• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Yeah, so what I'm thinking is this now...

Color - Blue-ish theme
Tag Line - Sonic for Steak Tier
Logo -

Pic -

actually, if you could get sonic holding the steak in the pic that would be amazing too daz. i would love you even more forever

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I lose 3 points of my IQ every time I read a post on the board. Plus I'm the generic a-hole. I'm not really angry at anything people say on there, but I still flame like a loser anyway. Most of it doesn't make any sense.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I didn't ask for your 2 bit opinion of what was easier or harder and I am not complaining, (Believe me you'd know it if I was complaining) I asked a simple question. I didn't ask for a lecture on how you or anyone else does things.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

I made the font red to match his shoes and the steak. If you want a different font color feel free to let me know.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol, it was small because imageshack apparently keeps "resize imaged" checked if you checked it for the last image you uploaded

darn cookies

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Im gonna post every time I see Skler post. Every one of my posts will be about Yu-gi-oh 5D's

JACK ATLUS HAS THE BEST ****ING HAIR EVER. EVEN WHEN HE'S SITTING HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOING A MILLION MILES AN HOUR, BECAUSE HE IS THE ****ING KING

Skler

Smash Master
Jack Atlus can wear a helmet that fits him perfectly and when he takes it off his hair is STILL ****ing crazy. If anything it just becomes more extreme.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So I'm currently running my shirt ideas through SleepyK to determine what I can and can't do with these shirts...

+ Color
+ Front/Back (but using the back costs more)
+ Can use copyrighted characters (Link, Mario, etc)
+ Personalized (say Skler wants a shirt with his name on it, and a picture of Link SCRAAAAing. Done.)
+ I can use the font (Base 02) in "THE BLADE BREAKERS"
- Laziness (but I've got the day off from work tomorrow so I'm going to get to work on some ideas I had to show you guys an example of each shirt)

RDK

Smash Hero
skler needs to post moar

Edit: Dazwa, I thought you said the shirts weren't going to be customized? What's the estimated cost for a shirt at this point?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
SleepyK said a shirt design that used the front, the back, customized, etc, would cost 20 dollars. Some designs won't use the back at all, which will cost less, to give you guys the option.

I don't remember ever saying they wouldn't be customized, though.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
guys, feel free to suggest font colors in addition to the background color scheme, as long as it doesn't look like poo =(

I'm also thinking of making a BB3.0 sig sometime after shirts. any interest?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
guys, feel free to suggest font colors in addition to the background color scheme, as long as it doesn't look like poo =(

I'm also thinking of making a BB3.0 sig sometime after shirts. any interest?
Are we talking a universal template for the shirts, Dazwa?

And BB 3.0 sigs would be tiiiiiiight.

Smooth Criminal

RDK

Smash Hero
What I meant was like a universal template with small variances, like with color and other pictures for different people.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Smooth - Think of the shirts as...well, our sigs. Customization combined with uniformity.

Memphis - If you want to, feel free to. I trust you in making a great design.

Pink Reaper -

now for summa dat cave story

Top Bottom