• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's YOUR religion?

What's your religion?

• Christian- Fundamentalist

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Christian- Catholic

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • Christian- Protestant

Votes: 15 8.8%
  • Christian- Liberal

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Christian- Orthodox

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Christian- Mormon

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Christian- Jehovah's Witness

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Taoism

• Judaism

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Hinduism

• Weak Atheism

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • Strong Atheism

Votes: 23 13.5%
  • Deism

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Sikhism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baha'i

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scientology

• Wicca

• Islam- Sunni

• Islam- Shi'a

• Total voters

Zink

Smash Champion
Wicca was fastest growing because there were like 300 of them then by the end of the year closer to 1000. Percentage wise, that's big lol.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I'm a catholic. I go to church every Sunday, and I have to attend CCD classes every month until I get my confirmation:(. At least my friends are in that class so its not totally boring.

Topide

Smash Cadet
I'm Christian, I'd call myself a grace christian; believing that I am saved soley by the grace of god and not by works.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Topide, that sounds like an excellent denomination. You could use 'see you in heaven' as a catchphrase for when you kill people.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Topide, that sounds like an excellent denomination. You could use 'see you in heaven' as a catchphrase for when you kill people.
... what?

I'm sure he doesn't believe he can go around murdering people and expect to get into heaven. He probably believes that there is nothing humans can do to work their way out of their sin. It's all God.

I think... I'm not really sure what he believes. That's just what a lot do.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Jeeping f*ck. It was a joke. I don't actually believe that he thinks he has a 'get out of hell free' pass because he believes in God, I just found the way he presented his faith amusing. And used the opportunity as an excuse to make a bad play on words.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Jeeping f*ck. It was a joke. I don't actually believe that he thinks he has a 'get out of hell free' pass because he believes in God, I just found the way he presented his faith amusing. And used the opportunity as an excuse to make a bad play on words.
Sorry then. There are a lot of jokes about religion so it's hard to tell if someone is joking for fun or with hostile intentions.

The only thing I can think of comparing this to would be yelling "White Power!" in Alabama as a joke. You may be having fun, but there's too much history behind it. People may think you're serious.

Top Bottom