• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

Skler

Smash Master
We should have a blade breakers party where we play smash while watching episodes of beyblades on a projector screen.

Let's DO IT!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
man, I need to visit everybody really badly ;-----;

I just saw an episode of pokemon that was like, the saddest thing I had ever heard.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Wowza. I had a lock-in for student council saturday and i brought my wii and melee cause I know a few people who play, and we did the bowser challenge for like 2 hours. everyone was lovin' it. not a minute of brawl was played all night.

Melee+1 brawl-1

RDK

Smash Hero
Some ****ty game for the Nintendo Wii. A friend of mine told me about it.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I hate college apps so much. I have 6 apps due in about 3 weeks, and I need to write the essays and ****. Also, I don't have recommendations yet. ****.

I want to play melee moar.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
All the time is the right time to hang out in the Atlantic North forum.

I'm going to apply to some east coast schools because I wanna move back to Boston.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
haha i just read through that.

i think some of those people just like brawl because its bright and colorful and theres a lot going on and its exciting whether they win or lose

RDK

Smash Hero
WTF Wolfy. Get accepted to Michigan already. Don't make me come over there and kick your *** in Melee.

Holy ****. Smooth got an infraction? YAY SWF

People like Brawl because people are gay.

10REDHERRINGS

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I like Brawl because I enjoy playing it.

I must be mad homo.

Did you just call a fellow blade breaker mad homo?

RDK

Smash Hero
Dazwa, you are not a Blade Breaker and everbody knows it.

I'm staging a coup in order to overthrow your oppressive dictatorship.

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
I was supposed to play Dazwa in 1st round polls at Pound 3 but he and his friends tried a barrel roll in their car and never made it... I still want to play you sir.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
so for the shirts...

I was thinking that the "BB" should have a small logo-ish icon that could go somewhere, so either it's not blan Helvetica or Ariel, or writing out Blade Breakers.

save some surface area, yay? nay?
maybe me or lil can do something, I know lil can do this **** too, and hes gud. i haven't seem much work from her, but from what i have i wasn't disappointed.

plus it could be something i can add to my PORTFOLIO FOR LOGO DESIGN

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dazwa, you are not a Blade Breaker and everbody knows it.

I'm staging a coup in order to overthrow your oppressive dictatorship.
You know what happens when you joke about stuff like that?

I was supposed to play Dazwa in 1st round polls at Pound 3 but he and his friends tried a barrel roll in their car and never made it... I still want to play you sir.
KNOCK IT AWFF FOX

so for the shirts...

I was thinking that the "BB" should have a small logo-ish icon that could go somewhere, so either it's not blan Helvetica or Ariel, or writing out Blade Breakers.

save some surface area, yay? nay?
maybe me or lil can do something, I know lil can do this **** too, and hes gud. i haven't seem much work from her, but from what i have i wasn't disappointed.

plus it could be something i can add to my PORTFOLIO FOR LOGO DESIGN
I finished my designs, they're just kinda meh, and I haven't uploaded them, so feel free to gogogo

RDK

Smash Hero
I get the Wii and the Virtual Boy, but what the hell is the third guy?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Dazwa I want a Chrono trigger sig with Frog and a quote from him.. Sorry for being Vague but I know you will make it amazing for me cause you're amazing :D. But if you need specifics I can come back and do more.

Plus you found out I slightly like Brawl :p

and RDK is annoying

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
KevinM cares for Brawl lolol

I actually have a CT sig with frog in it, when my CT sig is up it usually cycles through all 7 characters via random image generator <_<

in other news

Top Bottom