• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey, i find that offensive.

ours is a tender, loving relationship where we care about our feelings and our future as a couple.

we prefer the term "d!ck-buddies"

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you should join in. that way, you'd realize how fun it is.. and it'll never get old again.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
What else do you want on it? I'm already using all 7 characters so...>_> (random image script ftw)

and don't worry stryker, I didn't forget about you, I'm gonna work on some sigs later, I only made the CT sigs in my signature because it was a special occaision

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

or
If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it!
If my fate is to be destroyed, then I must simply laugh.
I'm coming, Lavos!

(which is just awesome)

<3 stealing dazwa's ideas lol

RDK

Smash Hero
The preview for the Dark Knight made me cream my pants.

Definetely going to be the best superhero movie yet, by far.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I say Heath becomes one of those celebrities that never die, like Elvis Presley, and Tara Reid.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
you'd get that $20. in the japanese version, his millenium puzzle's power was literally "I get the card I need," but now it's heart of the cards and friendship and all that ****

dub yugi is ike

Top Bottom