect distance.

Top Bottom