• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's ur current wallpaper?

D

Deleted member

This has been mine for years now.

It's Boxxy you see.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
[COLLAPSE="Hidden Message"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Felt like spamming some red stuff :p

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord

My current wallpaper, plan on switching back to Pony wall paper if season 2 is as amazing as season 1.

Napos

Smash Ace
My wallpaper is my avatar except with a black background. Obsessed with 2001 right now :3

NTA

Smash Lord
I have 510 pictures of pokemon from gen 1- 4 including forms and missingno that rotate every 10 seconds on my desktop.

On my laptop, doesn't matter usually, its like some random landscape I found online.

On my phone, its a photo of me and my best friend girl.
How do you get pictures to rotate?

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I just have the default windows wall paper since I got my computer fixed. I don't think I care to change it anytime soon.

Jasou

Smash Ace

It's Armor King's stage in Tekken 2.
iidr i remember that background also being in tekken 3, (for the second stage of the fight a ton of people mode, i dont remember what it was called:() maybe im crazy but i remember that adventure mode thing and... how u couldnt move up or down easily >_< or maybe i was just a noob :p

Asteuruxaz2082

Smash Cadet
iidr i remember that background also being in tekken 3, (for the second stage of the fight a ton of people mode, i dont remember what it was called:() maybe im crazy but i remember that adventure mode thing and... how u couldnt move up or down easily >_< or maybe i was just a noob :p
Yeah, it was also in Tekken 3's Tekken Force mode.

P.S. What does IIDR stands for?

Top Bottom