• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When playing your friends, what gets you mad the most?

Beta Knight

Smash Cadet
having to pick samus in the rare time we can actually do 1vs1 because I'm "Too good with everyone else" to him.

Then he just C-sticks the entire match and acts like a pro. :mad:

orange/xd

Smash Ace
My friend said he could own me with Kirby. Turns out he didn't know how to roll or spot dodge and only used special attacks. I 3-stocked him very match, and he didn't even john. :laugh:

Prawn

Smash Master
Friends that ****talk the infinites when they never cared to ***** until I learned them.

Phyrric

Smash Rookie
This isnt brawl specific, but whenver you introduce a friend to a fighting game, and your at the character screen and they go "Uhh..okay..whos the best?"

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
The only person in this ENTIRE CITY who plays Brawl other than me is my cousin and he is the most arrogant ******* you will ever meet, to him winning at everything is all that matters, during matches he won't stop talking and breaks my concentration and he cannot understand that I don't want to hear him say that I suck after every match.

I'll admit that he's good but that's not an excuse to to be a prick after every match, but that's not the best part either, when I do win he johns about how my character is cheap/dair is broken or simply claims that he wasn't trying, oh and after I win enough times he flips out and quits.

LEGOF

Smash Rookie
NNID
keimakona
3DS FC
2036-6575-6309
I don't have a set one that I hate the most... I have a few though(not listen in any particular order):
1) Spamming
2) Items
3) Quitting
4) Johning
5) Camping

StarWolf234

Smash Cadet
My friend always puts 2.0 damage and he always puts items on. He complains that I don't try, he then calls me a noob.

HizoSturm

Smash Apprentice
my friend spams alot. my other friend thinks he knows everything about brawl wen he doesnt know half the stuff i talk about like DI, glidetossing, etc.

WhiteOkami

Smash Cadet
One of my friends just loves items. Everytime we play, items must be on, I hate it. If he KOs with a Final Smash, he starts swearing and starts saying how "awesome" he is. >__>

Another friend always wants to play with random characters, or/and 2v2, this is very annoying indeed.

meery

Smash Cadet
my friend spams fox's blaster and won't allow dittos. another friend puts all items on. another quits and johns when losing.

Drig786

Smash Journeyman
NNID
i-DRIG-i
friend of mine is not into the whole competitive smash thing so we have smash ball and 1 or 2 other CPUs. whenever he is uses the final smashes(for example falcos landmaster) he always say "have that", "hahahaha try and recover now" and he sometimes swears.. so yeah ..., But for me to counter him i tell him to try and face me 1 on 1, 3 stock match and he goes no way !! xD

Demacrez

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Demacrez
3DS FC
3583-0929-3994
There are times when playing 4-way Free-for-all with items on and the last person I'm playing against is close to beating me but when they lose they're all like "Dang, I almost had you! Kira would've lost!" I hated being the best in the group, I was pointed out as a gaming god to them when in reality... I'm not.

TheDarion

Smash Rookie
I have very cool friends who generally don't complain or do unfair things.

However, when a friend always kills me with smash balls, it gets very annoying. I'm sure most of you can concur.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Whenever my cousin kills me with a lucky as crap pokeball...I sware he had like a metagross a groundon and Latios and Latias coming at me! Ticks me off...and then he's like "LOL PWNED!"

supersmash_pro?

Smash Rookie
I Hate It When My Friends Just Spam The Hell out OF Pikachu's Thunder.

I Also Hate When They Whine About ME Turning Items Off, If I have them On They Just Chase After Every Item And Don't Bother using There Attacks.

MaxThunder

PM Support
...playing Judofyr for a long time... cause i loose... always... at least when he plays wolf... and he allways do... he just... reads my moves perfectly and kills me... and he allways keeps me at a distance... i lose no matter who i use... i think someone called a tactic that was really similar to what he does for a brick wall...

and tripping gets me really mad... cause for some reason i trip really often... not so much now, but some time ago, we counted how many times everyone tripped in a long match... everyone else got around 20-25... i was around 50...

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
He decides to put all the kill items on high and chooses a random stage, Usually always one of his f**ked up customs ones.

squirtleuser007

Smash Apprentice
what gets me ticked off is that all of my friends SUCKKKK! the only thing my one friend does is freaking counter with lucario, i dont do anything till it wears off, then hydroplane so he cant touch me, then do a dgrab, he throws down my gc controller and runs away crying... fa*got...

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
¤

when people cockily choose a character too fast.

like. i get it. fool.

youre in your head. and think everybody in the vicinity is just "way too fhchcuin' much for my mode".

theyre terrible. and i hate.

¤

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Im Probably the only one here whos a casual anyways i am still decent and what makes me angry is when im delbaratly tying both hands behind my back the others then win and call me bad then i usually Challenge them to a regular 2 one 1 that being me and they swiftly lose!

Top Bottom