• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite Peach matchup?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Meta Knight has been my favorite match-up since forever.

Match-ups I dislike? Hrm, ROB, Marth, Lucario, and Toon Link. I don't fully understand what to do.

I'll go with ROB as my least liked.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Least favorite is Lucario.
Don't really have a favorite.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Favorite matchup? Hmm... Probably DK, Zelda, ZSS and GaW

Least: Falco, MK, D3 and maybe snake

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
I like fighting Marth with Peach (just like with everyone else lol).

Its challenging for me but not unwinnable. I always like fighting Marth because he's not crap, he's not campy but he's really good so its challenging.

:p

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Some of you guys put favorites but no least favorites. Or I just coudn't tell from your weird posts.

If you put more than one in either category I just took the first one as your favorite or least favorite

iamjason8

Smash Journeyman
Some of you guys put favorites but no least favorites. Or I just coudn't tell from your weird posts.

If you put more than one in either category I just took the first one as your favorite or least favorite
Hmmm my least favorite is Toon Link. Its just disadvantageous for us and incredibly frustrating for me.

wwwilliam0024

Smash Journeyman
My Fav would had to be Ice climbers, once that Dair to Nair combo sends each of those ****ers appart, its so fun to KO them on each side of the screen xD

Bad matchup would have to be... wolf, so even its actually annoying. D:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
For my favorite match up it would be against Peach. Though honestly that applies with any character I use. For my least favorite it is between Zelda and Shiek though I'd say I would pick Shiek. Shiek has always been the most annoying character for me.

Top Bottom