• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where is the sweetspot on King Dedede's Fsmash?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It's on the flat part of the hammer. Practice with it and you'll remember better.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
everywhere.

You won't have to worry if they're over 50% health
lol so true if theyre over 50% it doesnt matter they die anyways. the sweetspot is the hammertop, not the...uh...stick that holds it / >_> idk whats its called the sweetspot it the flat part of the hammer.

but in human matches you really shouldnt use forward smash...

Buuman

Smash Ace
I dunno, if you can get them with a mind game, the Fsmash is pretty darn useful.
Lmao "Mindgame"

Yeah if you use mindgame u can get a fsmash off all the time. Spam mindgames to win the match XD

love how the term is used to horribly, and loosely lol

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
A good mindgame is to mess up a CG on purpose, and see what they do, if they do a ground attack, they die, if they roll towards you, they die, if they roll away... you can Dtilt them as you know they'll try to punish you.

Wrapitup

Smash Rookie
Yeah I see what your talking about.
I CG then release grab into a Ftilt.
Or CG then after a Dthrow run up fake the throw and use my smashes.

LOL on the bridge map I was facing my bro, we were just playing for fun of course.
Well I would Dthrow A few times>then run up stop. He would do a smash or spotdodge. And I got him back in it.

Top Bottom