• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's up with Snake's body suit design?

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is it just me, or do some of the developers seem to have an odd Snake fetish?

I'd say this is even tighter than Samus's Zero Suit. It's not even that the suit itself is tight, but... I don't really need to say it out loud.

Not that I don't appreciate some male curves for once, but it's unexpected enough to bother me to a point. It makes one wonder if they'll give a similar treatment to Captain Falcon /shudders. But yeah, seems like Snake is flaunting his stuff for no particular reason.

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
More like his headband keep clippping though his freaking back! >_<;;

God...are they even caring about that?....Because from those screenshots that clipping is BAD.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
More like his headband keep clippping though his freaking back! >_<;;

God...are they even caring about that?....Because from those screenshots that clipping is BAD.
Kinda like Zelda's hair in melee where you could get it so it'd clip through her face.

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
To compare...ya...bu snake seems to be doing it like...with everything he does...>_>;;

Gah...I do hope thats cleaned up a bit though...Its quite sad for main screens of him in this state ;-;

Shato

Banned via Administration
Come on, if you can't handle man *** then you must be queer or something.

Donkey_Kong

Smash Cadet
I thought Smashboards of all places would know that Snake's *** was the number 2 most requested item in both America and Japan.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
You could store a hell of alot of crack in that crack.

Hong

The Strongest
I'll have you know Snake has the nicest butt in the Brawl and he has every right to strut his stuff. >:/

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Nothin at all! But seriously your're not going to notice it when you play so don't worry about it k?

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I know what you mean... :urg:

It's the same with Fox, too, if you notice in some screenshots.

Still, this game IS made by the Japanese...

iMichael

Smash Lord
I've been playing MGS since it first came out ....you wont notice his butt when your actually playing...plus he's a stealthy guy...tight suits are kind of needed ya know...oh and stop looking at his butt....seriously

NukeA6

Smash Master
So what? Snake's suit has always been tight. It's not a big deal and it will give female gamers something to look that (though they should get real men rather than stare at a polygonal man).

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
By the way, if anyone's ever played Metal Gear Solid, you will know that the snake "butt" is probably more of Kojima's idea rather than Sakurai's.

Kojima is twisted like that.

I'll be the first straight guy to say i really dig snake's butt.

Top Bottom