• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When I'm finished with college I'll owe the government about $60,000.

DC

Smash Cadet
Hell yeah.

International Business major with no guarantee of a job after college. How bout you guys?

GA Peach

Smash Lord
well, you could do an internship to help with the job thing. that way, you get your foot in the door, so you won't have to worry AS much about the job after college thing. I have an English degree, so I told everyone up front i didn't want a job after college, lol. i'm back in school for Computer/IT now.

DC

Smash Cadet
Why the hell would you go back to school after becoming free?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Finance, no debt

prolly gonna go for a masters

prolly gonna get in debt at that point

nevershootme

Smash Master
that's why you get an internship or co-op... they get more priority in getting jobs than being fresh off college. and fiu kinda stinks at getting decent companies to come and offer jobs, but you're better off researching companies and apply out there...

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
the government owes me $30,000 after graduating, job prospects positive

xfd suck it florida

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I have two four-year degrees, and eleven years of experience speaking Mandarin. I am currently taking a computer course in business.

I just got a job at Target.

Says a lot.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm majoring in Psychology, so hopefully I'll end up getting a PhD in the end.

Don't know how much debt I'll be in at the end of all my schooling.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
luckily i live in ga, so my tuition is free. I'm 3400 dollars in debt, 4th year of a history degree, shootin for professor, to be honest though, i've spent 70 to 80 percent of that money that i've borrowed on buying a mazdaspeed turbo and moving to france for this fall. i got a decent job back in the states and i can have it paid off before next summer though, no probs

Top Bottom