• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your playing commandments?

Phir3

Smash Apprentice
@Phir: proper is merely a point of view. there's hundreds of proper playing styles but obviously none will appeal to you except the one you've chosen to take. so all your competive or serious players who I will mostly never fight in the game, do as you wish with your style and I won't try and stop you. this is merely my play style.
That's pretty much what I was trying to say. You state that no play style but your own will appeal to you, but that is not always true.

@vex514
How dare you preach against the taunts of Captain Falcon. Touche.

Vex514

Smash Cadet
someones gotta teach me what a john is if that's any specific type of player...
A john is an excuse. For example, I was late to class because I overslept -> Sleep Johns. So no johns is no excuses.

@Phir3: That's because Captain Falcon has no taunts, only holy messages that shall be heard across the land.

smashless gama

Smash Cadet
Thou shalt not be snake and stand off away from everyone sending guided missiles.
Thou shalt not derate a character just because you lose with them once.
Thou shalt not determine which character to play by tier lists or other people's suggestions, but by who you are strongest with.
hey. i like using snake for that. it's fun. it seems like all youre doing in saying that is everything that applies to me...haha

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
For me and my friends, the golden rule is
"Anything goes, but we play for fun, not pride"

So we all spam like crazy, employ cheap tactics, make a ton of noise and scream random stuff, projectile camp like nobody's business, and play with all items on occasionally just for the heck of it. And when we want to, we get all serious and play with no items and all skill.

codfish92

Smash Ace
Denver Colorado: wishing it was never summer.
1. try the most suicidal and idiotic way to kill your opponent when they're off the edge. even if you only have one stock, and even when they're gonna die anyway, and with any character.
2. you must say the old school team rocket motto if your playing a pikachu.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
1. Thou shalt use all means necessary to win aside from those that involve interaction outside of the game.
2. Thou shalt learn from your mistakes.
3. Thou shalt be a good sport.
4. Thou shalt have fun.

These should apply to any multiplayer game out there.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
"Combo True"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Combos? In MAH BARLW?
*kicks OP*

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Mines is for the characters I use

Mario
------
1. More ofense
2. More Defense
3.Charging Fludd

Luigi
-----
1. Unpredictableness....stuff
2.More ofense

Sonic
-----
1.More ofense
2.Just keep being faster

Espyo

Smash Apprentice
Thou
shalt
be
a
player.

Basically, it means to play straight, WITHOUT being a win obsessive douche, but with the grace to win. In other words, be FAR from a noob.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Thou
shalt
be
a
player.

Basically, it means to play straight, WITHOUT being a win obsessive douche, but with the grace to win. In other words, be FAR from a noob.
I love how you're saying that the people who win are the noobs.

sammy p

Smash Lord
thou shalt not attack during an opponents taunt. lol
ive actually always followed this. if someone is taunting, i will never attack during a deserved taunt intentionally

Jun.

Smash Lord
thou shalt not attack during an opponents taunt. lol
ive actually always followed this. if someone is taunting, i will never attack during a deserved taunt intentionally
Even in Grand Finals of a major if it was their final stock of final round with 300% and $2000 on the line?

/thread

Ice!

Smash Apprentice
LOL

- Thou shall do whatever is necessary to win.
- Thou shall be as epic as possible.
- Thou shall laugh in your opponent's face when thou destroy thy :metaknight:
- Thou shall Falcon Pawnch n00bs.
- Thou shall lol when your opponent johns and/or ragequit.
- Thou shall worship :falcon:

Top Bottom