• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where I Want To Take You UK

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
We are all really nice guys and thats all that matters. Pro you've got some banter on you and you definitely have an afro so you're doing quite well in life, next time I see you £10 MM best of 7? Cheers. Same for you Robby. Nice guys.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Londoners must have more depth, because theyve got much less height >_>
loool, Atleast we still have more depth so us, unlike you people which can be sumed up in a second.

lol, that's dumb. he wasn't saying WE LIKE MELEE YOU LIKE BRAWL. Do you know what a metaphor is?
Thats Bullet Bill for you.

We are all really nice guys and thats all that matters. Pro you've got some banter on you and you definitely have an afro so you're doing quite well in life, next time I see you Ј10 MM best of 7? Cheers. Same for you Robby. Nice guys.
Ok, what matchup though. We are really nice guys iswell as you sure when I rubbed up against you at ALT.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Thats no problem, you're a courteous gentleman and I credit you with that much thus far in conversing.

This thread doesnt have enough pictures btw

pensive Connery

VA

Smash Hero
We are all really nice guys and thats all that matters. Pro you've got some banter on you and you definitely have an afro so you're doing quite well in life, next time I see you £10 MM best of 7? Cheers. Same for you Robby. Nice guys.
MM for sure, I want it recorded.

Let's just make it a set rather than characters pre selected.

Top Bottom