• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
My friends are being Ken (ken's marth) and pc chris (pc chris's falco) for Halloween. I give them mad props for a 4 man costume type deal that like 2 or 3 people will appreciate.

RDK

Smash Hero
Dazwa I want a Chrono trigger sig with Frog and a quote from him.. Sorry for being Vague but I know you will make it amazing for me cause you're amazing :D. But if you need specifics I can come back and do more.

Plus you found out I slightly like Brawl :p

and RDK is annoying
Sorry, I'll try and keep the Brawl-bashing to a mininum. I forgot there are children present.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Lol, whenever I see "Brawl Bashing" I instantly think of Cinder actually bashing brawl.
That was nothing short of amazing. However, it's definitely not something I would do to a game that I would probably end up keeping in spite of its poopy competitive potential.

I kinda have the same view on Brawl that I have on some of my least favorite albums from my favorite bands. Laugh at me if you want but as much as I love Metallica (they're one of my favorite bands; stfu) I did not like their very first album. "Kill 'Em All" doesn't even come close to measuring up to some of their other work and if it wasn't for the fact that I was introduced to them during the Loaded/Reloaded days, I probably would not have gotten into them at all. Will I get rid of Kill 'Em All because I dislike that album? Call me shallow, but **** no. I love the band and I will be proud of the fact that I own all of their albums, even if I don't like all of them. I feel the same thing about the Smash series. I like the Smash series. SSB64 was fun, Melee was ****ing awesome, and Brawl was okay. Would I wreck Brawl's **** because it doesn't stack up in tournament play or to the other games? Hell no. It's a fun game in its own right. It's just not as great as the other two.

There. That's how I feel.

Smooth Criminal

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Dazwa, you are not a Blade Breaker and everbody knows it.

I'm staging a coup in order to overthrow your oppressive dictatorship.
*stabs you in your sleep*

My friends are being Ken (ken's marth) and pc chris (pc chris's falco) for Halloween. I give them mad props for a 4 man costume type deal that like 2 or 3 people will appreciate.
Wait so are they dressing up as Falco & Marth or as Ken Hoang and Chris Szysdhfigigel? I wish my hair was still long so I could dress up as pc

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
*stabs you in your sleep*

Wait so are they dressing up as Falco & Marth or as Ken Hoang and Chris Szysdhfigigel? I wish my hair was still long so I could dress up as pc
lmao, smasher cosplay
I wanna cosplay as cogsmooch.
beard please

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
KevinM cares for Brawl lolol

I actually have a CT sig with frog in it, when my CT sig is up it usually cycles through all 7 characters via random image generator <_<

in other news

Haha fantastic, so does that mean it's in use? :\

RDK said:
Sorry, I'll try and keep the Brawl-bashing to a mininum. I forgot there are children present.
Sorry, I'll try and keep the intelligent talk to a minimum. I forgot we allowed ******** people in this thread.
Stop posting.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Actually, I was thinking of making myself a new BB sig anyways...what else you want on the sig?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Actually, I was thinking of making myself a new BB sig anyways...what else you want on the sig?
Just Frog along with KevinM dedicated Blade Breaker with a quote of your choice.. since I trust you with my life.. Can we play at LLHS btw?

RDK

Smash Hero
Sorry, I'll try and keep the intelligent talk to a minimum. I forgot we allowed ******** people in this thread.
Stop posting.
The hell? I'm not the one who came in here with unwarranted comments like "You're annoying; go away."

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Oh right there's that ignore feature.. the Blade Breakers just got cool again.

Anyways

Bey Blade tournament at next mass madness is a staple.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i was working on shirt concepts,

anddddd i don't really know what to be conceptual about.

what do you guys kinda sorta want on it

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
So, I got some 5D cards today, and I <3 synchro summons. It's like fusion summons without having to wait for polymerization. If I had more resources I would try to build a decent synchro deck.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
If the shirt design isn't cool, I will crush you.
well idk wtf to put on it.

to do honest, i'm not a fan of the motorcycles. in 6 or so months there will be another joke so on and so forth.

i want to spend some time on this so gimmie an idea before i can see hiemie's name without hitting ctrl+a

Top Bottom