• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where do you think Peach belongs on the tier list?

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I think everyone needs to turn the ego down a notch. *rolls eyes* Again....the Fair works well for those coming from below the stage because it hooks under. That's not even coming from me, since you guys seem to ignore those you don't think are that great. I learned that one from watching Slikvik play. I asked why he was using Fair and not just Slik told me this, but a couple other players did as well. *shrugs*

Whatever, though, it's not just the Peach boards, there's a lot of people in general that have their own heads up their butts. You got the Roy boards where people come in and claim Roy is High Tier. Despite the facts being placed in front of them...CLEAR AS DAY...they still protest. This is Smashboards, this is communities in general. I wrote a blog entry about "elitists" and their different forms a few months back. Some people don't take too kindly to the truth. Elitists come in all forms, not just those who are good, but those who suck balls when it comes to playing too. Matter of fact...I might just post that ish up here on Smashboards, too. I wonder how many people are gonna flame me for hearing the truth about themselves? Or call me a scrub or a noob? This is gonna be fun.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
What kind of sweetspot?

If you mean an opposing Fox doing low Firefox, you can ledgehop Dair and proceed from there kind of like Peach. Same with Falco.
Mainly thinking about a low double jump sweetspot.
If you know 100% they're gonna do that then sure you can jump down and shinespike, but lots of people mix that up with coming back with an arial (and other options)

I'd like to have something safe, rather then something that will potentially lead you to falling below the stage and getting edgeguarded if you guess wrong

JFox

Smash Hero
you can dtilt, which at very low precent won't pop them up high, than jump out an shine spike them because they no longer have a double jump. Honestly, besides that, Fox doesn't really have any options to cover that. At higher percent, they will pop up too high and then forward b before u can get to them.

JFox

Smash Hero
Sure, sounds good to me. If I can make it to genesis (which I plan to), we will MM, $20 peach dittos. Anyone else want in on the action?

JFox

Smash Hero
Ok. Can we do like...a lot more? O_O;
LOL, for you, lets make it a lot less :laugh:

I'm almost sure u will beat me in dittos, but I think for you I'd go for a $5 mm just for the fun of it.

All of my MM's are best of 5 set, neutrals only, one ban each.

Edit: Shinobi, have u ever watched my peach at all?

Cia

das kwl
$20.00 money matches against at least 5 peaches will easily persuade me to go to genesis.

Jfox - can you whor.e me off to all your peach player friends??

:colorful:

JFox

Smash Hero
He's actually just being an idiot. Eggm and I happen to be crew mates, and he was the one who wanted to record that night. He doesn't ever sandbag against anyone, his Fox is just not as good as his falco, and the two matches you bothered to watch were ones he just happened to not look good in.

I like how people think they know ****. As if they know Eggm or what he was doing that night when I was at his house recording friendlies LOL. This is the **** that pisses me off.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lmaooo reading the peach boards is hilarious. lolol i remember when i mained her she was my first AT character.

just play a spacey or something you guys.

best thing I heard on this thread.

I need to shake your hand, good sir.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Who'd put money up in a Peach ditto? That's one of the most boring matchups since Jiggly v Jiggly

I'd pay not to do those matches

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
LOL, for you, lets make it a lot less :laugh:

I'm almost sure u will beat me in dittos, but I think for you I'd go for a $5 mm just for the fun of it.

All of my MM's are best of 5 set, neutrals only, one ban each.

Edit: Shinobi, have u ever watched my peach at all?
Yeah, I saw ur Peach combo video. You never finished it though. :(

I'm trying to work on gimping with Peach more.

VanZ, if we do 100$ mm, will you come to Genesis? ^_^ Peaches galore!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Pink Shinobi, I'll ditto MM you 10$+ at Genesis. 2/3 or 3/5? It's up to you.

Fine Jfox, I'll MM you for 20$. If it's 3/5, then we don't ban any stage. If it's 2/3, we play it out like a regular MM.

Edit: BTW, I just watched a couple more of your vids vs Eggm... yeah, you're not THAT good. I can't wait for our MM! ^_^

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
WOW! I never knew vids showed THAT much of a player's skill. I should start watching more vids of other players and get some easy MMs too! hmm

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
you can dtilt, which at very low precent won't pop them up high, than jump out an shine spike them because they no longer have a double jump. Honestly, besides that, Fox doesn't really have any options to cover that. At higher percent, they will pop up too high and then forward b before u can get to them.
The hitbox isn't low enough to nail sweetspotters :(
All I can think of now is low angled ftilt, but it requires very precise spacing. If they recover very close to the wall and you've positioned yourself to nail a "perfect" sweetspot (a sweetspot that's as far from the stage as possible) they can actually get in under the ftilt... >.>
Shffl dair by the edge, maybe? I've seen mango do it in fox dittos....

JFox

Smash Hero
Mike, I dont think the dair will hit a perfect sweetspot. If you think they are gonna double jump sweetspot, you could just steal the ledge, putting them in a terrible position which will usually end in a shinespike. You'd have to be pretty sneaky to get there before they realize though. PC edgehog it or shine turnaround.

Kouryuu, we'll do best of 5, no bans. Oh and I'm not worried about those vids. Check out my vids from september and you'll see how rapidly my improvement has become. Genesis is pretty far from now, so you'll just have more on your hands to deal with by then. Out of curiousity, what area of the US are you from? And why do you only have brawl videos on youtube...?

Scar

#HarveyDent
p.s. I really only SD a lot in two situations: against people that I know I can ****, or if I'm nervous as hell. Other than that it's because I'm not warmed up.

TIMES CHANGE.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Thread....full....of LOL....can't....think....rationally

I agree with VaNz. Just play MK.

Also....don't underestimate the JFox, xD.
/endmeatride

My other thing to say...is Peach dittos...aren't boring for the most part. (unless you just have stupidly campy Peach players)

Now Samus dittos....OH GOD!!! That is some of the most non-excitable action I've ever seen in my life. I'd rather watch a giraffe try to ride a rhino. Than sit through another one of THOSE. I'll do a singing MM. >_> $5.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
p.s. I really only SD a lot in two situations: against people that I know I can ****, or if I'm nervous as hell. Other than that it's because I'm not warmed up.

TIMES CHANGE.
That's three situations.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Kouryuu, we'll do best of 5, no bans. Oh and I'm not worried about those vids. Check out my vids from september and you'll see how rapidly my improvement has become. Genesis is pretty far from now, so you'll just have more on your hands to deal with by then. Out of curiousity, what area of the US are you from? And why do you only have brawl videos on youtube...?
I'm not worried in the slightest. I'll be confident going into our MM to say the least. Anyway, 3/5 with no bans is perfect. And... I didn't know I had Brawl vids on Youtube LOL. Also, I'm from the WC.

Top Bottom